11/17/2018 2:25 PM

Photo
For today at least . . .
|

11/17/2018 2:29 PM

Hate u

|

11/17/2018 2:34 PM

They teamed up to ride the same thing back in 1996??!!! Bet she was classy. Westy Lyf. Represent!

|

11/17/2018 2:44 PM

The trickery!

|

11/17/2018 5:14 PM

BTW, I want a new Honda monkey, anybody cut the check yet?

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

11/19/2018 1:12 AM

Has it got a factory ECU? smile

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

11/19/2018 2:53 AM

kiwifan wrote:

Has it got a factory ECU? smile

Think it was too late for a factory ECU, but the bike is guaranteed to deliver laughing laughing laughing

|

11/19/2018 2:54 AM

He got DQ’d after the race. Bike was over the legal horsepower limit of the rules.

|

11/19/2018 11:33 AM

Pretty cool bike, is he currently under contract with JGR? I would have to guess with Peick's recent injury that Reed will fill the spot if he isn't able to return by A1.

|

11/20/2018 12:26 AM

Ramrod wrote:

The trickery!

This is just a standard bike all the postal riders use here in Australia, it's called fast post!

|

11/20/2018 1:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2018 1:26 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

This is just a standard bike all the postal riders use here in Australia, it's called fast post!

How funny are they to watch, floggn' the piss out of them. I've thought of applying a time or two.laughing

Edit: I'm talking about the dudes delivering mail. laughing

|

11/20/2018 2:14 AM

Ramrod wrote:

The trickery!

inthebadboycorner wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

How funny are they to watch, floggn' the piss out of them. I've thought of applying a time or two.laughing

Man when I was a kid it was my dream job haha 'what? You get to ride a motorbike all day? On the footpath?! Jumpin off the gutters and shit?! Fucken sign me up' haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

11/20/2018 3:25 AM

Ramrod wrote:

The trickery!

inthebadboycorner wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

I did it one summertime/Christmas when dirt bike tuning was slow and Christmas cards are red hot. Got sacked for popping wheelies up a hill with full mail bags. Half shift disengages the auto clutch and letting it go at half to full throttle with 50kg of weight over the back brings up the front end easy up a steep hill. Good times

|

11/20/2018 3:28 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Man when I was a kid it was my dream job haha 'what? You get to ride a motorbike all day? On the footpath?! Jumpin off the gutters and shit?! Fucken sign me up' haha

I indulged. They have spotters on your run occasionally to monitor performance and riding conduct. Apparently ?

|

11/20/2018 3:31 AM

Underground wrote:

I did it one summertime/Christmas when dirt bike tuning was slow and Christmas cards are red hot. Got sacked for popping wheelies up a hill with full mail bags. Half shift disengages the auto clutch and letting it go at half to full throttle with 50kg of weight over the back brings up the front end easy up a steep hill. Good times

|

11/20/2018 3:47 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Underground wrote:

I indulged. They have spotters on your run occasionally to monitor performance and riding conduct. Apparently ?

That was my down vote! Not for your comment but for the miserable monitoring moots ruining your fun

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!