Reeeed Buuuuuuud MXoN 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2017 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 4:25 PM

About halfway through this article.

"Youthstream will announce RedBud as host of the 2018 edition tomorrow morning and the standard has been set."

Says it will be announced tomorrow. Sorry if this is old news, hadn't seen any such confirmation previously.

http://racerxonline.com/2017/09/30/5-things-we-learned-motocross-of-nations-saturday

|

9/30/2017 5:57 PM

Dreams do come true!!

|

9/30/2017 6:03 PM

I'm bummed it wasn't at GH this year, but i'll prolly make the trip next year!!

|

9/30/2017 6:22 PM

Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

9/30/2017 6:27 PM

I'm there, dude!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





9/30/2017 6:38 PM

Question, would a Red Bud MXON entice riders like Tomac who choose to sit out due to the schedule a bit more? Or any other US des Nations for that matter?

|

You’re gonna love this neighborhood, every house here recycles.

9/30/2017 7:20 PM

Cody24 wrote:

Question, would a Red Bud MXON entice riders like Tomac who choose to sit out due to the schedule a bit more? Or any other US des Nations for that matter?

Yes

|

9/30/2017 7:35 PM

Cody24 wrote:

Question, would a Red Bud MXON entice riders like Tomac who choose to sit out due to the schedule a bit more? Or any other US des Nations for that matter?

Call Mathes...

|

#SickYZBro

9/30/2017 7:42 PM

Cody24 wrote:

Question, would a Red Bud MXON entice riders like Tomac who choose to sit out due to the schedule a bit more? Or any other US des Nations for that matter?

monti248 wrote:

Call Mathes...

I would if you could spell his name correctly.

|

You’re gonna love this neighborhood, every house here recycles.

9/30/2017 8:29 PM

I will go if it's at Red Bud, just sayin'

|

9/30/2017 9:52 PM

Hopefully our guys don't take a knee again

|

A 350 is always the solution.
My favorite time of year is when the biblical rains come to Southern California

9/30/2017 11:09 PM

Haha, right on!

|

10/1/2017 3:30 AM

Just don’t buy tickets earlier than a day before the event. As we saw with other MXoN or GP races in the US, plans may change a little bit.

|

"Me fail English? That’s unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

10/1/2017 3:57 AM

mxmasta wrote:

Just don’t buy tickets earlier than a day before the event. As we saw with other MXoN or GP races in the US, plans may change a little bit.

I have been to 3 MXoN's in the USA so what races have I missed?

|

10/1/2017 7:33 AM

Should I buy tickets as soon as they are available or did budds creek sellout in 07? Any help is appreciated

|

10/1/2017 7:38 AM

I bought tickets at the gate for the Thunder Valley MXdN

|

10/1/2017 9:36 AM

TsmithMX wrote:

Should I buy tickets as soon as they are available or did budds creek sellout in 07? Any help is appreciated

No such thing as selling out at motocross

|

10/1/2017 9:46 AM

Now all the US guys will be lining up hoping they're picked. You watch.

|

10/1/2017 10:18 AM

Too cool....See you there.....

|

10/1/2017 11:14 AM

Now YS and AMA need to sit down and make the calendar. First have the last AMA National (obviously off weekend in the GP's), then the USGP the next weekend, and the MXoN the week after that. I know it's not gonna happen, but that would be cool as hell.

|

10/1/2017 11:19 AM

Does this mean they will have the usgp there as well?

|

10/1/2017 11:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2017 11:26 AM

scottydogmx wrote:

Does this mean they will have the usgp there as well?

You can`t run GP and MXdN at the same track in a same year. I wouldn`t mind USGP there for 2019.

|

10/1/2017 11:45 AM

scottydogmx wrote:

Does this mean they will have the usgp there as well?

kongols wrote:

You can`t run GP and MXdN at the same track in a same year. I wouldn`t mind USGP there for 2019.

In 2006 Matterley had a GP and MXdN.

|

10/1/2017 11:50 AM

scottydogmx wrote:

Does this mean they will have the usgp there as well?

kongols wrote:

You can`t run GP and MXdN at the same track in a same year. I wouldn`t mind USGP there for 2019.

St Ann More wrote:

In 2006 Matterley had a GP and MXdN.

Didn't Maggiora do the same thing last year?

|

10/1/2017 12:05 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Now all the US guys will be lining up hoping they're picked. You watch.

Yep, for once it won't be a complete inconvience for American riders at least as far as travel goes. They will still be testing for SX one week later giving these guys literally zero time off. Same for American based riders from other countries.

|

10/1/2017 12:24 PM

1. Will our top riders finally agree to fit it in their schedule?
2. Will larrocos leap be a deciding factor like the jump was at the usgp?

|

10/1/2017 12:51 PM

This is so awesome! It's going to be packed!

|

10/1/2017 3:45 PM

Photo

Hopefully next year!
|

10/1/2017 4:08 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Now all the US guys will be lining up hoping they're picked. You watch.

Park Boys wrote:

Yep, for once it won't be a complete inconvience for American riders at least as far as travel goes. They will still be testing for SX one week later giving these guys literally zero time off. Same for American based riders from other countries.

Yeah I bet all the GP based riders won't come over and race it.

|

10/1/2017 4:13 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Yeah I bet all the GP based riders won't come over and race it.

You have to admit that you'd be more willing to travel overseas for a race once every eight years instead of seven out of eight years. Highly doubt any of them will have a problem with it.

|