Touchy subject I see

or, perhaps, your bait is weak.

|

6/13/2010 5:50 PM

Well, I would mention James...

Oh shit, it'll come up soon enough! smile

|

6/13/2010 6:29 PM

Proof that the USA Nationals are the premier series in our sport. Thanks for pointing this out.

|

6/13/2010 6:33 PM

Another Einstein from Sweden,, perfect !

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

6/13/2010 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 11:24 PM

You're just proving the point that all the superior riders and champions come from all over the world to ride the biggest and most prestigious series in the world.

I am cool with that.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

6/13/2010 6:36 PM

Remember when the Euro's could win at the MXoN?

Remember when a Euro actually could win a Supercross main? (No, I'm not talkin' about somebody sand-baggin' on a 250F, thank you!)

Rember when...?

I'm jus' laffin'...

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

6/13/2010 6:38 PM

jaeckle wrote:

Proof that the USA Nationals are the premier series in our sport. Thanks for pointing this out.

sorry jaeckle, didn't see you already posted my thoughts exactly.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

6/13/2010 6:42 PM

Team Euro wrote:

Touchy subject I see

lucero10x wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]laughing blink
|

6/13/2010 7:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2010 8:37 PM

Racer92 wrote:

Another Einstein from Sweden,, perfect !

The other one is, and what's the connection to Sweden?

|

6/13/2010 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2010 8:46 PM

What some Europeans don't realize is that in America you don't have to be born here to be considered one of us. As long as you are here legally you really are American now. It is part of our culture. That is why guys like BT get huge fan support at the USGP (even more than Alessi at his home race) because he is in a sense one of us now. As far as most of us are concerned they are all from the U.S. since that is where they live and will most likely stay for the rest of their lives. Hell some of their kids are even Natural Born American Citizens!

|

6/13/2010 9:29 PM

Remember when The GP's were the premier series?

|

6/13/2010 9:33 PM

prozach wrote:

What some Europeans don't realize is that in America you don't have to be born here to be considered one of us. As long as you ...more

BT is not one of us and even though he is having a great time, he has a home here, he eats his meals here, he races a motorcycle here, But he is a New Zealander and always will be, He rides and is licenced by the MZL, the Motorcycle Federation New Zealand. You can correct me if I`m wrong but I think that the only rider to become a American citizen so far was DeCoster. Giving up your citizenship in your home country to become one of us is not going to happen often. Some countries allow dual nationality for example USA/Sweden. You are confusing" resident" with citizen. But I´m sure it`s ok with them for you to consider them one of us as long as they race a AMA series here for a paycheck. If you have ever had a life outside the USA you would understand a little clearer

|

6/13/2010 10:29 PM

lucero10x wrote:

I'll take "Weak Bait" for $500 Alex.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

6/13/2010 11:33 PM

No Native American has ever won a U.S. to my knowlege, only the offspring of U.S. immigrants.

When James Stewart wins, it's nothing more than a victory for Africa.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

6/13/2010 11:42 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

No Native American has ever won a U.S. to my knowlege, only the offspring of U.S. immigrants.

When James Stewart wins, it's ...more

tommy croft ?

|

6/14/2010 3:01 AM

prozach wrote:

What some Europeans don't realize is that in America you don't have to be born here to be considered one of us. As long as you ...more

Don't flatter yourself too much.

Who are all the past and/or present foreign riders who have ended up becoming US citizens? I think you have confused the difference between moving to the US for a certain period of time for professional reasons, and permanently immigrating to the US.

|

6/14/2010 5:08 AM

was a time the euro's couldn't be touched, to not get lapped was an honor....................

yes, there was a time.............smile
|

6/14/2010 6:15 AM

Team Euro wrote:

Touchy subject I see

I don't mind at all that the best riders in the world flock to the US to race.

You're conflating the "best riders" and "best series" arguments.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

6/14/2010 7:30 AM

All the best regardless of the country come to America to ride because it's the true WORLD Championship.

Must piss you Euro girls off.

|

6/14/2010 8:06 AM

Having only 3 former World Champions competing in your series for a larger paycheck on easier tracks for shorter motos, this really isn`t a commanding argument for the AMA series being elevated to a higher level of the GP`s.

|

6/14/2010 8:08 AM

Team Euro wrote:

Having only 3 former World Champions competing in your series for a larger paycheck on easier tracks for shorter motos, this ...more

The best in the world come here and it pisses you Euro's off to no end.

If the Euro series was better the paychecks would be bigger and all the riders would be heading over.

The proof is in the pudding.

|

6/14/2010 8:18 AM

prozach wrote:

hehehehe

|

6/14/2010 8:20 AM

You have no clue, last time you were in Europe,attended a GP, made the mistake of referring to me as "you Euro`s". The pay here is a subject you couldn`t grasp, The title of World Champion is what motivates the riders in the GP`s , Once they have achieved the title of World Champion then they have fulfilled the highest honor in motocross and will go into the history books as so, then they move on to greener,easier pastures to pad the bank account and have a good time..no one ever said the GP series is " a good time"..it`s brutal for a reason, Tommy is the only recent rider to flee the GP`s without a title to the AMA series.

|

6/14/2010 8:28 AM

Team Euro wrote:

You have no clue, last time you were in Europe,attended a GP, made the mistake of referring to me as "you Euro`s". The pay ...more

What a load.

The best come over here and the others hide behind a series where you can be a second tier rider and still get a ride.

|

6/14/2010 8:33 AM

Reality hurts hey Sherwoody..what a load..good rebuttal there..

|

6/14/2010 8:37 AM

Team Euro wrote:

Reality hurts hey Sherwoody..what a load..good rebuttal there..

The Euro's don't want anything to do with there own series, the series comes to America and it's so "important" that Americans don't care, yet it's the best series in the world?

You don't have the best riders, money, tracks, or anything else.

How is the GP series better?

|

6/14/2010 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2010 8:46 AM

prozach wrote:

JMB ?

|

I've been here 17 years , am I still English, man ???