Regis injured while filming MacGyver movie

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2019 4:55 AM

According to TMZ...

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/03/08/macgyver-stuntman-regis-harrington-injured-set-motorcycle-jump/

I know he posts here or at least used to. Get well soon.

|

3/8/2019 5:17 AM

Glad he's going to be okay, Get well soon Andy.

|

3/8/2019 5:29 AM

Damn, Andy! Hope you're back on your feet soon.

|

3/8/2019 5:40 AM

Regis is a bad dude. Get well soon!

|

3/8/2019 6:18 AM

GWS Rege!

|

3/8/2019 7:15 AM

Bummer.
Reeg was at ATL SX last year, did anyone see him last week?

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

3/8/2019 7:32 AM

Oh shit. Andy , I hope you're ok and it's nothing big. Thinking about ya brother!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/8/2019 8:11 AM

Damn, get well soon! Gotta respect someone whose job involves going out and crashing on purpose. From reading the article, it seems like this crash wasn’t intended, but still gotta give it up to the dude for the work he does.

|

3/8/2019 8:22 AM

Get well Regis.

|

3/8/2019 8:22 AM

MX Culture wrote:

Bummer.
Reeg was at ATL SX last year, did anyone see him last week?

Yes. I stopped by their suite on Saturday night for a bit. My friend Jay Lynch was in there with him and a bunch of other stuntmen.

Heal up quick Regis.

|

Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

3/8/2019 8:58 AM

Get well soon Regis!

|

3/8/2019 9:56 AM

The only Vital'r to make TMZ- pretty bad ass!

|

3/8/2019 10:08 AM

Cool video of some of his work!

|

3/8/2019 11:38 AM

He is now TMZ famous? Wishing him a full recovery.

|

3/9/2019 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2019 1:10 PM

Hey guys!

Thank you for all the well wishes. Yes, I was hurt. However, I was only a little out of control BUT I never crashed! Not like the TMZ article posted! Hahaha

I was riding a DRZ 400, I had to jump it over a fence. About a 45 foot gap in total. I did it three times easy. 4Th time, I carried too much speed into the face of the jump. I bottomed the forks on the transition and then they popped up, I made Ronnie Mac look like a beginner while I was nose high. ???

I held on, landed directly on my rear wheel. I saved it, but all my energy was absorbed through my back. Dammit

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

3/9/2019 1:48 PM

Get well soon and good luck with the surgery!

|

Indecision is a choice

3/9/2019 2:16 PM

Regis wrote:

Hey guys!

Thank you for all the well wishes. Yes, I was hurt. However, I was only a little out of control BUT I never crashed! Not like the TMZ article posted! Hahaha

I was riding a DRZ 400, I had to jump it over a fence. About a 45 foot gap in total. I did it three times easy. 4Th time, I carried too much speed into the face of the jump. I bottomed the forks on the transition and then they popped up, I made Ronnie Mac look like a beginner while I was nose high. ???

I held on, landed directly on my rear wheel. I saved it, but all my energy was absorbed through my back. Dammit

Oh geez Andy! Well it's good to hear you're alright.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/9/2019 2:23 PM

heal up and take it easy for a while.

|

3/9/2019 2:27 PM

Regis wrote:

Hey guys!

DRZ400 and big air....you are a madman. Heal up and keep Rockin' brother.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/9/2019 3:31 PM

Macgyver could fix any injuries with a stapler and duct tape.

|

3/9/2019 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2019 3:46 PM

fullysicmate wrote:

Macgyver could fix any injuries with a stapler and duct tape.

Sure hope he was on set that day. Get well soon.

|

3/9/2019 3:56 PM

Get well soon. Wasn’t there another stunt on here? Friday or something like that?

|

3/9/2019 6:56 PM

Get well soon
Hope its speedy and fast

|

3/9/2019 7:37 PM

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

|

3/9/2019 7:56 PM

wishing you the best Regis,

|

3/10/2019 12:45 AM