Repeat winner?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2019 8:17 PM

I say round six before we have a repeat winner, probably Tomac.

|

1/15/2019 2:11 AM

There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win smile be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting til Vegas baby........

|

1/15/2019 2:52 AM

Hell im not sure tomac will even be a repeat winner this year.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/15/2019 6:18 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Hell im not sure tomac will even be a repeat winner this year.

Or even be a winner lol

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

1/15/2019 6:29 AM

I think roczen will be the first

|

1/15/2019 6:38 AM

Tomac is still the fastest person in the series.

I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or not right mentally, he’s managing it well by only being back 4 points in the championship.

I would rather see a handful of different winners than a dominating season by anyone, especially tomac.

|

1/15/2019 6:51 AM

Barcia will win won more before someone else wins 2

|

1/15/2019 8:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 8:14 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

Is it going to be wet again this weekend?
wink

|

1/15/2019 8:14 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

wink

Noooooo

|

1/15/2019 8:33 AM

Could be Baggett, if he rides with confidence.

|

1/15/2019 9:33 AM

Deja New wrote:

There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win smile be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting til ...more

Are you a betting man? I say there will be no more than 6 winners this year.

|

1/15/2019 9:36 AM

loftyair wrote:

Could be Baggett, if he rides with confidence.

the only thing keeping Bagget from being the best is a relatively non-famous dad

|

1/15/2019 9:58 AM

Deja New wrote:

There are 15 other guys that can pull off a win smile be fricken awesome season if we never had a repeat winner be nail biting til ...more

I would say 10 is more realistic. 15 is a stretch.

|

1/15/2019 1:34 PM

Deja New wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I would say 10 is more realistic. 15 is a stretch.

Just takes a small first corner pile up and you get something completely unexpected. And to be honest Barcia and Bagget can ride but never had either picked for any wins this year. So let’s hope the points stay close all the way to the end smile

|

1/15/2019 2:08 PM

peelout wrote:

the only thing keeping Bagget from being the best is a relatively non-famous dad

Peelout, if you were a boxer, I'll bet you would have a killer jab!cool

|

1/15/2019 2:18 PM

As for Tomac, he isn't the fastest on the track any more. you have Barcia and Hill settings the fastest lap times.
Tomac can run the pace, but i don't believe he is the fastest.

Repeat winners... going to be hard. Its going to come down to luck and who ever gets the start and willing to let it all hang out for that win. I dont think playing it safe is going to win a championship this year unlike previously. where guys can settle for podiums every week and just focus on points. To many guys can win and to be in the top 5 is going to be hard.

|

1/15/2019 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 2:50 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or ...more

Who cares if you're a fan or not... Why do people need to state this everytime they give props to a rider?

I see Bagget being the first repeat.

|

1/15/2019 2:51 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

I am truly not a tomac fan but speed doesn’t go away. If he’s injured or ...more

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Who cares if you're a fan or not... Why do people need to state this everytime they give props to a rider?

I see Bagget ...more

Probably because people are constantly being called a "fanboy" or a "hater" when they give an opinion

|

1/15/2019 2:56 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

ButteryWaffles wrote:

I see Bagget ...more

Well the statistics are surely heavily in his favor after 2 whole rounds of supercross !

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/15/2019 3:07 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

wink

Tarz483 wrote:

Noooooo

It's been raining for 3 days now. Looks to continue until Thursday. The track crew can usually handle that kind of weather, though.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/15/2019 3:09 PM

I think someone will win two in a row. Roczen, Tomac or Musquin (if there are two rounds in a row with easy Whoops)

|

1/15/2019 3:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 3:19 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

As for Tomac, he isn't the fastest on the track any more. you have Barcia and Hill settings the fastest lap times.
Tomac can ...more

This is where people get confused. A lot of people. The reason Kenny doesnt go out there and throw down the fastest laps but is always at the front is his race pace and his consistency. He even said hes a racer not a sprinter. The average of all his laps are much better than the guys throwing down 1 heater. The thing thats going to keep you at the front is fitness and consistency. Yea hill may throw down the 1 fastest lap, but if Tomac/Roczen are only off by .2 every lap and after 15 mins but Hill threw down 1 heater but his laps vary up to a second between laps and after 15 mins hes .5 slower than them thats why it means nothing. It only matters for a good gate pick it really has no bearing on how your race will go.

|

1/15/2019 3:49 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

ButteryWaffles wrote:

I see Bagget ...more

JN137 wrote:

Probably because people are constantly being called a "fanboy" or a "hater" when they give an opinion

This is exactly why. I think it’s fair to state that my opinion isn’t biased in favor of tomac, but rather the way I honestly see it.

|

1/15/2019 4:17 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

This is exactly why. I think it’s fair to state that my opinion isn’t biased in favor of tomac, but rather the way I honestly ...more

Fair enough

|

1/15/2019 4:24 PM

Deja New wrote:

Just takes a small first corner pile up and you get something completely unexpected. And to be honest Barcia and Bagget can ...more

Josh Grant won his only SX race at A1. The beginning of the season is always unpredictable. I'll be surprised if Barcia or Baggett get another win besides Daytona or a mudder. Would love to see 15 winners or even 10, but I just don't think it's realistic. When is the last time there has been 10 winners in a SX season? Never? I agree, hope it stays close til the end regardless of the outcome.

|

1/15/2019 4:32 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Tomac can ...more

drt410 wrote:

This is where people get confused. A lot of people. The reason Kenny doesnt go out there and throw down the fastest laps but ...more

Gee thanks we had no idea that’s how it works

|

1/15/2019 4:48 PM

JN137 wrote:

Exactly. You have to pre-defend yourself, because you know there is a troll just waiting to try and pick apart your post.

|

1/15/2019 5:08 PM

Which season had the most winners? How many?

|