Reed comment "AMAZING " regarding JS7

RedRum666
4/29/2014 1:01pm
IceMan446 wrote:
James ruined Chad at Unadilla in 2002, I understand his frustration and hate towards James.

But he should let that go already. Damn.
I didnt really think about the interuption of the interview angle...I can see in Reeds case why that would be annoying, because it was Stewart...had it been anyone else Reed would probably had said " good to hear"... but Matthes didnt talk about it much really....it was " LIVE BREAKING MX NEWS" afterall..... I dont think Reed being scraped off the ground while James took the checkers in " reeds house" (san diego) sat well with him either....not James fault, but was probably salt in the wound...
4/29/2014 1:04pm
RandyS wrote:
[img]https://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/4fda7e90d47c5_70443n.jpg[/img]
I wanna hear your excuse for being a dipshit. And this better be good...
RandyS
4/29/2014 1:15pm
RandyS wrote:
Some days fanboys piss me off, some days they amuse me. I'm enjoying this today.
RandyS
4/29/2014 1:25pm
RandyS wrote:
I would be interested in seeing the results of your testing on James which you used to diagnose him as quite sick for the last month. I don't have the luxury of that data so I'm just going off what I'm pretty sure Reeds thinking was when he uttered an off the cuff single word.

The Shop

4/29/2014 1:50pm
RandyS wrote:
I would be interested in seeing the results of your testing on James which you used to diagnose him as quite sick for the last month...
I would be interested in seeing the results of your testing on James which you used to diagnose him as quite sick for the last month. I don't have the luxury of that data so I'm just going off what I'm pretty sure Reeds thinking was when he uttered an off the cuff single word.
You said the week after people were calling Stewart fmotp RV disproved it. James was sick that race, like RV was sick two weeks before. That's the only race I'm talking about.

I'd be interested to hear your response to the second part of my post, about JS racing Vegas.
4/29/2014 2:07pm
RandyS wrote:
I'll be called a hater, racist, and whatever else the fanboys want to call me. Stewart has been a bit of a drama queen in the...
I'll be called a hater, racist, and whatever else the fanboys want to call me.

Stewart has been a bit of a drama queen in the past, it's usually when he knows he can't win. RV kicked the shit out of the "fastest man on the planet" thing the week after people on this board called him a Greek god and a hundred other stupid comments and he hasn't let up. I don't know what happened on Saturday, he certainly did something that could have been bad, I don't know if it was or not. But that's what Reed was snickering about. Stamp It.
Spartacus wrote:
Stop it with the critical thinking, it doesn't fit in around here.
RandyS wrote:
Can I still use run on sentences that are twice as long as they need to be, I can actually write pretty well but I never...
Can I still use run on sentences that are twice as long as they need to be, I can actually write pretty well but I never do it on this board, I don't know why, I just kind of type the way my brain works without thinking about structure, and I hardly ever correct it.
Punctuation is overrated! Smile
4/29/2014 2:29pm
Reed being Reed =sarcastic Reed as usual.
Reed knows Reed won't never have his natural gift..
4/29/2014 3:55pm
exactly why I don't like reed. he never knows when to keep his mouth shut. whats amazing? reed is a tough racer, but his arrogance is FN annoying !
Big Lenny
4/29/2014 4:17pm
RandyS wrote:
I'll be called a hater, racist, and whatever else the fanboys want to call me. Stewart has been a bit of a drama queen in the...

Stewart has been a bit of a drama queen in the past, it's usually when he knows he can't win. RV kicked the shit out of the "fastest man on the planet" thing the week after people on this board called him a Greek god and a hundred other stupid comments and he hasn't let up. I don't know what happened on Saturday, he certainly did something that could have been bad, I don't know if it was or not. But that's what Reed was snickering about. Stamp It.
Get somewhere and sit down...
peelout
4/29/2014 4:22pm
exactly why I don't like reed. he never knows when to keep his mouth shut. whats amazing? reed is a tough racer, but his arrogance is...
exactly why I don't like reed. he never knows when to keep his mouth shut. whats amazing? reed is a tough racer, but his arrogance is FN annoying !
because he said "amazing"?

did you even listen to it or are you just mouthbreathing on Vital with your ignorance again?
wreckitrandy
4/29/2014 7:23pm
RandyS wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
My guess is that he's already there with his feet propped up!
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
4/29/2014 7:32pm
I think people are reading waayyyyyy too much into it.

