Reed this week?

Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 1:31pm
Usually in the past when Reed gets fired up about something his results improve.

Looking at his twitter account it's easy to see the ramifications of last week are still bothering him enough to post a variety of Reedisms.

This is the beginning of change
That I promise
When and how long.. Time will tell

My passion for SX just drop massively
BUT my passion to make change just went through the roof

Edit: Can't get it to save the others. Will being fired up get him to the podium this week?
|
kongols
1/20/2015 11:50am
I thought it`s done and dusted?
1/20/2015 11:54am
kongols wrote:
Yeah he said that about Canard I think and that sounds good. He appears to be charging forward on the other front though, just wonder if that will work for him in a positive way like it has in the past.
mmain62
1/20/2015 11:59am
I dont know if the fim/ama will take it lightly if he comes out with a bunch of black flag references during opening ceremonies or on his butt patch and stuff. I would do the same thing he is doing because im typically a smart ass but Id hate to see him get into more trouble and it ruin his career. If I was him I would wear solid black gear, have an all black bike, or something I think that would be cool.

The Shop

1/20/2015 12:00pm
mmain62 wrote:
I dont know if the fim/ama will take it lightly if he comes out with a bunch of black flag references during opening ceremonies or on...
I dont know if the fim/ama will take it lightly if he comes out with a bunch of black flag references during opening ceremonies or on his butt patch and stuff. I would do the same thing he is doing because im typically a smart ass but Id hate to see him get into more trouble and it ruin his career. If I was him I would wear solid black gear, have an all black bike, or something I think that would be cool.
Time will tell, but he isn't afraid to keep poking the bull that gored him last week in his posts.
Sandberm
1/20/2015 12:10pm
I'm gonna put my predictions cap on...ears untucked...and say that Chad has all black riding gear this weekend. The pundits will be left to wonder whether its a Raider thing or a protest thing.
1/20/2015 12:15pm
Sandberm wrote:
I'm gonna put my predictions cap on...ears untucked...and say that Chad has all black riding gear this weekend. The pundits will be left to wonder whether...
I'm gonna put my predictions cap on...ears untucked...and say that Chad has all black riding gear this weekend. The pundits will be left to wonder whether its a Raider thing or a protest thing.
Didn't think about the Raider connection, good call, would probably be the smartest way out all around for him as well.

I remember when Glover and Johnson were on the yellow Yamahammers and Johnson had a "Good Guys" buttpatch while Hannah was new to Team Honda and wore a "Bad Guys" buttpatch.
kiwifan
1/20/2015 12:32pm
so lets see, he gets knocked down in a racing incident and thats a bummer, then he goes and takes a guy off the track for knocking him down (non-racing incident), he gets black flagged for it and now he has lost his passion for SX?? C'mon Reed stop being a frigging cry baby, accept the freaking punishment and MOVE ON!!!!!
kiwifan
1/20/2015 12:33pm
kongols wrote:
Yeah he said that about Canard I think and that sounds good. He appears to be charging forward on the other front though, just wonder if...
Yeah he said that about Canard I think and that sounds good. He appears to be charging forward on the other front though, just wonder if that will work for him in a positive way like it has in the past.
by his comments I dont think he has let it go!!!!
Outsider
1/20/2015 12:41pm
He'd better be upfront this week cause nobody will notice his all black gear in 10th
1/20/2015 12:48pm
peelout wrote:
[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_atKrCdoiKZ4/TIcIUkxWZDI/AAAAAAAAFgM/y1SNmIZgTjc/s320/41P5RMRSG1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]
I'll take that as a lookout Reed is on the warpath to get to the front.
rosebud441
1/20/2015 1:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2015 1:08pm
I am enjoying this entire escapade..

Wonder what JS's take on all this is?
Shiftfaced
1/20/2015 1:47pm
kiwifan wrote:
so lets see, he gets knocked down in a racing incident and thats a bummer, then he goes and takes a guy off the track for...
so lets see, he gets knocked down in a racing incident and thats a bummer, then he goes and takes a guy off the track for knocking him down (non-racing incident), he gets black flagged for it and now he has lost his passion for SX?? C'mon Reed stop being a frigging cry baby, accept the freaking punishment and MOVE ON!!!!!
That is my opinion as well.

One thing that I do not think has really been talked about is that Chad did not know what happened behind him. He did not know if who ever hit him had cross-rutted. He did not know if who hit him had been hit by somebody else. He did not know if it was a simple "racing mistake" (that is what I thought it was) that pushed somebody into him.

All he knew is that somebody (Canard) ran into him, and he was vengeful for it.

Chad brought that Black Flag onto himself, and he has nobody else to blame. Instead of being a man about things, he is now blaming everybody else around him.

ZERO responsibility.

