Release the damn SX schedule already!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2018 8:41 PM

I'm trying to make plans for 2019 travels and this is seriously affecting me! What is the hold-up?!?

Truth be told, I am trying to coordinate the San Diego SX (if it is indeed still on the schedule, and when)
and a 5-Day Baja ride through a tour company. Here is another one of my complications, I have not done a Baja ride, so if anyone (paging Team Green) has any advice, or would like to join for the SX and/or the ride...
please chime in!!! Thanks!!!

BTW, GO TOMAC!!!

Photo

|

7/24/2018 8:45 PM

Pretty sure they’re going to be releasing it on June 10th! Oh wait...

|

7/24/2018 9:05 PM

There's 4 more Nationals and an MXdN in the US...and we're talking about Supe?

|

7/24/2018 9:23 PM

Ted722 wrote:

There's 4 more Nationals and an MXdN in the US...and we're talking about Supe?

You are correct sir!

We are on the last four MX's, the MXdN, and you forgot the Monster Energy SX... but as I said, I am trying to make plans for 2019. That's less than six months away; not unreasonable to start planning for hotels, air travel, a Supercross, and an off-road riding adventure!

NEXT...

|

7/24/2018 10:32 PM

No shit, Im ready to make my hotel, hockey/supercross plans.

|

7/24/2018 10:52 PM

donman wrote:

I'm trying to make plans for 2019 travels and this is seriously affecting me! What is the hold-up?!?

Truth be told, I am ...more

The guys at FMF have had a Baja ride the days after San Diego SX the past couple years.

|

7/24/2018 10:56 PM

Don't they normally release it before the end of SX? What is going on? Would be nice to start planning on things in advance for next year. I am in for San Diego for sure If it is still on the schedule. Rumor of Denver as well, I would certainly like to know earlier than later, be
nice to attend that as well.....

|

7/25/2018 8:17 AM

What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races. I’m hoping for San Diego, Nashville, and Denver

|

7/25/2018 8:48 AM

Heard ny/ nj is back next year and Boston is out

|

7/25/2018 9:03 AM

JVT357 wrote:

What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races. I ...more

Nashville wont happen. I have no idea why this is being thrown around so much, but cross that off your list.

|

7/25/2018 9:31 AM

Maybe the entire series has been disbanded, and motocross will be cured of cancer. We can only hope.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

7/25/2018 9:36 AM

I've got nothing to do with it...

|

7/25/2018 9:41 AM

JVT357 wrote:

What the hell is taking so long. Need to put my vacation requests in now if I want any chance of getting off for some races. I ...more

BernieMadof wrote:

Nashville wont happen. I have no idea why this is being thrown around so much, but cross that off your list.

they said it was on pulp mx

|

7/25/2018 9:42 AM

disbanded wrote:

I've got nothing to do with it...

Well, feel free to get in there and do what you can.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

7/25/2018 9:44 AM

I see no reason Nashville shouldn't happen, it is booming right now. I personally would much rather Nashville than STL, and I live between the two.

|

7/25/2018 9:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2018 9:48 AM

JVT357 wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

Pretty sure Nashville is happening.
They just had monster jam so don’t give me the they don’t want dirt in there excuse either.

|

7/25/2018 10:31 AM

JVT357 wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

cjg23307 wrote:

They just had monster jam so don’t give me the they don’t want dirt in there excuse ...more

Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont happen. So that leaves Nissan stadium, during football season there is no way they would let that happen. Yeah Nashville is booming, supercross would be pennies compared to the tax revenue other sports bring in.

|

7/25/2018 10:52 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

cjg23307 wrote:

They just had monster jam so don’t give me the they don’t want dirt in there excuse ...more

BernieMadof wrote:

Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont ...more

Nashville will replace St Louis in late March and be held at Nissan Stadium. No football conflict

|

7/25/2018 11:05 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

Bridge stone is no where big enough for a supercross, maybe arenacross. Plus that would be around the time hockey starts, wont ...more

You know NFL is over by February, right?

|

7/25/2018 11:07 AM

cjg23307 wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

early wrote:

You know NFL is over by February, right?

Yeah I just now realized that, and a simple google search seems like they are already planning for it. I am the asshole...I digress.

|

7/25/2018 11:20 AM

Yup already bought dirt also is what I heard. Not sure why jvt thinks they aren’t going there.

|

9/7/2018 8:03 PM

|

9/10/2018 9:11 AM

|