Request for DC

mojoman42
Edited Date/Time 6/1/2013 9:53pm
Could you guys not take the stream down so soon? I was watching the 2nd motos now since I was gone while they were live, and it was taken offline while I was watching. It'd be nice to have the entire live broadcast left up until the archive is available.
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/1/2013 2:17pm
How about the "running order" on the top of the tv. All messed up !!!! Showed Weston Peick racing (at least on Fuel) and kiniry as well. Every race so far the running order has been jacked up !!
davis224
Fantasy
165th
6/1/2013 5:50pm
langhammx wrote:
How about the "running order" on the top of the tv. All messed up !!!! Showed Weston Peick racing (at least on Fuel) and kiniry as...
How about the "running order" on the top of the tv. All messed up !!!! Showed Weston Peick racing (at least on Fuel) and kiniry as well. Every race so far the running order has been jacked up !!
and Wilson

The Shop

JW381
6/1/2013 5:56pm
I have a request.

Last year when I'd watch the Alli live broadcasts, I noticed a cool trick they did when they were away on commercial and a critical pass took place. Since the Alli webcasts didn't have the same commercials as the Fuel broadcasts, they'd just show the racing action, and when a pass was made, they'd rewind it back and return from the commercial break as if that pass hadn't happened yet. Can we get back to that?? Not sure who that request has to get passed on to, but all three weeks there have been "bad luck situations" where a pass for the lead or the overall happens during a pre-scheduled commercial break.

Post a reply to: Request for DC

The Latest