RedRum666
1/20/2015 1:51pm
Part of Reeds frustration saturday was he thought in his own words he was a " top 5 " guy and still probably would have ended up 7th or 8th..Two weeks ago it was winning races and championships...now its " a top 5 guy" ......So as Kenny, Dungey and Tomac started pulling out a bit on saturday night and Canard, Barcia and a few others were on the prowl, I think it made him even more frustrated and then the canard incident happened... He talked a lot of trash about guys with trainers and seeing what the young kids have and all that...and whos on top? Young kids with the same trainer.........Coming into A1 he was cocky and got a reality check real quick, 2 weeks in a row and A2 was another dose in the making.....The 22 pits looked pretty gloomy overall.....Grant has not finished in the top 18 and Reed probably isnt too pumped on that either.....he will now use this BLACK FLAG fiasco as attention as long as he can......once his mind is out of the game as his tweet appears to say...like the nationals 2 years running, he will just be out there " because I have to be".... and sadly many folks have lost respect....not for his actions with trey alone, but how he is handling it......
peelout
1/20/2015 1:54pm
RedRum666 wrote:
Part of Reeds frustration saturday was he thought in his own words he was a " top 5 " guy and still probably would have ended...
Part of Reeds frustration saturday was he thought in his own words he was a " top 5 " guy and still probably would have ended up 7th or 8th..Two weeks ago it was winning races and championships...now its " a top 5 guy" ......So as Kenny, Dungey and Tomac started pulling out a bit on saturday night and Canard, Barcia and a few others were on the prowl, I think it made him even more frustrated and then the canard incident happened... He talked a lot of trash about guys with trainers and seeing what the young kids have and all that...and whos on top? Young kids with the same trainer.........Coming into A1 he was cocky and got a reality check real quick, 2 weeks in a row and A2 was another dose in the making.....The 22 pits looked pretty gloomy overall.....Grant has not finished in the top 18 and Reed probably isnt too pumped on that either.....he will now use this BLACK FLAG fiasco as attention as long as he can......once his mind is out of the game as his tweet appears to say...like the nationals 2 years running, he will just be out there " because I have to be".... and sadly many folks have lost respect....not for his actions with trey alone, but how he is handling it......
a couple of you guys are broken records, we get that you don't like him and don't think he will do well this year. you seriously don't have to remind us in every single Chad Reed thread.

let it go, bro
rosebud441
1/20/2015 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2015 1:55pm
What 666 said....
41NDT
1/20/2015 2:03pm
Usually in the past when Reed gets fired up about something his results improve. Looking at his twitter account it's easy to see the ramifications of...
Usually in the past when Reed gets fired up about something his results improve.

Looking at his twitter account it's easy to see the ramifications of last week are still bothering him enough to post a variety of Reedisms.

This is the beginning of change
That I promise
When and how long.. Time will tell

My passion for SX just drop massively
BUT my passion to make change just went through the roof

Edit: Can't get it to save the others. Will being fired up get him to the podium this week?
Riders Union?
Krazyk2774
1/20/2015 2:17pm
I like that Reed got fired up and stuffed Canard. and I like Canard ! I thought it was the best part of the race ! Supercross can get pretty boring ! its good to get the tempers flaring every now and then. What sucks is all the fanboys taking sides and slinging shit on the interweb . I hope both Reed and Canard come out firing on all cylinders this weekend . Don't want to see Kenny get too far ahead in the points.
3D
1/20/2015 2:44pm
Last time Reed talked like this, it was forgotten about in a week, just like this will be. He's really not as important as he thinks he is.
RedRum666
1/20/2015 2:46pm
peelout wrote:
a couple of you guys are broken records, we get that you don't like him and don't think he will do well this year. you seriously...
a couple of you guys are broken records, we get that you don't like him and don't think he will do well this year. you seriously don't have to remind us in every single Chad Reed thread.

let it go, bro
I actually thought he was going to do better...I was believing the hype......not a huge Reed fan,,,, but just commenting on what I see...just my opinion....I didnt lash out and call him names or what have you....
Grieby54
1/20/2015 2:52pm
peelout wrote:
a couple of you guys are broken records, we get that you don't like him and don't think he will do well this year. you seriously...

let it go, bro
RedRum666 wrote:
I actually thought he was going to do better...I was believing the hype......not a huge Reed fan,,,, but just commenting on what I see...just my opinion....I...
I actually thought he was going to do better...I was believing the hype......not a huge Reed fan,,,, but just commenting on what I see...just my opinion....I didnt lash out and call him names or what have you....
When are you going to figure out that you're only allowed to post your opinion if everybody else agrees with it? And the only person who is allowed to sound like a broken record is peelout talking about Meg, being white trash, bro this or that, etc... He's also the one who gets to decide who's opinion is right or wrong and when a conversation is over.

Get with the program, RedRum!
Outsider
1/20/2015 3:01pm
Grieby54 wrote:
When are you going to figure out that you're only allowed to post your opinion if everybody else agrees with it? And the only person who...
When are you going to figure out that you're only allowed to post your opinion if everybody else agrees with it? And the only person who is allowed to sound like a broken record is peelout talking about Meg, being white trash, bro this or that, etc... He's also the one who gets to decide who's opinion is right or wrong and when a conversation is over.

LMAO
4stroke4DWIN
1/20/2015 3:09pm
peelout wrote:

let it go, bro
RedRum666 wrote:
I actually thought he was going to do better...I was believing the hype......not a huge Reed fan,,,, but just commenting on what I see...just my opinion....I...
Grieby54 wrote:
When are you going to figure out that you're only allowed to post your opinion if everybody else agrees with it? And the only person who...

Grieby FTW!!!
peelout
1/20/2015 3:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2015 3:15pm
peelout wrote:

let it go, bro
RedRum666 wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:

and here comes the biggest douche on the board, 90% of your posts the last month have involved talking some sort of shit on Reed. get over it dude, broken record. i don't know how you don't get tired of saying the same thing over and over about Reed. we get it.

take a look at my posting record, you'll be hard pressed to see me as a broken record.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/20/2015 3:17pm
My prediction: Reed will wear some buttpatch that TOTALLY has to do with last week, then score a 12th place finish.

Post a reply to: Reed this week?

The Latest