I just listened to the show, and it was very early into Chad's interview. I think Matthes bringing James up when it was Chad's time to be interviewed bugged him a little bit. It was his time to talk about his season, injury, sponsors, Bowers etc... not James.

No big deal, it didn't seem malicious at all.
rebus
4/29/2014 7:54pm
I would give anything to have the career that Reed has had. No matter if he's often played second fiddle to RC or Stewart, he's still proved he can whoop everyone's ass when he feels right.
karnivool
4/29/2014 8:47pm
RedRum666 wrote:
Indeed,,,,Reed being Reed..I was waiting for more...but wasnt sure is he was just being sencere as he made quite a few positive comments towards James this...
Indeed,,,,Reed being Reed..I was waiting for more...but wasnt sure is he was just being sencere as he made quite a few positive comments towards James this year...or implying something else....Pretty much all the guys Emig, RC, JT$ and so forth thought for sure he had a big problem...and I bet James did too.... I thought I broke my leg once....turned out to be a knarly bruise.....
didn't you read...he bent his knee brace...which would hurt a whole lot and make your leg seem pretty stiff...so yeah it looked bad, probably felt bad too...

nothing to see here move on
shredder22
4/29/2014 9:03pm
RandyS wrote:
Since I don't believe English to be your first language I'll give you a pass. I was just using RVs dominance every week after the week...
Since I don't believe English to be your first language I'll give you a pass. I was just using RVs dominance every week after the week that JS7 was so dominant as a reason Reed would be snickering. I simply used the comments of this board to describe the race whose location I can't remember. See my run on sentence comment above for the rest.
kongols wrote:
Don`t you think it`s laughable for a guy who sits who knows which season on a couch to be "snickering" about a guy who`s made it...
Don`t you think it`s laughable for a guy who sits who knows which season on a couch to be "snickering" about a guy who`s made it to the final round of the series?
RandyS wrote:
Nowhere in my post did I make any statement about my view on the incident nor Reeds comments, I just explained what I believe to be...
Nowhere in my post did I make any statement about my view on the incident nor Reeds comments, I just explained what I believe to be behind Reeds snickering. This is based on comments I've heard in the past from many people including industry players.
@RandyS- you can't say anything that remotely resembles a truth about JS around here without Kongols getting all over you.
RandyS
4/29/2014 9:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2014 9:23pm
RandyS wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
My guess is that he's already there with his feet propped up!
You know what's funny. Actually I wasn't sitting with my feet up, 5 minuets ago I was counting out $2000 in 20s that I have to put in the bank tomorrow for my mortgage payment. True story, 100% true.

I almost feel bad posting that because I like Lenny no matter how misguided he may be at times, I wouldn't make up something that mean.
kiwifan
4/29/2014 11:12pm
Do we REALLY have to over analyse every single word they say or move they make on the track ???
MX690
4/30/2014 2:20am
Fuck me, some of you tools need to get out more, talk about making something out of nothing. I see all the usual Reed haters here to throw their worthless 2 cents in. Fucking AMAZING.
jamma10
4/30/2014 2:48am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 2:50am
MX690 wrote:
Fuck me, some of you tools need to get out more, talk about making something out of nothing. I see all the usual Reed haters here...
Fuck me, some of you tools need to get out more, talk about making something out of nothing. I see all the usual Reed haters here to throw their worthless 2 cents in. Fucking AMAZING.

btw that was to show Im in agreement incase the slow clapping suggested otherwise Smile

Post a reply to: Reed comment "AMAZING " regarding JS7

The Latest