Reeds Return to 2021 SX.....

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2020 5:43 PM

Who besides me would like to see crtwotwo back next year?

Reeds 2021 SX return.....

View Results

|

6/17/2020 5:44 PM

View this post on Instagram

“Let’s have some fun!” 🗣 @CRTwoTwo 🎥 LIVE Presented by @StateOfSport #SXRound16 #SupercrossLIVE

A post shared by Supercross LIVE! (@supercrosslive) on

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/17/2020 6:01 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

“Let’s have some fun!” 🗣 @CRTwoTwo 🎥 LIVE Presented by @StateOfSport #SXRound16 #SupercrossLIVE

I hope he comes back on a Yamaha! Be cool if he rode a few outdoors too.

|

6/17/2020 6:11 PM

Max D wrote:

I personally would love to see him back on Yamaha and go full circle with his career.

2022 main event at age 40 on a Yamaha and sail off into the sunset.

|

6/17/2020 6:29 PM

I could see him come back for A1. Just one last race with the fans. If not then hey, the guy is a legend & has had a hell of a career!!

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

6/17/2020 9:26 PM

Huge Reed fan but I voted no, I hope he comes back and does some opening ceremonies, maybe even does a round or two but it's time for a cage.

|

6/17/2020 9:35 PM

*OneOneMoreRide

|

6/17/2020 9:39 PM

#OneMoreRideOneMoreTime

|

6/17/2020 9:51 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Max D wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I personally would love to see him back on Yamaha and go full circle with his career.

2022 main event at age 40 on a Yamaha and sail off into the sunset.

Wouldn't he need to be on a Suzuki then?

|

6/17/2020 9:57 PM

I hope he comes back for a few next year. I’ll buy tickets to A1 immediately!!! I didn’t get to go to any this year and I want to see Chad ride one more time!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

6/17/2020 10:39 PM

Is it wrong to ask why Chad got a LCQ win interview when no other rider has?

|

6/17/2020 10:39 PM

There was a thread about this

|

6/17/2020 10:48 PM

I hope he wears a John Farnham butt patch.

|

6/17/2020 11:03 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Is it wrong to ask why Chad got a LCQ win interview when no other rider has?

The same reason there is a thread about him, people like chad and want to see/hear as much from him as possible

|

6/17/2020 11:05 PM

RandyS wrote:

Wouldn't he need to be on a Suzuki then?

I get what you're saying, but in my opinion, no. 1 US race on a Suzuki. He came over full time on a Yamaha contract, made his name with the brand, and won 3 titles for them.

|

6/17/2020 11:20 PM

Awesome idea, I really hope he comes back another year to ride around in 17th place. The fans just can't get enough of those legendary lcq podium battles.

|

6/18/2020 12:51 AM

The only downside I see in a return in 2021 is that currently on a good night, he qualifies out of the heat, but on a not so great night he's going through the LCQ.

He's never, ever not qualified for the main. Is the risk of tarnishing that record with yet another year under the belt worth it, or is it something he's not phased about? Remember next year you've also got Ferrandis, Sexton and McElrath joining the 450 party. I feel this A1 2021 swan song could quickly go pear shaped if he was to miss making the cut.

|

6/18/2020 4:31 AM

BS12 wrote:

The only downside I see in a return in 2021 is that currently on a good night, he qualifies out of the heat, but on a not so great night he's going through the LCQ.

He's never, ever not qualified for the main. Is the risk of tarnishing that record with yet another year under the belt worth it, or is it something he's not phased about? Remember next year you've also got Ferrandis, Sexton and McElrath joining the 450 party. I feel this A1 2021 swan song could quickly go pear shaped if he was to miss making the cut.

I asked the same question going into A1 this year. There are guys out that most of the time should beat Reed, especially with raw speed for a heat race.

Idk if its his last race or not but would suck for him if he goes to qualify and cant even make it in through the LCQ.

|

6/18/2020 4:48 AM

BS12 wrote:

He definitely needs to show up 100% ready, or not making the main event could happen. I'm a big fan of Reed too. I hope he does come back next year.

|

6/18/2020 4:59 AM

BS12 wrote:

'fazed'

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

6/18/2020 6:22 AM

He should ride a Gas Gas.

|

6/18/2020 6:55 AM

BS12 wrote:

Reed also came into this season injured. If he comes to the gate in 2021 and 100% ready, I don't think making the main will be an issue.

|

6/18/2020 7:01 AM

You can't have a One Last Ride Tour if its not your F'n last ride!

|

6/18/2020 7:43 AM

sir scrubadubdub wrote:

Awesome idea, I really hope he comes back another year to ride around in 17th place. The fans just can't get enough of those legendary lcq podium battles.

For old time's sake, STFU Newbie!

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

6/18/2020 8:06 AM

He said he wasn't doing all 17 rounds - so that is out. Not a big Reed fan, but I do admire the goal of making a main at age 40.

Personally, I think it would be cool if he said ' next year I'm going to do 4 races at my 4 most favorites locations - and that will be Daytona, xx, xx & xx.'

And maybe add - 'No more of the last ride thing, since even I don't know when that will be'.

|

2016 YZ250X

6/18/2020 8:14 AM

For his sake, it would be nice to race one more time in a stadium full of fans. Making the main is almost irrelevant at this point.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/18/2020 9:28 AM

Anyone notice how quick he was able to turn the bike around in the corners? Looked very nimble.

|

6/18/2020 1:48 PM

beamer wrote:

You can't have a One Last Ride Tour if its not your F'n last ride!

I think he can be forgiven considering this year was so strange.
Perhaps he wants to finish up his career in front of fans.

|

6/18/2020 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2020 2:32 PM

sir scrubadubdub wrote:

I agree, everyone except for Tomac, Roczen and Webb should quit 🙄

|

6/18/2020 1:57 PM

Should do it on a retro 250smoker

|