Reedy

Dave #125
Edited Date/Time 1/31/2020 12:11pm
Rebroke his ribs in that crash in Glendale with Osborne?
Anyone confirm?
|
garagedog
Fantasy
687th
1/28/2020 3:29pm
How does any topical cream reach the layers of tissue that are inflamed???. Last I checked, skin is pretty sealed up.

CBD, Blue Emu, Bengay, Aspercream...
MDMCG
1/28/2020 3:34pm
Depending on the chemical compound, ph, etc,. a lot of things can permeate the skin. But yea, how deep they go is a different question...
skeef
Fantasy
1421st
1/28/2020 3:41pm
5 page content right here

The Shop

MJC
1/28/2020 4:07pm
jjavaman wrote:
Ummm what goals?
Maybe just going out on his terms?
Barrzy256
1/28/2020 4:11pm
garagedog wrote:
How does any topical cream reach the layers of tissue that are inflamed???. Last I checked, skin is pretty sealed up.

It’s called transdermal!
But the application of any cream to be absorbed will have a full body effect, rubbing it directly on the ribs will speed it up just a little
1/28/2020 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2020 4:46pm
jjavaman wrote:
Ummm what goals?
MJC wrote:
Maybe just going out on his terms?
Extending his career starts, most LCQs by a 2 time champ........And Ellie has went radio silent on IG again, could be worse?
PBRvince
Fantasy
2055th
1/28/2020 11:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2020 11:49pm
jjavaman wrote:
Ummm what goals?
Francis377
1/29/2020 1:39am
garagedog wrote:

Barrzy256 wrote:
It’s called transdermal! But the application of any cream to be absorbed will have a full body effect, rubbing it directly on the ribs will speed...
It’s called transdermal!
But the application of any cream to be absorbed will have a full body effect, rubbing it directly on the ribs will speed it up just a little
Transdermal is just another word for what garage dog is describing, active ingredients reaching tissue by going through the skin. So there is a word for it, doesn't mean it works. From what I understand, bio availability in the deeper tissues has not yet been clinically proven. There are a lot of people that believe in the potential though.
any CBDMd shareholders on vital? Business is crazy, 23millions net sales FY19 yet net income of negative 50million. I dont know how companies can make this stuff work.
Francis377
1/29/2020 1:45am
Man I got completely off topic. Just came to say get well soon Chad ! Daniel Blair had a podcast this week that he recorded on location and there's a short clip of Chad in it. He sounded quite relaxed with the whole situation, they were talking about Alex Ray passing him. Just made me realize that it's not all as negative as it may seem from reading comments about how he should hang it up already. I just hope he can keep going and there will be an opportunity for him to show us some speed, he is very special on a bike even though right now we are not seeing him riding to his potential.
CPR
1/29/2020 2:29am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2020 2:30am
I think the people who have been bagging Reed are thinking about this year all wrong.
I mean he's nearly 38, didn't train in the off season and raced cars instead, decided to retire and wanted to do a farewell tour but didn't have a ride. So he chucked a bike together with bolt on parts, then broke his ribs and came in even more unprepared then he already was. He doesn't have a practice track, is still not riding during the week and all the while he's enjoying life, including a drink by all accounts. You can't compare that to anyone he's racing against.
Yet he just turns up, qualifies in one of the deepest fields ever and is still ranked in the top 20 SX riders in the world, all while running at about 10%.
Doesn't sound shithouse to me, it's actually pretty awesome. It must piss other guys off that are on good gear, have worked their whole lives towards a supercross career and are training their asses off, yet are around the same speed.
Seriously think about it, given the same circumstances, how many other riders could do what he's doing? Most wouldn't even show up.
But Chad fricken Reed will and does. Hope the injury isn't bad enough to make that stop.
1/29/2020 3:49am
Francis377 wrote:
Man I got completely off topic. Just came to say get well soon Chad ! Daniel Blair had a podcast this week that he recorded on...
Man I got completely off topic. Just came to say get well soon Chad ! Daniel Blair had a podcast this week that he recorded on location and there's a short clip of Chad in it. He sounded quite relaxed with the whole situation, they were talking about Alex Ray passing him. Just made me realize that it's not all as negative as it may seem from reading comments about how he should hang it up already. I just hope he can keep going and there will be an opportunity for him to show us some speed, he is very special on a bike even though right now we are not seeing him riding to his potential.
I heard that too. He is relaxed but don't call him the "lcq champ" haha.
SFellure33
1/29/2020 4:23am
garagedog wrote:

Skin is extremely porous
1/29/2020 4:39am
garagedog wrote:

SFellure33 wrote:
Skin is extremely porous
Tritium would agree
1/29/2020 4:46am
I wonder why he isn't riding during the week. I know he came into the season half busted up, so he probably couldn't ride and train at first, but I would have thought that he would be back to training and riding by now. I was hoping to see him get back in shape as the season went on and get back into the top 10. I wonder if he is just over it, and going to finish the season without training and practicing.
IWreckALot
1/29/2020 5:50am
garagedog wrote:

Barrzy256 wrote:
It’s called transdermal! But the application of any cream to be absorbed will have a full body effect, rubbing it directly on the ribs will speed...
It’s called transdermal!
Francis377 wrote:
Transdermal is just another word for what garage dog is describing, active ingredients reaching tissue by going through the skin. So there is a word for...
Transdermal is just another word for what garage dog is describing, active ingredients reaching tissue by going through the skin. So there is a word for it, doesn't mean it works. From what I understand, bio availability in the deeper tissues has not yet been clinically proven. There are a lot of people that believe in the potential though.
any CBDMd shareholders on vital? Business is crazy, 23millions net sales FY19 yet net income of negative 50million. I dont know how companies can make this stuff work.
I was looking for some stock to buy, and started researching weed stocks for fun. Holy crap they all performed terribly in 2019. The stock prices are all really low though which makes them somewhat appealing if you believe in the long term outlook. Taxation and regulation on it is really high which just fuels the "black market" over the legally purchased hemp products. Taxes will have to come down in order for the companies to succeed.

