Repeat winner?

RandyS
I say round six before we have a repeat winner, probably Tomac.
|
Deja New
1/15/2019 2:11am
There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win Smile be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting til Vegas baby........
shuggs
1/15/2019 6:18am
Hell im not sure tomac will even be a repeat winner this year.
Or even be a winner lol
js451
1/15/2019 6:29am
I think roczen will be the first

The Shop

observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
1/15/2019 6:38am
Tomac is still the fastest person in the series.

I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or not right mentally, he’s managing it well by only being back 4 points in the championship.

I would rather see a handful of different winners than a dominating season by anyone, especially tomac.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/15/2019 6:51am
Barcia will win won more before someone else wins 2
motomike137
1/15/2019 8:11am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 8:14am
Tarz483 wrote:
Is it going to be wet again this weekend?
Wink
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/15/2019 8:14am
Tarz483 wrote:
Wink
Noooooo
loftyair
1/15/2019 8:33am
Could be Baggett, if he rides with confidence.
1/15/2019 9:33am
Deja New wrote:
There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win :) be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting...
There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win Smile be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting til Vegas baby........
Are you a betting man? I say there will be no more than 6 winners this year.
peelout
1/15/2019 9:36am
loftyair wrote:
Could be Baggett, if he rides with confidence.
the only thing keeping Bagget from being the best is a relatively non-famous dad
agn5009
1/15/2019 9:58am
Deja New wrote:
There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win :) be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting...
I would say 10 is more realistic. 15 is a stretch.
Deja New
1/15/2019 1:34pm
Deja New wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I would say 10 is more realistic. 15 is a stretch.
Just takes a small first corner pile up and you get something completely unexpected. And to be honest Barcia and Bagget can ride but never had either picked for any wins this year. So let’s hope the points stay close all the way to the end Smile
downard254
1/15/2019 2:08pm
peelout wrote:
the only thing keeping Bagget from being the best is a relatively non-famous dad
Peelout, if you were a boxer, I'll bet you would have a killer jab!Cool
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
1/15/2019 2:18pm
As for Tomac, he isn't the fastest on the track any more. you have Barcia and Hill settings the fastest lap times.
Tomac can run the pace, but i don't believe he is the fastest.

Repeat winners... going to be hard. Its going to come down to luck and who ever gets the start and willing to let it all hang out for that win. I dont think playing it safe is going to win a championship this year unlike previously. where guys can settle for podiums every week and just focus on points. To many guys can win and to be in the top 5 is going to be hard.

1/15/2019 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 2:50pm
Tomac is still the fastest person in the series. I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or not...

I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or not right mentally, he’s managing it well by only being back 4 points in the championship.

I would rather see a handful of different winners than a dominating season by anyone, especially tomac.
Who cares if you're a fan or not... Why do people need to state this everytime they give props to a rider?

I see Bagget being the first repeat.
JN137
Fantasy
486th
1/15/2019 2:51pm
Tomac is still the fastest person in the series. I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or not...

Who cares if you're a fan or not... Why do people need to state this everytime they give props to a rider? I see Bagget being...
Who cares if you're a fan or not... Why do people need to state this everytime they give props to a rider?

Probably because people are constantly being called a "fanboy" or a "hater" when they give an opinion
1/15/2019 2:56pm

Who cares if you're a fan or not... Why do people need to state this everytime they give props to a rider? I see Bagget being...

Well the statistics are surely heavily in his favor after 2 whole rounds of supercross !
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/15/2019 3:07pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Wink
Tarz483 wrote:
Noooooo
It's been raining for 3 days now. Looks to continue until Thursday. The track crew can usually handle that kind of weather, though.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/15/2019 3:09pm
I think someone will win two in a row. Roczen, Tomac or Musquin (if there are two rounds in a row with easy Whoops)
drt410
1/15/2019 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 3:19pm
As for Tomac, he isn't the fastest on the track any more. you have Barcia and Hill settings the fastest lap times. Tomac can run the...
As for Tomac, he isn't the fastest on the track any more. you have Barcia and Hill settings the fastest lap times.

Repeat winners... going to be hard. Its going to come down to luck and who ever gets the start and willing to let it all hang out for that win. I dont think playing it safe is going to win a championship this year unlike previously. where guys can settle for podiums every week and just focus on points. To many guys can win and to be in the top 5 is going to be hard.

This is where people get confused. A lot of people. The reason Kenny doesnt go out there and throw down the fastest laps but is always at the front is his race pace and his consistency. He even said hes a racer not a sprinter. The average of all his laps are much better than the guys throwing down 1 heater. The thing thats going to keep you at the front is fitness and consistency. Yea hill may throw down the 1 fastest lap, but if Tomac/Roczen are only off by .2 every lap and after 15 mins but Hill threw down 1 heater but his laps vary up to a second between laps and after 15 mins hes .5 slower than them thats why it means nothing. It only matters for a good gate pick it really has no bearing on how your race will go.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
1/15/2019 3:49pm

JN137 wrote:
Probably because people are constantly being called a "fanboy" or a "hater" when they give an opinion
This is exactly why. I think it’s fair to state that my opinion isn’t biased in favor of tomac, but rather the way I honestly see it.
1/15/2019 4:17pm
This is exactly why. I think it’s fair to state that my opinion isn’t biased in favor of tomac, but rather the way I honestly see...
This is exactly why. I think it’s fair to state that my opinion isn’t biased in favor of tomac, but rather the way I honestly see it.
Fair enough
1/15/2019 4:24pm
Deja New wrote:
Just takes a small first corner pile up and you get something completely unexpected. And to be honest Barcia and Bagget can ride but never had...
Just takes a small first corner pile up and you get something completely unexpected. And to be honest Barcia and Bagget can ride but never had either picked for any wins this year. So let’s hope the points stay close all the way to the end Smile
Josh Grant won his only SX race at A1. The beginning of the season is always unpredictable. I'll be surprised if Barcia or Baggett get another win besides Daytona or a mudder. Would love to see 15 winners or even 10, but I just don't think it's realistic. When is the last time there has been 10 winners in a SX season? Never? I agree, hope it stays close til the end regardless of the outcome.
bama205
1/15/2019 4:32pm
As for Tomac, he isn't the fastest on the track any more. you have Barcia and Hill settings the fastest lap times. Tomac can run the...

drt410 wrote:
This is where people get confused. A lot of people. The reason Kenny doesnt go out there and throw down the fastest laps but is always...
This is where people get confused. A lot of people. The reason Kenny doesnt go out there and throw down the fastest laps but is always at the front is his race pace and his consistency. He even said hes a racer not a sprinter. The average of all his laps are much better than the guys throwing down 1 heater. The thing thats going to keep you at the front is fitness and consistency. Yea hill may throw down the 1 fastest lap, but if Tomac/Roczen are only off by .2 every lap and after 15 mins but Hill threw down 1 heater but his laps vary up to a second between laps and after 15 mins hes .5 slower than them thats why it means nothing. It only matters for a good gate pick it really has no bearing on how your race will go.
Gee thanks we had no idea that’s how it works
1/15/2019 4:48pm
JN137 wrote:
Exactly. You have to pre-defend yourself, because you know there is a troll just waiting to try and pick apart your post.
loftyair
1/15/2019 5:08pm
Which season had the most winners? How many?

Post a reply to: Repeat winner?

The Latest