Reedy

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2018 11:15 AM

What happened to Reedy midway thru the main?
Laptimes suggest a fall or something?

|

1/28/2018 11:50 AM

No word.

|

1/28/2018 11:51 AM

He did go in the pits. Couldn't see much, though I did see him take his goggles off. Was thinking he was done, but then was back on track.

|

1/29/2018 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2018 12:06 PM

He thought he saw someone walking through the pits carrying those damn table clothes that were stolen from him several years ago. Pulled off track to chase the guy down but was so slow he couldn't catch him. After he realized the guy had gotten away he rejoined the race mumbling, "I'm not retiring until I find those fuckin' things"...

|

1/29/2018 12:13 PM

rikhek wrote:

He thought he saw someone walking through the pits carrying those damn table clothes that were stolen from him several years ago. Pulled off track to chase the guy down but was so slow he couldn't catch him. After he realized the guy had gotten away he rejoined the race mumbling, "I'm not retiring until I find those fuckin' things"...

laughing laughing laughing
|

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils, and lunatics"  George Fitch, 1916

1/29/2018 12:17 PM

rikhek wrote:

I thought he was pulling in to give VIP ticket holders a ride on the track. They paid the money, they should get a chance to clear the triples.

|

1/29/2018 12:21 PM

rikhek wrote:

laughing

What is it about the table cloths?......ermm
|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

1/29/2018 12:36 PM

Reedy ... Set ... GO!

|

1/29/2018 12:47 PM

He pulled over to ask why a guy with no 450 accomplishments at all is running the #2 plate.

|

1/29/2018 12:52 PM

Can we write Reed of now?

|

1/29/2018 12:58 PM

Rockinar wrote:

He pulled over to ask why a guy with no 450 accomplishments at all is running the #2 plate.

Nice. laughing

|

1/29/2018 1:23 PM

rikhek wrote:

Jordan Dogtown wrote: laughing laughing laughing

#76 wrote: laughing

All I remember is a former crew member being really cool and humble when he was unemployed. Once he got a paycheck----he turned on the Vital faithful and was a complete dick. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

|

1/29/2018 1:43 PM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

All I remember is a former crew member being really cool and humble when he was unemployed. Once he got a paycheck----he turned on the Vital faithful and was a complete dick. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

Cheers Mini.

Mmm, seems too interesting to not have a forum search now!.

|

2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

1/29/2018 1:59 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

Nice. laughing

winner /\

|

1/29/2018 3:49 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

You do WreckALot.

|

1/29/2018 4:46 PM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

#76 wrote:

Cheers Mini.

Mmm, seems too interesting to not have a forum search now!.

I was always curious of this too

|

1/29/2018 6:54 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

Nope

|

1/29/2018 7:15 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

Reedy ... Set ... GO!

Photo

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

1/30/2018 10:17 AM

Chad has been fanatically obsessed with recovering two $10 table clothes he said were stolen from his pits back in 2013. It's all consuming for him and rumor has it the only reason he's still racing is he believes one of these years he'll spot them in the pits and get them back. Written by him and posted by his team back when it happened:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Morning people, fans, whatever..........
For only the 2nd time in my long career, I've had something stolen from our pit area.
ALL the teams big & small set up and leave plenty out throughout the season, both in SX and now MX.
Security at many of these Professional events is marginal most of the time and that's another issue
in itself, but to arrive back to your rig on race day morning and find something missing that you've had out literally
all season long stings plenty.
Especially when it's an item that's not so easily replaced.
Before I bill the powers that be I'm appealing to the masses that were there at High Point to :

PLEASE RETURN THE 2) TWOTWO MOTORSPORTS TABLE CLOTHS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NONE!!

You can private message me on Vital and I'll gladly give you our American Honda address.

PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS, WE JUST WANT THEM RETURNED!

Thanks.

Dave O.

|

1/30/2018 12:24 PM

Pulled into mechanics area with a bike malfunction during the race.

|

1/30/2018 12:35 PM

Scientology

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

1/30/2018 2:04 PM

Jordan Dogtown wrote: laughing laughing laughing

rikhek wrote:

Chad has been fanatically obsessed with recovering two $10 table clothes he said were stolen from his pits back in 2013. It's all consuming for him and rumor has it the only reason he's still racing is he believes one of these years he'll spot them in the pits and get them back. Written by him and posted by his team back when it happened:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

For only the 2nd time in my long career, I've had something stolen from our pit area.
ALL the teams big & small set up and leave plenty out throughout the season, both in SX and now MX.
Security at many of these Professional events is marginal most of the time and that's another issue
in itself, but to arrive back to your rig on race day morning and find something missing that you've had out literally
Before I bill the powers that be I'm appealing to the masses that were there at High Point to :

PLEASE RETURN THE 2) TWOTWO MOTORSPORTS TABLE CLOTHS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NONE!!

You can private message me on Vital and I'll gladly give you our American Honda address.

Thanks.

Dave O.

No way man!.

Really?, shit.

Well thank you for taking the time out for the info, wow... So who is this Dave O?.

|

2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:

1/30/2018 2:08 PM

Caps lock was on for some of that so you knows it's serious!! laughing

|

1/30/2018 2:58 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Scientology

hahaha

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/30/2018 3:05 PM

#76 wrote:

No way man!.

Really?, shit.

Well thank you for taking the time out for the info, wow... So who is this Dave O?.

I think that it was all done as a joke on Dave Osterman. Nothing was actually stolen if I recall correctly, they were just screwing with Dave

|

1/30/2018 3:54 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Scientology

Crush wrote:

hahaha

This left me scratching my head on pulp

|

1/30/2018 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2018 4:10 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Scientology

Crush wrote:

hahaha

wide open wally wrote:

This left me scratching my head on pulp

But then JT confirmed that he had heard the same thing.....

Photo

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

2/4/2018 2:19 PM

rikhek wrote:

Thanks.

Dave O.

#76 wrote:

No way man!.

Really?, shit.

defeatist45 wrote:

I think that it was all done as a joke on Dave Osterman. Nothing was actually stolen if I recall correctly, they were just screwing with Dave

Yep

|

2/4/2018 3:03 PM

All I saw when he pulled in the pits was his mechanic open this big ass door and this is what I saw. Photo

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”