Reed was on it baby.

level
Edited Date/Time 2/12/2012 5:40pm
Then Villopoto pussy block passes him. Reed should of had that shit.
|
Hank_Thrill
2/11/2012 10:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 10:35pm
Man, that was epic. I don't think my heart rate has ever been that high just sitting on a couch. lol.
jasonv43
2/11/2012 10:36pm
Those whoops were afraid of Chad every time he came around to them.

The Shop

level
I can't believe he passed Villopoto. Reed never ceases to amaze me. Amazing.
SoCalMX70
jasonv43 wrote:
Those whoops were afraid of Chad every time he came around to them.
That wheelie through them on the last lap (or maybe it was second to last lap) was epic!
mrquick
Reed can smell blood now...not good for poto...things are about to change.
bsm121
2/11/2012 10:37pm
level wrote:
imagine if Alessi hadn't held him up...
jasonv43
2/11/2012 10:38pm
level wrote:
bsm121 wrote:
imagine if Alessi hadn't held him up...
Alessi was racing like he was right there with them. WTF?
SoCalMX70
2/11/2012 10:38pm
level wrote:
Don't tell that to all the RV knobs... or that Reed had the faster lap time. They won't believe you...no, really, they won't.

As a side note I like RV, and I don't think every RV fan is a "knob", but christ some people have blinders on.
Motodude
2/11/2012 10:39pm
mrquick wrote:
this
mark_swart
2/11/2012 10:39pm
Reed looked great. Now he just needs to imagine a big "7" on those red number 1 plates...
jasonv43
2/11/2012 10:40pm
Now the gloves come off. The season starts in Dallas boys.
gjbruny
2/11/2012 10:40pm
Man, that was epic. I don't think my heart rate has ever been that high just sitting on a couch. lol.
i agree...... my voice is almost gone right now after cheering on that battle
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
2/11/2012 10:42pm
Those last couple laps I was standing up, and even did an involuntary fist pump action a couple times......

That was awesome action, big props to Reed for not only making it a race but nearly winning it at the end!

Reed has won over more fans the last 2 years than he ever had during his prior pro career. Congrats to both 22 and RV for great rides!
2/11/2012 10:43pm
mrquick wrote:
You guys crack me up always going to extremes ... Reed had a great race. What about last week? He did not have RVs speed and he couldn't keep the pace with a beat up James Stewart.
2/11/2012 10:48pm
level wrote:
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Don't tell that to all the RV knobs... or that Reed had the faster lap time. They won't believe you...no, really, they won't. As a side...
Don't tell that to all the RV knobs... or that Reed had the faster lap time. They won't believe you...no, really, they won't.

As a side note I like RV, and I don't think every RV fan is a "knob", but christ some people have blinders on.
Who cares about the fastest lap time? Your blinders look great on you.
SoCalMX70
2/11/2012 10:49pm
Don't worry, yours look better.

Reed caught and passed RV. Get the fuck over yourself. It was a good race. On to next week...
EvanR127
2/11/2012 10:51pm
I must say I am disappointed of reed. He was stuck behind alessi for a whole lap, then doesn't cover the inside turn that is really the only one RV could block pass on....
2/11/2012 10:52pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:

Reed caught and passed RV. Get the fuck over yourself. It was a good race. On to next week...
But the tough part for you was the Villopoto caught and passed Reed and won the race. You are a brave boy behing that keyboard.
RACERX69
2/11/2012 10:52pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:

If it weren't for lappers, Chad would not have caught RV!
toroP
2/11/2012 10:54pm
Great effort and pass by Reed. Great effort and pass by RV.

(the coverage was awful. the RV/ Reed battle was building while they browsed through the pack and chatted, and then showed ALL of James crashes from this season. Watching ticker, Reed would close, RV would open a little gap, back and forth. The broadcast crew was clueless. No big deal, just a race for the win and the points lead.)
sharkey
2/11/2012 10:56pm
level wrote:
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Don't tell that to all the RV knobs... or that Reed had the faster lap time. They won't believe you...no, really, they won't. As a side...

yeah it def sucks. rv being our hometown guy i want him to win but i like reed just as much. dang reed caught him to just let rv have it. do you think chad was thinking its better to not be on the ground and get 2nd and stay in the hunt
SoCalMX70
2/11/2012 10:56pm
RACERX69 wrote:
You're totally right... if it werent for those obstacles that have been in SX since the beginning of time it wouldn't have happened.... or maybe it would have. Because you have no way to know for sure.
sharkey
2/11/2012 10:57pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:

RACERX69 wrote:
hard to say. chad kept him within 2 secs the whole race
AUS_Twisted
2/11/2012 10:57pm
toroP wrote:
Great effort and pass by Reed. Great effort and pass by RV. (the coverage was awful. the RV/ Reed battle was building while they browsed through...
Great effort and pass by Reed. Great effort and pass by RV.

(the coverage was awful. the RV/ Reed battle was building while they browsed through the pack and chatted, and then showed ALL of James crashes from this season. Watching ticker, Reed would close, RV would open a little gap, back and forth. The broadcast crew was clueless. No big deal, just a race for the win and the points lead.)
Yep the broadcast frustrated the shit out of me, all we could see was the gap close between RV and CR on the timing at the top but had no video of it till the last few laps.
SoCalMX70
2/11/2012 10:58pm
level wrote:
SoCalMX70 wrote:

sharkey wrote:
yeah it def sucks. rv being our hometown guy i want him to win but i like reed just as much. dang reed caught him to...
yeah it def sucks. rv being our hometown guy i want him to win but i like reed just as much. dang reed caught him to just let rv have it. do you think chad was thinking its better to not be on the ground and get 2nd and stay in the hunt
Reed summed it up perfectly in his podium interview... he was too nice and needed to be more aggressive at the end.
SoCalMX70
2/11/2012 11:00pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:

But the tough part for you was the Villopoto caught and passed Reed and won the race. You are a brave boy behing that keyboard.
Oh I'm sorry, am I getting you riled up?

LOL, like I'd have a problem telling anyone that Reed caught and passed RV, which even surprised me a little. The whole "Reed can't run with RV" should be put out of all the RV fanboys' minds...
2/11/2012 11:03pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:

SoCalMX70 wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, am I getting you riled up? LOL, like I'd have a problem telling anyone that Reed caught and passed RV, which even surprised...
Oh I'm sorry, am I getting you riled up?

LOL, like I'd have a problem telling anyone that Reed caught and passed RV, which even surprised me a little. The whole "Reed can't run with RV" should be put out of all the RV fanboys' minds...
No way tough guy. The "Reed had the fastest lap" crap every week even if when he doesn't win in some punk ass stuff though.

Post a reply to: Reed was on it baby.

The Latest