Replicating the SX tracks each week...

kkawboy14
12/27/2017 9:44am
How many Pros are getting to ride this week at home what they are racing the next week!
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
12/27/2017 9:50am
Few to none? From what I’ve seen, teams might redesign tracks a couple times a year at most. Yeah, they get tuneups, but not an entirely new track every week.

Also, most don’t have the real estate to go from a football configuration to a baseball configuration and vice versa.

No one has room for a Daytona layout. Smile
kkawboy14
12/27/2017 9:55am
GuyB wrote:
Few to none? From what I’ve seen, teams might redesign tracks a couple times a year at most. Yeah, they get tuneups, but not an entirely...
Few to none? From what I’ve seen, teams might redesign tracks a couple times a year at most. Yeah, they get tuneups, but not an entirely new track every week.

Also, most don’t have the real estate to go from a football configuration to a baseball configuration and vice versa.

No one has room for a Daytona layout. Smile
So maybe if it has a crazy section they may replicate it?
Jeff alessi
12/27/2017 10:18am
I know my first year coming into sx we had 3 of 7 tracks on the series replicated, we had them built because that’s what the competition did at their own private facilities. so I would assume a few have the tracks, maybe even multiple tracks. And some just build sections they see on the scheduled track maps and build 1 or 2 good tracks with multiple sections they will be racing on (which we also did)
kkawboy14
12/27/2017 10:47am
I know my first year coming into sx we had 3 of 7 tracks on the series replicated, we had them built because that’s what the...
I know my first year coming into sx we had 3 of 7 tracks on the series replicated, we had them built because that’s what the competition did at their own private facilities. so I would assume a few have the tracks, maybe even multiple tracks. And some just build sections they see on the scheduled track maps and build 1 or 2 good tracks with multiple sections they will be racing on (which we also did)
That’s what I thought, man it would seem a big advantage to roll in partially comfortable.

Post a reply to: Replicating the SX tracks each week...

The Latest