Reed takes it !

Larry
5/5/2008 9:56am
you are correct on the 2 South Africans but the first 2 were despised by the American public.
I never could understand why JMB would get booed like he did.
race
5/5/2008 9:58am
race wrote:
LMFAO at all you pathetic Reed haters.

The fastest, toughest guy takes it in convincing fashion. No doubt who the champ is.

I can't believe you guys are still whining away.

Get over it. It's a done deal. Reed is the 2008 SX champ. End of story.

What part of that don't you get?

txmx - try reading your own post and then think twice before calling anyone else a whiner.

When did MX become a personality contest? You guys all acknowledge Reed's ability on a dirt bike. ( If you don't then excuse yourself from the discussion and smoke some more crack. ) So anything beyond that makes you guys look like a bunch of little bitches, wetting your panties because you don't like something he said? How pathetic is that? Go find another sport.

I'm not a fan of Reed anymore than I am of the majority of the riders. I defended Bayle back in the day when he was getting booed at all the events. I defended Mc when the dipshits at Washougal told him to GO HOME BOY. I defended RC when all you cry babies were trying to lynch him for switching over to Honda.

It's about riding a dirt bike better than the other guy! Reed just did that over the course of the SX series.

And dragging JS or RC into this just makes you guys look desperate. They didn't line up at the gate. And RC owned everybody. Great .... but he's RETIRED.

txmxer
5/5/2008 10:14am
hmmm...you write all that shit Race? Why?

I don't give shit if he's riding with twelve broken arms and a dislocated skull. Little Dave was bragging about his tuffness. Seems to me, he won. That's all need be said. BUT...then all the bragging starts.

If you are going to brag about the accomplishment, you should expect backlash.

Go race. Win, you are the champ. I got no problem with that.

Don't like it if I point out that his fans are whiners? Sorry. Maybe you should douche to get the sand out of your vagina.

race
5/5/2008 10:17am
Seems to me you're the one with the vagina.

Reed won. That's just a fact. Quit crying about it.

The Shop

txmxer
5/5/2008 10:27am
huh? are you making up words in your own mind?

You and the other sucklers are acting like bitches. Nothing to do with Reed.

Hear me? NOTHING TO DO WITH REED...you are a pussy.
race
5/5/2008 10:36am
hahahaha

Chill out brah. I'm just tired of the whole deal.

Besides, you gotta pace yourself. There's a whole new outdoor series about to start and we can all start bashing each other anew.
txmxer
5/5/2008 11:01am
ha...fair enough.

Outdoors...lites should be good. Not to jacked up about the 450s just yet.
BIGWIG
5/5/2008 11:05am
WhKnuckle wrote:
Reed really won it the day Stewart dropped out. Good for him - he took care of business. And luckily he's in a sport where people...
Reed really won it the day Stewart dropped out. Good for him - he took care of business. And luckily he's in a sport where people aren't excluded from participation due to a malignant personality. He's not now, nor has he ever been, the "toughest on a dirt bike". He's the second best supercross rider in the world, the best one dropped out and he won. But overall supercross is a pussy sport compared to motocross - and Chad doesn't DO motocross.
Actually, the best Supercross rider in the world retired, he didn't drop out.

Post a reply to: Reed takes it !

The Latest