Replacement for Clément Desalle?

Edited Date/Time 6/13/2019 2:38pm
If so, who would get the call up?
|
Ray_MXS
6/11/2019 12:43am
Sadly it doesnt seem that the GP circus has adopted the idea of fill-ins the same way the US nationals does.

The natural choices for a possible fill-in I feel would have been either Bobryshev or Lupino but what a sad irony both of those got injured as well.

Maybe Paturel or Searle gets the call?

Sadly I think it will pan out as it's done in the past, with no fill-in.
philG
6/11/2019 12:50am
With BOS Kawasaki being a total shitshow, i think Searle will be pulling every string possible to bag that ride while its there to be had... with Lupino being injured i dont see Paturel getting released by Gebben either.
6/11/2019 1:04am
philG wrote:
With BOS Kawasaki being a total shitshow, i think Searle will be pulling every string possible to bag that ride while its there to be had...
With BOS Kawasaki being a total shitshow, i think Searle will be pulling every string possible to bag that ride while its there to be had... with Lupino being injured i dont see Paturel getting released by Gebben either.
Natural choice would be Searle but will BOS Kawasaki let him go as they’ll have to find a rider themselves?

The Shop

6/11/2019 1:06am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Sadly it doesnt seem that the GP circus has adopted the idea of fill-ins the same way the US nationals does. The natural choices for a...
Sadly it doesnt seem that the GP circus has adopted the idea of fill-ins the same way the US nationals does.

The natural choices for a possible fill-in I feel would have been either Bobryshev or Lupino but what a sad irony both of those got injured as well.

Maybe Paturel or Searle gets the call?

Sadly I think it will pan out as it's done in the past, with no fill-in.
Todd Waters filled in for Bogers last year.
Ray_MXS
6/11/2019 1:21am
Todd Waters filled in for Bogers last year.
Yes you are correct, halfway through the season they did fill that spot.
I was actually kinda thinking about 2017 Kawasaki but they did have Tixier that year right? He missed a whole ton of races but he did come back once every 3-4 races so maybe its hard to fill a spot like that.
I guess it was more a feeling than anything else
Danster
6/11/2019 1:22am
How about giving Lorenzo Locurcio another shot.?
roninho
6/11/2019 2:44am
Nagl is injured and i don't see van Horebeek leaving the private team during the season.

Lupino obviously is injured but i'm not sure if Gebben would have let him go anyway unless there is a clause for it in the contracts. It kind of ruins their season, Lupino got results that some guy from the streets wont achieve.

Searle actually makes a lot of sense. Can't ride the motos due to technical issues so its not like BOS is losing much, has been on a kawa for ages, should be able to get decent results on factory bike as well.
Tryhard
6/11/2019 3:10am
Danster wrote:
How about giving Lorenzo Locurcio another shot.? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/06/11/353548/s1200_F4F0F8D8_F87E_4B51_AA31_38B72AB38B86.jpg[/img]
I had never seen this guy before, or never paid attention untill I watched him ride the LCQ for Vegas supercross. There is no shortage of talent with this guy , I after further research I think he needs the program.

Would love to see him get a chance and a good program.
Taddy347
6/11/2019 3:46am
roninho wrote:
Nagl is injured and i don't see van Horebeek leaving the private team during the season. Lupino obviously is injured but i'm not sure if Gebben...
Nagl is injured and i don't see van Horebeek leaving the private team during the season.

Lupino obviously is injured but i'm not sure if Gebben would have let him go anyway unless there is a clause for it in the contracts. It kind of ruins their season, Lupino got results that some guy from the streets wont achieve.

Searle actually makes a lot of sense. Can't ride the motos due to technical issues so its not like BOS is losing much, has been on a kawa for ages, should be able to get decent results on factory bike as well.
Nagl isnt injured. The latest comeback will be at the GP Germany.
6/11/2019 4:03am
Danster wrote:
How about giving Lorenzo Locurcio another shot.? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/06/11/353548/s1200_F4F0F8D8_F87E_4B51_AA31_38B72AB38B86.jpg[/img]
Passport issues I believe to conflict in his home country.
Ray_MXS
6/11/2019 4:11am Edited Date/Time 6/11/2019 4:12am
Danster wrote:
Nothing against Locurcio, he´s probably got a pretty bright future ahead of him, but a factory 450 ride sounds like a big stretch.
GODZILLA
6/11/2019 5:22am
Natural choice would be Searle but will BOS Kawasaki let him go as they’ll have to find a rider themselves?
With all the positive media attention he gets them, I'm surprised they haven't kicked him out already.
Laughing
themrtoad
6/11/2019 5:26am
Searle going there would make sense. Tommy has been trying hard to not talk shit about his current team for some time now, but I have a feeling it's a relationship he really wants to get out of. He was really unhappy they picked CP377 to test suspension for him, and didn't like the result. When he got back on his own settings the troubles with the engines started instead.

