Reed fill in rider...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2012 6:12 PM

If he is out, who will he pick? I am going to go with Kyle Regal.

|

2/19/2012 6:16 PM

I'm going with you are an idiot. Why do you have a thread like this up here already? Did any one say he's out yet? Why don't you wait and see before you get ahead of yourself.

|

2/19/2012 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2012 6:18 PM

regal ain't no top 15 in supercross with this deep field, so I doubt reed would be interested.

|

Boobies and Braaap FTW!!!

2/19/2012 6:18 PM

EvanR127 wrote:

regal ain't no top 15 in supercross with this deep field, so I doubt reed would be interested.

damn that is a nice set of tits.

|

2/19/2012 6:18 PM

JCRF217 wrote:

I'm going with you are an idiot. Why do you have a thread like this up here already? Did any one say he's out yet? Why don't you wait and see before you get ahead of yourself.

Relax, bud. He was just asking a question.

|

2/19/2012 6:19 PM

JCRF217 wrote:

I'm going to go with you have no life and should harass someone else. Do you know how much of a jerk you come off as when you do this? Or do you not care because your a [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

2/19/2012 6:23 PM

wow. i dont even want to think about this having to happen.

|

2/19/2012 6:25 PM

sbarrington314 wrote:

wow. i dont even want to think about this having to happen.

Me either, but think... Reed is a tough dude, when he crashes out and does not get back up. You know its not good! sad

|

2/19/2012 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2012 7:28 AM

JCRF217 wrote:

I heard a little while ago that he has multiple injuries.....

|

2/19/2012 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2012 6:32 PM

JCRF217 wrote:

slipdog wrote:

wink
|

2/19/2012 6:33 PM

John Dowd.

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

2/19/2012 6:34 PM

Doesn't matter who, if there is one. Reed was going to keep this interesting. I'm afraid we're gonna end up with boring run-away races the rest of the season.

|

2/19/2012 6:36 PM

Mike Alessi would be my first choice.

He is looking better every race this year and he never rode better than when he was on a Honda.

|

2/19/2012 6:40 PM

MotoChief Dos wrote:

He is looking better every race this year and he never rode better than when he was on a Honda.

You really think his current team would just give him up? He is the only reason they are getting exposure!

|

2/19/2012 6:41 PM

Barry Carsten

|

2/19/2012 6:42 PM

MotoChief Dos wrote:

NP301 wrote:

You really think his current team would just give him up? He is the only reason they are getting exposure!

No, but he would be my wish list replacement.

|

2/19/2012 6:42 PM

JCRF217 wrote:

slipdog wrote:

NP301 wrote: wink

Hahaha.... excellent response! But that doesn't change the fact that you heard it here first. whistling

Don't forget It has already been stated that he was going to see his Dr. today

|

2/19/2012 6:45 PM

Perhaps Gavin Faith?
The FIM/AMA will make sure he gets in the mains!

|

"Blind faith in a god is a poor substitute for logic and reason."

2/19/2012 6:47 PM

slipdog wrote:

NP301 wrote: wink

slipdog wrote:

Hahaha.... excellent response! But that doesn't change the fact that you heard it here first. whistling

Don't forget It has already been stated that he was going to see his Dr. today

Haha yeah I made my self laugh a little bit too w00t

I hope he is not injured and I just wanted some peoples opinions, but some people have to be idiots. And that's why we are having this conversation. dizzy laughing

|

2/19/2012 6:54 PM

MotoChief Dos wrote:

Mike would only go if reed promised him a ride for the rest of 2012 even when chad comes back. It would be pointless for mike to leave his team only for a couple of races and risk finding a team for outdoors.

|

Boobies and Braaap FTW!!!

2/19/2012 6:55 PM

MotoChief Dos wrote:

EvanR127 wrote:

Mike would only go if reed promised him a ride for the rest of 2012 even when chad comes back. It would be pointless for mike to leave his team only for a couple of races and risk finding a team for outdoors.

^^This

|

2/19/2012 6:58 PM

JCRF217 wrote:

Lighten up Francis. While it might be a bit early to speculate about Reed's injury, it's never to early (or late) to not act like an asshole in public.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

2/19/2012 7:06 PM

MotoChief Dos wrote:

EvanR127 wrote:

NP301 wrote:

^^This

I do not disagree with any of that.

Mike is simply my dream replacement.

Of course my real dream is that Reed is A-Okay and does not need a replacement.

|

2/19/2012 7:17 PM

James Stewart would be a great rider for the TwoTwo team. And would be a contender on that bike...

|

2/19/2012 7:27 PM

I say Villopoto wassat he's kinda fast right blink

Bring back the KING

|

For all your Graphics go to>>> www.ruskracing.com

VARNER>>>>>> www.varnermotorsports.com

2/19/2012 7:32 PM

JCRF217 wrote:

X2.... Reed is a freakn animal.. if he isnt dead he'll b in...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/19/2012 7:32 PM

Threads like these make Vital 'must see' internet....

|

2/19/2012 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2012 7:36 PM

im available if anyone can relay this to him. thanks

|

2/19/2012 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2012 7:52 PM

Might want to change your profile photo if you want to get a ride. Just sayin'

|

2/19/2012 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2012 8:07 PM

I don't know if either of them are going to be filling in for the Factory Honda team, but if Reed does end up needing someone I would say Cole Seely or Wil Hahn could be an option. Not sure how soon Hahn would be ready to go coming off his hip injury. Maybe Kyle Regal if we were looking at outdoors.

|