Reeds boost husky

12/13/2017 6:11pm
Do it!!!!!

Crush
12/13/2017 9:25pm
Rockinar wrote:
Jason Anderson says they will be on the new factory edition at A1. I thought people said the bike is too new and that would be...
Jason Anderson says they will be on the new factory edition at A1. I thought people said the bike is too new and that would be against the rules?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vap-LGITLs
Snot about too new, just have to have 400 units in the country ready for sale.

Looks like Reedy is riding last years anyways.
The Candyman
12/13/2017 9:26pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2017 9:27pm
I knew CR22 wasn't but I figured the Rockstar team would be riding it from all the sneak photos and the name of the bike being the Rockstar edition?

The Shop

12/13/2017 9:43pm
ML512 wrote:
I literally found out about the KYB thing last night...the components are being purchased through Technical Touch as KYB doesn't have lugs or a clevis for...
I literally found out about the KYB thing last night...the components are being purchased through Technical Touch as KYB doesn't have lugs or a clevis for the Husky/KTM. It's using a Kawasaki spec fork for tubing and length and an older KXF shock body. According to those guys it just came together and he was supposed to be on Showa originally...
twotwosix wrote:
Wow. Sounds like quite the project. It will be neat to see this bike in upcoming Pit Bits.
Sound like he is fucking with the bike too much, and that he will be fucking with it all season trying to find what works for him again........I do remember him getting a slap on the wrist 10 or more years ago for saying a factory bike was not much better than a standard bike, I believe he said less than half a second a lap difference. What happened to that guy?
tek14
12/13/2017 10:48pm
Going to new suspension couple weeks before season doesnt sound that good. Maybe hes ego could not handle normal 48 ConeValve and trax shock as factory guys have 52s. He will tell KYB suspension setup it not there yet but he could have been just take WP and have ready setups.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
12/13/2017 11:08pm
tek14 wrote:
Going to new suspension couple weeks before season doesnt sound that good. Maybe hes ego could not handle normal 48 ConeValve and trax shock as factory...
Going to new suspension couple weeks before season doesnt sound that good. Maybe hes ego could not handle normal 48 ConeValve and trax shock as factory guys have 52s. He will tell KYB suspension setup it not there yet but he could have been just take WP and have ready setups.
He's barely ridden the bike at all due to injury, all suspension is new at this point for him. In this case he will have support from KYB at the races and I don't know if support from WP at the races was an option at this point...I don't think he's ridden with the CV forks and Trax shock either...
12/14/2017 11:06am
ML512 wrote:
I literally found out about the KYB thing last night...the components are being purchased through Technical Touch as KYB doesn't have lugs or a clevis for...
I literally found out about the KYB thing last night...the components are being purchased through Technical Touch as KYB doesn't have lugs or a clevis for the Husky/KTM. It's using a Kawasaki spec fork for tubing and length and an older KXF shock body. According to those guys it just came together and he was supposed to be on Showa originally...
Christ this is definitly something out of the ordinary. I am very curious if he will be happy with this i am sure it will work out fine but it must have been a crazy rush to piece this all together.

Post a reply to: Reeds boost husky

The Latest