Reeds Post Race Interview

YetiMan
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:34am
Just found this for the people like me who missed seeing the race. Cheers to the dude that put it up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHA_wdyIQKI
|
AdamB
1/9/2010 11:49pm
I like how some dude just randomly says "spokes" right in the middle of that. lol
Lightning78
1/9/2010 11:50pm
He said "sorry ass start" and the announcers had to apologize.....I didn't get to hear that bec I was there and now I know why the Austin Stoupe thread got pulled
YetiMan
1/9/2010 11:51pm
AdamB wrote:
I like how some dude just randomly says "spokes" right in the middle of that. lol
Replay at that point really fast, it sounds funny as haha. I need something better to do with my time lol

The Shop

AdamB
1/9/2010 11:54pm
AdamB wrote:
YetiMan wrote:
Replay at that point really fast, it sounds funny as haha. I need something better to do with my time lol
HAAAA thats good stuff. Oh god im tired. Comin up on 24 hours awake everythings pretty funny.
AdamB
1/9/2010 11:54pm
Oh and yea he definitly said shitty. His accents not that strong.
Hank_Thrill
1/10/2010 3:25am

Notice how last year James was way more pissed off than Chad? Looks like this took the spark out of Chad's eyes, in regards to having a shot at the title.
jonjon714
1/10/2010 3:32am
He made no excuses and I'm impressed. He said what happened to the bike and then he said why. "That's what happens when you get a shitty ass start." In other words, I can blame no one but myself. Good on Chad.
burnside
1/10/2010 3:33am
haha. He dropped the S-bomb...... I'm bummed for that guy, hope he can turn it around.
Casemark
1/10/2010 3:47am
Chad Reed is now in the same position that James Stewart was in at the exact same race 12 months ago in 2009.

James rebounded by winning 7 main events in a row.

Let's see how Chad goes about trying to put himself back up in the points stands.

Do you think Reed will be able to come back?

Shoe's on the other foot in 2010.
jonjon714
1/10/2010 3:53am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2010 5:09am
Casemark wrote:
Chad Reed is now in the same position that James Stewart was in at the exact same race 12 months ago in 2009. James rebounded by...
Chad Reed is now in the same position that James Stewart was in at the exact same race 12 months ago in 2009.

Let's see how Chad goes about trying to put himself back up in the points stands.

Not exactly... Chad finished A1 third last year if I'm not mistaken so James will have 5 more points on him going in Phoenix.

And if last night was any indication of things to come, I personally think this series may come down to JS or RD.
RMZ819
1/10/2010 5:00am
Casemark wrote:
Chad Reed is now in the same position that James Stewart was in at the exact same race 12 months ago in 2009. James rebounded by...

We will learn alot next week about where Reed is. Dungey beat him down pretty bad in the heat race. Reed was not even a threat to RD. One thing is for sure Reed needs to win or crash trying. He has not choice IMO
R-acer
1/10/2010 5:12am
It's over for Reed..... He may as well take the summer off with his wife and enjoy some time off. He has NO Chance at this title at all. Stewart had to win 11 races last year to win the title. Reed cant even get 1 heads up win..... It's OVER. Wink
burnside
1/10/2010 5:26am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2010 5:27am
R-acer wrote:
It's over for Reed..... He may as well take the summer off with his wife and enjoy some time off. He has NO Chance at this...
It's over for Reed..... He may as well take the summer off with his wife and enjoy some time off. He has NO Chance at this title at all. Stewart had to win 11 races last year to win the title. Reed cant even get 1 heads up win..... It's OVER. Wink
I'd put money on Bubba DNF'ing at least one race. Dungey on the other hand.. Ahh man, imagine how good its gonna get with Pourcel in this boiling pot. The future of SX is bright... Forcing the older cats to bump upto 450's was a great move.
R-acer
1/10/2010 5:29am
R-acer wrote:
It's over for Reed..... He may as well take the summer off with his wife and enjoy some time off. He has NO Chance at this...
burnside wrote:
I'd put money on Bubba DNF'ing at least one race. Dungey on the other hand.. Ahh man, imagine how good its gonna get with Pourcel in...
I'd put money on Bubba DNF'ing at least one race. Dungey on the other hand.. Ahh man, imagine how good its gonna get with Pourcel in this boiling pot. The future of SX is bright... Forcing the older cats to bump upto 450's was a great move.
Even if Stewart DNF'd a race, Reed has no chance... There would have to be about 5 guys that DNF for Reed to be on top in points.... Never gonna happen.
jndmx
1/10/2010 5:45am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:55pm
R-acer wrote:
burnside wrote:
I'd put money on Bubba DNF'ing at least one race. Dungey on the other hand.. Ahh man, imagine how good its gonna get with Pourcel in...
R-acer wrote:
Even if Stewart DNF'd a race, Reed has no chance... There would have to be about 5 guys that DNF for Reed to be on top...
Even if Stewart DNF'd a race, Reed has no chance... There would have to be about 5 guys that DNF for Reed to be on top in points.... Never gonna happen.
Dungey didn't dnf last night and he is going to be consistent all year I would bet....so perhaps there is someone else that could capitalize on JS having problems.

With Reed having nothing to lose and Dungey being consistent the whole picture could shift.
curmudgeon
1/10/2010 6:37am
It wasn't actually a post race interview. The race was still going on at the time.
txmxer
1/10/2010 7:25am
R-acer wrote:
burnside wrote:
R-acer wrote:
Even if Stewart DNF'd a race, Reed has no chance... There would have to be about 5 guys that DNF for Reed to be on top...
probably true...looks like the KX is a POS...should stayed on a Zook...
Mx4life320
Fantasy
2789th
1/10/2010 8:04am
Casemark wrote:

jonjon714 wrote:
Not exactly... Chad finished A1 third last year if I'm not mistaken so James will have 5 more points on him going in Phoenix. And if...
Not exactly... Chad finished A1 third last year if I'm not mistaken so James will have 5 more points on him going in Phoenix.

And if last night was any indication of things to come, I personally think this series may come down to JS or RD.
Yea your right, not excatly, stewart got three points and reed got 18 last year... difference of 15 and this year its a difference of 22. (Sarcasm) Either way reed has to come back and win race after race to get in the hunt.... And really, your going to say the championship is going to be RD and JS? ITS THE FIRST RACE BUDDY. Dont get all worked up yet.
chillrich
1/10/2010 8:10am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2010 8:17am
Wasn't a "straight up" win over CR by JBS was it?

Anyone seen pics of Reeds wheel?

Post a reply to: Reeds Post Race Interview

The Latest