Reed testing a KTM. (Maybe a honda too?)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2017 8:37 AM

Reed posted on his Instagam story a picture of his 04 Yamaha and in the background there are 2 bikes. The one on the left is the KTM, but I'm not sure about the one on the right. By the number font on the plate it almost looks like his TwoTwo Motorsports Honda. Any speculations?

PhotoPhoto
Photo

|

9/22/2017 8:39 AM

Haha u beat me to it. That's deff a Ktm on the left.

|

2010 crf450
2002 cr125
1993 Yamaha waveblaster
1993 Kawasaki 750sx

9/22/2017 8:42 AM

|

9/22/2017 10:23 AM

I bet Chad is eating this up....he has 5 threads in this forum lol

|

9/22/2017 3:51 PM

Bramlett321 wrote:

A lot more than that....

Latest rumour is CR22 and MS27 on Geico Honda 450's

|

9/22/2017 4:01 PM

Bramlett321 wrote:

What'sStoppingYou? wrote:

A lot more than that....

Latest rumour is CR22 and MS27 on Geico Honda 450's

JB51 back to his roots

|

9/23/2017 12:49 AM

it blows my mind that you guys don’t know what front number plates look like for each bike. that’s definitely a ktm on the left and a honda on the right lol. yeesh

|

9/23/2017 1:49 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

it blows my mind that you guys don’t know what front number plates look like for each bike. that’s definitely a ktm on the left and a honda on the right lol. yeesh

That's actually Tate's KTM50SX pushed up really close to look like a 450. And Honda's new secret CRF75R single speed 10 inch. He's trying out bikes too. Sheeesh bro. Keep up!

|

9/23/2017 5:33 AM

Could be legit, but remember that Reed is the type of guy who would borrow those bikes, put his number on them and “hide” them in the pic just to get rumors started...

|

9/24/2017 5:16 AM

No Hydraulic clutch is visible. Take a close look. Don't think it's a KTM

|

9/24/2017 5:24 AM

oacjr wrote:

It is. Look at the throttle cable routing.

|

9/24/2017 7:24 AM

omalley wrote:

Could be legit, but remember that Reed is the type of guy who would borrow those bikes, put his number on them and “hide” them in the pic just to get rumors started...

Annnd that is one ignorant comment. If you firmly believe what you just spewed out, I suggest walking in front of a bus ermm

|

9/24/2017 7:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 7:58 AM

omalley wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Annnd that is one ignorant comment. If you firmly believe what you just spewed out, I suggest walking in front of a bus ermm

Seriously? Have you seen Reed’s internet trolling throughout his career? In addition to being one of the sport’s greats, he’s also an expert-level troller when it comes to throwing out “hints” as to his bike choices and then watching the internet go crazy.

|

9/24/2017 8:19 AM

i thought Reed didnt like KTM and their pussy team tactics?

|

9/24/2017 8:52 AM

OMG....

|

Did i do that?

9/24/2017 12:47 PM

Reed is the offseason whore every year lol

|

9/24/2017 1:53 PM

oacjr wrote:

Red141 wrote:

It is. Look at the throttle cable routing.

It's a KTM

|

9/24/2017 2:23 PM

Flip109 wrote:

Hey got to earn your money somehow lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/24/2017 2:31 PM

omalley wrote:

No he's not... but it sounds like you have put tin foil on your head before..,

|

9/24/2017 2:33 PM

omalley wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

omalley wrote:

Seriously? Have you seen Reed’s internet trolling throughout his career? In addition to being one of the sport’s greats, he’s also an expert-level troller when it comes to throwing out “hints” as to his bike choices and then watching the internet go crazy.

No you just swallow bait

|

9/24/2017 2:40 PM

Omg someone open another thread with the same picture

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

9/24/2017 4:06 PM

Flip109 wrote:

Yep, you beat me to it. laughing

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/24/2017 4:17 PM

I wonder if Chad's paycheck gets bigger the more threads he causes to appear on Vital.

|

9/24/2017 5:45 PM

I don't know if his paycheck gets bigger or not but with the amount of traffic it brings on here Vital might want to consider paying him royalties. The same could be said for another certain rider who's name I shall not mention.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/24/2017 5:57 PM

Reed will ride on any brand bike. Just matters who gives him the most money. It is just a business for him along with some SX passion. Would not be surprised to see him on an Alta.

|

9/24/2017 6:09 PM

endurox wrote:

Reed will ride on any brand bike. Just matters who gives him the most money. It is just a business for him along with some SX passion. Would not be surprised to see him on an Alta.

I would be considering they aren't legal yet

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/24/2017 6:40 PM

omalley wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

omalley wrote:

I wanna know how you are seeing Reed's reaction to his postings. Did you hack his webcam, Vladimir?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.