Re(e)d for MXGP?

bvm111
9/3/2017 3:49pm
4rings wrote:
lol what.it's the same thing. layoff the maple syrup, eh.
Is it? A corporation builds a test track that's easily viewed by the public and were aware of it when they leased the property... Or... Buy...
Is it?

A corporation builds a test track that's easily viewed by the public and were aware of it when they leased the property...

Or...

Buy land in a secluded area with personal funds with a certain expectation of privacy when purchased and technology has allowed people to infringe on that expectation.

Another way to put it. Walmart doesn't allow anyone in the back of a store but you can see in through the open loading docks from the road vs. I build a shop in a secluded area because I don't want people knowing what I have in there and someone is flying a drone up to the window and taking a peek.
akmx17 wrote:
IM sorry, there is a difference between flying over Factory X's track and doing it at someones house. If you can't see that I get it.....kind...
IM sorry, there is a difference between flying over Factory X's track and doing it at someones house.

If you can't see that I get it.....kind of....... but its pretty fucking weird to me.

Someones house, YOUR house means privacy. Factory X's test track, fuck it, youre suppose to spy on me and that company, I mean, Its assumed already that people will be doing spy photos for every team as everyone is right next door to every other factory team.

But if I am florida, at my house that no one should even no about to begin with and you're flying your drone over me, fuck you and your fucking vital thread.

Fuck you dude you piece of shit. How you justify spying on a rider at their house baffles me. You're a piece of shit.
https://www.dronethusiast.com/drone-laws-florida/

Although AK went a little overboard in his colorful and descriptive language this link is pretty interesting regarding the more up to date legislation being passed regarding drones over private property. Seems to me it might be pretty illegal down there!

kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
9/3/2017 5:30pm
system wrote:
If that was the case, why go through the extra effort to put a 22 on the front plate?
twotwosix wrote:
That is an old Cycra stadium plate that he already had laying around with the preprint still on it.
kiwifan wrote:
lol yeah so instead of leaving the stock one on that came with the bike, he went for the extra effort to bring out an old...
lol yeah so instead of leaving the stock one on that came with the bike, he went for the extra effort to bring out an old front plate, take the new one off and mount the old one, makes sense.
It's one bolt bro.
kiwifan
9/3/2017 5:45pm
twotwosix wrote:
That is an old Cycra stadium plate that he already had laying around with the preprint still on it.
kiwifan wrote:
lol yeah so instead of leaving the stock one on that came with the bike, he went for the extra effort to bring out an old...
lol yeah so instead of leaving the stock one on that came with the bike, he went for the extra effort to bring out an old front plate, take the new one off and mount the old one, makes sense.
kevin204 wrote:
It's one bolt bro.
ok, I guess you missed my point Smile
twotwosix
9/5/2017 11:17am
Looks like Chad has been taking diet tips from RC... Hopefully he is ready to get back on the horse and get into a bootcamp. A lean Reedy has historically always been a fast Reedy...

The Shop

peelout
9/5/2017 11:39am
did anyone notice the torque wrench in the back of the pickup?

Reed is going for the title next year bro
TXDirt
9/5/2017 11:43am
Reed would get smoked in MXGP. He's not ready for those GP tracks. I'm not a die hard fan but I don't want to see the guy get killed either.
mxb2
9/5/2017 12:06pm
TXDirt wrote:
Reed would get smoked in MXGP. He's not ready for those GP tracks. I'm not a die hard fan but I don't want to see the...
Reed would get smoked in MXGP. He's not ready for those GP tracks. I'm not a die hard fan but I don't want to see the guy get killed either.
X2, might crack the top 20

Post a reply to: Re(e)d for MXGP?

The Latest