Rekluse Radius X / CX ? Any users for MX?

ajk423
4/24/2018 4:52pm
I just bought the radius x for an rmz250. It went in really easy, took about 45 min or so. I tried it last weekend and for me it was a little difficult getting used to. I actually did stall the first lap I went out (after the break in period). But it never did again the rest of the day. Anyone that has this one, does it almost feel like the clutch is ginding if you try to feather the clutch? It could just be in my head but on instinct I grabbed the clutch a lot throughout the day and a few times it felt like that. Im still up in the air on it since Ive only used it once but next time out Ill know for sure what I think
Pirate421
10/2/2019 5:16am
Bringing up an old thread but I’m looking at getting the radius clutch for my ‘17 yz250. Looks like it uses the stock basket but has the inserts for better durability? Should I spring for a new oem basket and start from new there or will the inserts work on a barely worn basket? My stock clutch only has 25 hrs on it and I haven’t opened it up yet, but I’m assuming it will have some wear at least. Anything else that I should look at replacing while I install it? I don’t really need the full $1000 kit. Thanks
FFDan
10/2/2019 9:27am
I wouldn’t buy a new basket until you tear apart your stock clutch. If you have notches and significant wear the you will need a new basket. With only 25 hours I’d be surprised if you have hardly any wear on the OEM basket.

Everything else is new with the clutch.
c0ncEpT
10/2/2019 10:21am
c0ncEpT wrote:
Just ordered a Radius CX for my 2018 KTM 350SXF. Im 90/10 Moto to trails. It will be my 1st Rekluse. I'm excited to get it...
Just ordered a Radius CX for my 2018 KTM 350SXF. Im 90/10 Moto to trails. It will be my 1st Rekluse. I'm excited to get it installed and tested.
1.5 year update.

I don't ride much anymore but I love this clutch. Make sure the free play gain is set correctly and forget about it. Operates just like stock but you cant stall it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Rekluse Radius X / CX ? Any users for MX?

The Latest