Reed / Savatgy / Hill

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2019 5:13 PM

Crush wrote:

Hill.

Since they're largely self funded and have a pay-model based on results, they then have two riders with huge potential ...more

None of the down-voters liked the AB to Pats deal either I guess? haha

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/25/2019 5:29 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Chad is healthy and more fit than he has been since 14/15. If he gets his ride ironed out he will be right around top 5 ...more

zehn wrote:

You drunk?

No, I actually like a ROI. The others simply won’t provide it.

|

9/25/2019 5:48 PM

KX500 wrote:

1) Reed, 2) Savatgy, 3) Davalos. There are probably a few others and then maybe Hill.

I'm afraid Hill is the classic ...more

Was this year not a contract year for him?

I thought Savatgy to MCR for SX and then Honda for outdoors would've been the move for this year, i just don't see Sexton being up to the big class just yet and he has plenty of small class eligibility left.

A team like HEP suzuki could've scored some top shelf talent next year pretty cheap it seems. Bogle, Hill, Savatgy, Reed, Bloss etc. all still not signed yet

|

9/25/2019 9:10 PM

yz25 wrote:

On a side note..... has there been a figure change his image more than Tony A? He use to be a regular punch line of drama, ...more

Tony is an amazing manager

|

9/25/2019 9:33 PM

KX500 wrote:

1) Reed, 2) Savatgy, 3) Davalos. There are probably a few others and then maybe Hill.

I'm afraid Hill is the classic ...more

haydos25 wrote:

Was this year not a contract year for him?

I thought Savatgy to MCR for SX and then Honda for outdoors would've been the ...more

I'm pretty sure Sexton can defend his title then he has to move up, this is his last SX year in lites unless something catastrophic happens

|

9/25/2019 9:38 PM

I'll correct myself, he has 2 years left 2020 and 2021

|

9/25/2019 9:57 PM

Looby321 wrote:

Where have you been? He pissed away a factory ride, that dude needs to prove himself on his own shit. I lost respect for JS17 ...more

Can you link me to the interview you are speaking of?

|

9/25/2019 11:25 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

Just say motoconcepts is looking to sign one, who is the best choice?

Reed.

|

9/25/2019 11:27 PM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Id make Both Reed & Hill an offer.
Neither one gets a salary, both get good performance based paycheques. Hill MIGHT get ...more

Reed gets results over Hill.

|

9/26/2019 11:25 AM

Gordon Liddy wrote:

From what I have read and heard, the riders who have ridden on the MCR team all say that Tony will do whatever it takes to get ...more

Bingo !!

He’s always done what ever it takes to make shit happen ! Like him or not, he’s always been “All In”......

|

9/26/2019 11:36 AM

langhammx wrote:

Bingo !!

He’s always done what ever it takes to make shit happen ! Like him or not, he’s always been “All In”......

Agreed, and as long as he is not "all in" for the 800/76 then he seems to be able to detach his emotion from his function and that makes a huge difference. "50% less crazy" - Tony on Pulp a couple years ago.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

9/26/2019 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2019 3:15 PM

I say pick Reed. Reed rode better than Hill did in SX. Hill was 11th for the series in SX and Reed was 15th and didn’t even race 6 rounds due to the Seattle incident. How people pick “I’m fast but don’t train Hill” is beyond me. Chad Reed has been way more consistent throughout his career than Hill. And I guarantee Reed is more worried about how he leaves the sport than Hill is.

Reed having Tony Alessi to get him whatever he needs to be successful is a win win. I bet Reed would totally dig the new Honda.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”