There isn't a company big enough right now to say that any of the personal use sellers will be the eventual market leaders in the segment. So buying into any of them is sorta like throwing darts at a board.
dedi684
1/29/2020 5:53am
Barrzy256 wrote:
It’s called transdermal!
Francis377 wrote:
Transdermal is just another word for what garage dog is describing, active ingredients reaching tissue by going through the skin. So there is a word for...
IWreckALot wrote:
I was looking for some stock to buy, and started researching weed stocks for fun. Holy crap they all performed terribly in 2019. The stock prices...
I was looking for some stock to buy, and started researching weed stocks for fun. Holy crap they all performed terribly in 2019. The stock prices are all really low though which makes them somewhat appealing if you believe in the long term outlook. Taxation and regulation on it is really high which just fuels the "black market" over the legally purchased hemp products. Taxes will have to come down in order for the companies to succeed.

There isn't a company big enough right now to say that any of the personal use sellers will be the eventual market leaders in the segment. So buying into any of them is sorta like throwing darts at a board.
Its double the cost of black market weed
Moto520
1/29/2020 6:58am
Throw some high end weed cream on your skin and see how long it takes to get high (forever). Point proven and you're welcome.
davistld01
1/29/2020 7:19am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2020 7:20am
I'll bet CBDMd can get Reedy some of their "Factory Works" batch if he asked for it. Know what I mean?
1/29/2020 7:26am
dedi684 wrote:
Depends where you are. Here in Canada (Nova Scotia specifically) at the liquor store, 3.5g can range from $30-$45, and not many people were loving it. They now have ounces (28g) for $130 tax in, I'm assuming to take business from the few black market delivery dispensaries around the city. It may take some time but I think things will come around once everything settles.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
1/29/2020 7:29am
I get the munchies just standing in my patch

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/29/2020 7:57am
NvHermit wrote:
I get the munchies just standing in my patch [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/29/401018/s1200_IMG_E4664_1.jpg[/img]

I hope your dog doesn't eat it
Francis377
1/29/2020 8:20am
^
Damn man that's a cool photo, I guess you wont be running out anytime soon Smile just be careful when standing too close to those plants, transdermal absorption being so damn effective you might get high and never find a way outTongue
Francis377
1/29/2020 8:26am
Barrzy256 wrote:
It’s called transdermal!
Francis377 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
I was looking for some stock to buy, and started researching weed stocks for fun. Holy crap they all performed terribly in 2019. The stock prices...

that's why I'll never be rich. I guess now could be a good time to buy because at the current price it can only go up?! But even as I type this, those do sound like the words of a guy just about to lose his money. I have a better chance of winning big at fantasy mx than picking a good stock.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
1/29/2020 8:39am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2020 8:40am
NvHermit wrote:
I get the munchies just standing in my patch [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/29/401018/s1200_IMG_E4664_1.jpg[/img]

sumdood wrote:
I hope your dog doesn't eat it
You mean again, that cost me $300. I thought someone poisoned my dogs so I took them to the vet. While there I remembered I had cleaned out the frig and gave everything including some edibles to the chickens. I felt terrible
1/29/2020 9:28am
dedi684 wrote:
Depends where you are. Here in Canada (Nova Scotia specifically) at the liquor store, 3.5g can range from $30-$45, and not many people were loving it...
Depends where you are. Here in Canada (Nova Scotia specifically) at the liquor store, 3.5g can range from $30-$45, and not many people were loving it. They now have ounces (28g) for $130 tax in, I'm assuming to take business from the few black market delivery dispensaries around the city. It may take some time but I think things will come around once everything settles.
The quality and quality control of the legal stuff sold through the stores is going to overcome the black market stuff fairly quickly. They are aware of the price differential and are working towards getting the prices down closer to black market stuff, however the legal stuff is fully regulated and tested. The consumer knows they are not getting weed that has been treated with harmful chemicals and / or pesticides and herbicides, or worse still, product that has been used for extracts then resold as flower but with almost all of the benefits gone. The quality of many of the products being sold in stores in Ontario is getting to be so good, that people will not bother turning to some shady black market supplier to save a couple of bucks. That's not to say that stocks are going to take off, because you have the issue of the over-hyping that went on at the beginning...but they may recover and produce good returns eventually - if you were to pick the right companies that is...LOL There will probably be some consolidation as well.
Motoxdoc
1/29/2020 9:41am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2020 11:52am
garagedog wrote:

Depending on the topical Chad is using, It increase circulation and metabolism among other things. I believe that was a rhetorical comment you made and you didn’t actually “check” anywhere but if your serious, try checking somewhere else. Skin in very permeable. Tinctures for internal healing/inflammation and topicals for external and surface inflammation.
Why don’t you just say what you really think?... you don’t think a product that many world class athletes use and swear by, does them a bit of good.
If you think skin is “pretty sealed up”....try rubbing on some DMSO, then tell me what you think. Also, why do you think haz mad workers don’t just wear respirators ONLY?

Post a reply to: Reedy

The Latest