Not a great first year with Kawasaki for BOS. I hope they stay around and get things sorted though. I also would like to give them some credit for being quite open about there troubles on social media. That's a breath of fresh air.
themrtoad
6/11/2019 5:28am
GODZILLA wrote:
With all the positive media attention he gets them, I'm surprised they haven't kicked him out already.
Laughing
I just wrote below that Tommy been trying not to throw his team under the bus, but if you read between the lines he does thrown them under the bus at the same time. I enjoy riding his Instagram posts too ;-)
ayearinmx
6/11/2019 5:33am
GODZILLA wrote:
Laughing
bet he'd absolutely love to get kicked out of that complete mess of a "team".... they couldn't arrange a grape delivery in a vineyard, it's a right shambles there
2F4A
6/11/2019 5:43am
Covington so he can't blame the bike anymore.
Smx51
6/11/2019 5:49am
I hope that Tommy will replace Desalle, BOS isn't good for him and he ride Kawasaki for many years
roninho
6/11/2019 6:00am
roninho wrote:
Nagl is injured and i don't see van Horebeek leaving the private team during the season. Lupino obviously is injured but i'm not sure if Gebben...

Taddy347 wrote:
Nagl isnt injured. The latest comeback will be at the GP Germany.
Ok, almost back from injury is a better wording i suppose.

Anyway, how many GP's will Desalle miss? Makes a difference if it's for a couple of races or a lot (at least i wouldnt give up my ride in a private team if i only get on the factory bike for 2 gps if i'm nagl)
Smx51
6/11/2019 6:11am
roninho wrote:
Ok, almost back from injury is a better wording i suppose. Anyway, how many GP's will Desalle miss? Makes a difference if it's for a couple...

Anyway, how many GP's will Desalle miss? Makes a difference if it's for a couple of races or a lot (at least i wouldnt give up my ride in a private team if i only get on the factory bike for 2 gps if i'm nagl)
It's a leg injury but some news will be announced soon. I read that news on KRT Instagram page
Bidirella
6/11/2019 6:13am
themrtoad wrote:
Searle going there would make sense. Tommy has been trying hard to not talk shit about his current team for some time now, but I have...
Searle going there would make sense. Tommy has been trying hard to not talk shit about his current team for some time now, but I have a feeling it's a relationship he really wants to get out of. He was really unhappy they picked CP377 to test suspension for him, and didn't like the result. When he got back on his own settings the troubles with the engines started instead.

Not a great first year with Kawasaki for BOS. I hope they stay around and get things sorted though. I also would like to give them some credit for being quite open about there troubles on social media. That's a breath of fresh air.
Its weird they go so many bike problems, i dont see those at Factory Kawi or the Gebben Kawi team.

Searle should go to one off those, Desalle will be out for soms rounds and Lupino will be out for the rest of the year...

GODZILLA
6/11/2019 6:28am
themrtoad wrote:
I just wrote below that Tommy been trying not to throw his team under the bus, but if you read between the lines he does thrown...
I just wrote below that Tommy been trying not to throw his team under the bus, but if you read between the lines he does thrown them under the bus at the same time. I enjoy riding his Instagram posts too ;-)
kkawboy14
6/11/2019 6:44am
themrtoad wrote:
I just wrote below that Tommy been trying not to throw his team under the bus, but if you read between the lines he does thrown...
GODZILLA wrote:
That was painful to read!
6/11/2019 8:51am
GODZILLA wrote:
Laughing
ayearinmx wrote:
bet he'd absolutely love to get kicked out of that complete mess of a "team".... they couldn't arrange a grape delivery in a vineyard, it's a...
bet he'd absolutely love to get kicked out of that complete mess of a "team".... they couldn't arrange a grape delivery in a vineyard, it's a right shambles there
Why is Bobryshev still in that team, 3rd year now or 2nd? I remember Paturel riding for them for a half day and they made a pretty salty instagram post over him leaving.
BMSOBx2
6/11/2019 9:15am
roninho wrote:
Ok, almost back from injury is a better wording i suppose. Anyway, how many GP's will Desalle miss? Makes a difference if it's for a couple...

Smx51 wrote:
It's a leg injury but some news will be announced soon. I read that news on KRT Instagram page
Read early report that said it was a broken Tib and FIB. If that's the case he won't be back for a while. Gutted for him.
GODZILLA
6/11/2019 9:51am
Tixier has also been quite vocal about the "great" experience he had with them.

Post a reply to: Replacement for Clément Desalle?

The Latest