Reed testing?

logan_140
8/16/2018 10:55am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 10:55am
Looks like jgr gave Reed a bike
kiwifan
8/16/2018 2:11pm
So let me get this straight a week ago everyone was saying Motoconcepts was a great fit, now we are saying JGR is a great fit....??? With Motoconcepts he basically gets a factory bike, with JGR he doesnt...perhaps it will come down to who pays him the more?
Payup_199
8/16/2018 2:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 2:19pm
^^ you do know JGR is factory Suzuki right? He could get just as many parts, especially since he has won them a title
kiwifan
8/16/2018 2:46pm
Payup_199 wrote:
^^ you do know JGR is factory Suzuki right? He could get just as many parts, especially since he has won them a title
I thought there were not getting factory bikes, only factory bits here and there...my bad

The Shop

haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
8/16/2018 4:36pm
kiwifan wrote:
I thought there were not getting factory bikes, only factory bits here and there...my bad
I thought they were the official factory Suzuki team since RCH shut up shop. Now they have the 250 team in house they're factory all the way.

I'm not sure he would get a factory bike at Motoconcepts either. From what i remember Brayton wasn't on the HRC bike, he had factory suspension and some other good bits but not the full deal.
kkawboy14
8/16/2018 4:45pm
He must not be very good, he doesn’t even have number on his bike!
8/16/2018 5:38pm
milliebays wrote:
Most of us jumped off his nuts awhile ago. Hes a narcissistic asshole not unlike armstronk. Who cares what he does, hes not fast enough to...
Most of us jumped off his nuts awhile ago. Hes a narcissistic asshole not unlike armstronk. Who cares what he does, hes not fast enough to be relevant anymore and doesnt have the character to substitute for the speed either.
He's evidently still relevant enough to get some offers.
toroP
8/16/2018 7:01pm
haydos25 wrote:
100% he's done. Hasn't made a main in over 3 months now. Stick a fork in the old dude.
toroP wrote:
The old fart couldn’t make a SX main unless he tried. What a loser. Then he’d have to be on the gate at the beginning, then...
The old fart couldn’t make a SX main unless he tried. What a loser. Then he’d have to be on the gate at the beginning, then ride like 20 laps or more to finish. And that ain’t gonna happen ever again this year, in this country.
Career over.
You guys are truly dickheads hey... Few Roo's loose in the top paddock i think. He finished in the top 10 several times in 2018 Supercross...
You guys are truly dickheads hey... Few Roo's loose in the top paddock i think.

He finished in the top 10 several times in 2018 Supercross season. So pretty much if any one finishes behind chad in a race there career is over and should retire? hahaha your a ding bat.
he didnt prep for the supercross season and still kicked ass over pro's who had an entire off season to prepare for supercross.

As always,its a long shot... but reed with the right bike settings and has everything clicking on that night. i wouldnt be suprised to see a podium finish in him.

hooroo, catch ya cobba.

Ya gotta read a little more carefully.
Come on, man.
JB500
8/16/2018 7:12pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
He must not be very good, he doesn’t even have number on his bike!
^ This made me do the LOL.
Crush
8/16/2018 7:49pm
This thread has 8500 views in a day or so.. with like five pictures of actual content.

For anyone wondering why people might be interested...
brimx153
8/17/2018 3:51am
kiwifan wrote:
So let me get this straight a week ago everyone was saying Motoconcepts was a great fit, now we are saying JGR is a great fit...
So let me get this straight a week ago everyone was saying Motoconcepts was a great fit, now we are saying JGR is a great fit....??? With Motoconcepts he basically gets a factory bike, with JGR he doesnt...perhaps it will come down to who pays him the more?
Motoconcepts is not a factory bike . JGR is a full blow official Suzuki factory bike. Imo It won't come down to the bike anyway it will be how the team works and money etc . Reed likes to do things his own way on a factory team like JGR you can t do that as much as say motoconcepts . So will come down to stuff like than rather than the bike imo
8/17/2018 4:12am
Dam he looks "comfortable" on that Zuk. Hope he ends up there. Better option for customising to his needs
Dougy1
8/17/2018 4:27am
Dam he looks "comfortable" on that Zuk. Hope he ends up there. Better option for customising to his needs
Yep it's actually crazy how much better he looks then last year with that weight off and foot better.. They way he comes in and out of the berm looking smooth an fast
Flip109
8/17/2018 4:31am
My favorite year to watch Reed was 09 on the zook. I think this would be a great move for both sides. Hope it works out!
billyp330
8/17/2018 6:50am
I think MCR would be better. Tony seems to be a great Team Manager and is willing to do whatever it takes for his riders. I dont think the same of JBone just from some of his past riders comments. Reed seems to be a guy who has to have things 100% his way and I just think that Tony would cater to him better then JBone. Also, I just can't help but look at JGR's past and think they are doing something wrong. Do they have some success here and there? Yes, but look at the talent they have had and the results of said riders before they were on JGR and then what they did while on JGR. No idea what the actual numbers are, just going off of my spotty memories though, so maybe I'm way off. IDK.
Dougy1
8/17/2018 2:05pm
billyp330 wrote:
I think MCR would be better. Tony seems to be a great Team Manager and is willing to do whatever it takes for his riders. I...
I think MCR would be better. Tony seems to be a great Team Manager and is willing to do whatever it takes for his riders. I dont think the same of JBone just from some of his past riders comments. Reed seems to be a guy who has to have things 100% his way and I just think that Tony would cater to him better then JBone. Also, I just can't help but look at JGR's past and think they are doing something wrong. Do they have some success here and there? Yes, but look at the talent they have had and the results of said riders before they were on JGR and then what they did while on JGR. No idea what the actual numbers are, just going off of my spotty memories though, so maybe I'm way off. IDK.
I think you're way off. Justin Hill is gunna be a contender in 19 sx and Reed and Peick are a podium threat with a ton of top 5 s and top 10s. Solid team with what's available..
bama205
8/17/2018 6:23pm
Basically the same bike as 09. Should do well.
8/17/2018 6:54pm
I think Reed could do well on either bike, he needs to go to the team where he can be the happiest and build his confidence. The new Honda sounds like it is pretty good from the shootout, and I think Reed can get the front end feel he likes on the Suzuki. I just want to see him have one last solid season

Post a reply to: Reed testing?

The Latest