Reed to 4 wheels

slowgti
6/26/2019 10:50am
I hope they bring lunch for the suspension guy.
KMC440
6/26/2019 11:00am
Marque only race series may sound gimeky but trust me they show how good you are. If he sucks it's going to be obvious.
Good luck Reedy ! Have fun and be smooth, smoother than you ever thought possible.

The Shop

6/26/2019 12:48pm
With age comes a cage...but as we've seen success doesn't always transfer from 2 wheels to 4 wheels. Will be interesting to see if Reed can drive. It's a whole different world and he has a big challenge ahead of him.
slowgti
6/26/2019 1:09pm
With age comes a cage...but as we've seen success doesn't always transfer from 2 wheels to 4 wheels. Will be interesting to see if Reed can...
With age comes a cage...but as we've seen success doesn't always transfer from 2 wheels to 4 wheels. Will be interesting to see if Reed can drive. It's a whole different world and he has a big challenge ahead of him.
I hear his lap times are pretty competitive
6/26/2019 1:18pm
With age comes a cage...but as we've seen success doesn't always transfer from 2 wheels to 4 wheels. Will be interesting to see if Reed can...
slowgti wrote:
That's cool, maybe he can drive then. Most series like this are all about guys with money so I wouldn't expect competition to be too stiff at this level. If he's a fairly decent driver he could do well in this series, hopefully he does.

Kenny Lingus
6/26/2019 1:41pm
I should invite him over for some BBQ and toddies. Not an easy track for a newb. That lambo will have baby blue paint on it guaranteed.
slowgti
6/26/2019 1:48pm
That's cool, maybe he can drive then. Most series like this are all about guys with money so I wouldn't expect competition to be too stiff...
That's cool, maybe he can drive then. Most series like this are all about guys with money so I wouldn't expect competition to be too stiff at this level. If he's a fairly decent driver he could do well in this series, hopefully he does.

That is the buy-a-ride series for sure. The GT class guys usually have an amateur driver, the buy in is usually about what Reed made in 07-08
MXMattii
6/29/2019 5:54pm
Is it me or did he do pretty well? He rode one second faster then his teammate' fastest lap.
6/29/2019 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 6/29/2019 8:09pm
slowgti wrote:
Arrive and Drive? If he were serious about building his experience and skill, he would race FF and F3 in the UK. That said, there were some legit drivers and Chad went pretty quick in comparison.
MXMattii
6/29/2019 9:07pm
Arrive and Drive? If he were serious about building his experience and skill, he would race FF and F3 in the UK. That said, there were...
Arrive and Drive? If he were serious about building his experience and skill, he would race FF and F3 in the UK. That said, there were some legit drivers and Chad went pretty quick in comparison.
When he was 16 maybe, then he could race F3. Now racing Lamborghini cup to get the taste is enough. If he likes it then he can go full in towards a seat in the IMSA racing GTe class or Porsche Cup, V8 racing in Australia...

If he wanna experience things he can do 24h racing.
Alex.434
6/29/2019 9:13pm
Rich White Guy Racing League.
KMC440
6/30/2019 4:29am
A 3rd and a 2nd is damn good. Racing against fly-in drivers that owners pay for their services he more than proved himself.
Road racing is a different cat, if you don't like it it's because you've never done it.
tcallahan707
6/30/2019 4:35am
slowgti wrote:
Arrive and Drive? If he were serious about building his experience and skill, he would race FF and F3 in the UK. That said, there were...
Maybe we let him finish his current profession before expecting him to fully participate in another one.
tcallahan707
6/30/2019 4:39am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2019 4:39am
KMC440 wrote:
A 3rd and a 2nd is damn good. Racing against fly-in drivers that owners pay for their services he more than proved himself. Road racing is...
A 3rd and a 2nd is damn good. Racing against fly-in drivers that owners pay for their services he more than proved himself.
Road racing is a different cat, if you don't like it it's because you've never done it.
Dude so true. I got into F1 from the Netflix serious and then built a sim racer rig and joined iRacing. I'm addicted. Moto does mellow out the learning curve a bit but it is not easy by any means. I have zero background in 4 wheels but my goal is now to become one of those fly-in drivers when I get to Reed's age. It's absolutely awesome.
Jharper
6/30/2019 5:29am
MXMattii wrote:
When he was 16 maybe, then he could race F3. Now racing Lamborghini cup to get the taste is enough. If he likes it then he...
When he was 16 maybe, then he could race F3. Now racing Lamborghini cup to get the taste is enough. If he likes it then he can go full in towards a seat in the IMSA racing GTe class or Porsche Cup, V8 racing in Australia...

If he wanna experience things he can do 24h racing.
My boss races the IMSA series. It would be cool as shit to see him battle Reedy.

Post a reply to: Reed to 4 wheels

The Latest