Resting Heart rate?

Brent
1/5/2021 12:20pm
40-45 is my resting heart rate. When riding sprint moto laps, I am at 175-185. I do take Metoprolol daily, have an artificial aorta, artificial aortic...
40-45 is my resting heart rate. When riding sprint moto laps, I am at 175-185. I do take Metoprolol daily, have an artificial aorta, artificial aortic valve, and a leaky mitral valve. Cool
Dude be careful when taking beta blockers when engaging in max heart rate activity.

Make sure your cardiologist knows that you are running your heart WFO, remember Metoprolol is designed to suppress your heart rate during stress.
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/5/2021 12:28pm
I’ll be 62 this month, mines been in the mid to low 60’s. Blood pressures been running in the 125 over 85 range or thereabouts.
MotoMatt_928
1/5/2021 1:50pm
40-45 is my resting heart rate. When riding sprint moto laps, I am at 175-185. I do take Metoprolol daily, have an artificial aorta, artificial aortic...
40-45 is my resting heart rate. When riding sprint moto laps, I am at 175-185. I do take Metoprolol daily, have an artificial aorta, artificial aortic valve, and a leaky mitral valve. Cool
Brent wrote:
Dude be careful when taking beta blockers when engaging in max heart rate activity. Make sure your cardiologist knows that you are running your heart WFO...
Dude be careful when taking beta blockers when engaging in max heart rate activity.

Make sure your cardiologist knows that you are running your heart WFO, remember Metoprolol is designed to suppress your heart rate during stress.
I always take the utmost caution, as I have been dealing with my cardiac issues a majority of my life. I know what I can & can't handle, and my cardiologist is always in the loop. Since my three open heart surgeries and the aftermarket parts they installed, I do not ride nearly as aggressive as I used to. I was also on Losartan and Coumadin for awhile, and actually did not ride while I was taking those, obviously with the inherent risk there.
jeffoff
1/7/2021 4:24am
33 year old male, +- 80kg /176cm
Used to smoke, now occasionally.
When possible I workout, cardio and strength.
Sleeping heart rate, upper 40's.
Daytime rest heart rate, in the 50's
When doing moto never went higher then 165 since wearing polar vantage.
During interval training reached 170 once.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Resting Heart rate?

The Latest