Reed Jason Thomas fallout

Dang It
6/23/2018 7:20pm
twotwosix wrote:
Worst part about JT$ and CR22 not talking anymore? JT$ was on the correct side and was coming from a realistic, informed pov. He wasn't wrong...
Worst part about JT$ and CR22 not talking anymore?

JT$ was on the correct side and was coming from a realistic, informed pov. He wasn't wrong about Chad's situation...
Twotwosix and JT$ are right, Chad Reed has always been self righteous and should have hung up the boots long ago.
BB366
6/23/2018 7:55pm
BB366 wrote:
Who thought a thread with this title would morph into one about the pros and cons of vegemite......
Crush wrote:
Cons?
Yeah good call.....none
life_of_jaze
6/23/2018 8:07pm
twotwosix wrote:
Worst part about JT$ and CR22 not talking anymore? JT$ was on the correct side and was coming from a realistic, informed pov. He wasn't wrong...

JT$ was on the correct side and was coming from a realistic, informed pov. He wasn't wrong about Chad's situation...
Dang It wrote:
Twotwosix and JT$ are right, Chad Reed has always been self righteous and should have hung up the boots long ago.
Why? Because that’s what you think?

Have you always had a quitters mentality?
6/23/2018 8:20pm
Might have to try some of Dick's best pretender

http://petersmilkbar.com/ozemite-vs-vegemite
Dick Smith Foods now has Ozemite on supermarket shelves, and I finally got my hands on a jar. Woolworths, and some IGA supermarkets definitely have it so pick yourself up a jar and be pleasantly surprised!

One big advantage of OzEmite that I discovered is that it is sooo easy to spread, unlike Vegemite, on say toast, it balls up as you spread it cause it is too thick. OzEmite has a very similar flavour to vegemite, however I think OzEmite wins cause Vegemite in comparison, is too salty. Ozemite tastes great in soups to add flavour, even as a hot drink, or my favourite, on crackers.

OzEmite is 100% Australian made and owned, the best reason to buy it, where as Vegemite, most of the profits go overseas cause it’s American owned by kraft(y) so and so’s ..

I called Vegemite to let them know I wasn’t happy about them putting the map and word ‘Australia’ together on the front of a commercial jar for a commemorative occasion. It is not Australian made & owned, and personally I am insulted at such a marketing ploy … and I told em so .. Imagine coca-cola putting similar ‘America’ on it’s bottles!

The creepy corporate on the end of the phone told me in a “prescribed” lingo, that I’m translating simply to .. “It’s still an Australian owned company sir” .. I reluctantly retreated, and closed the call, with no way of protruding his spiel! .. I say to you folk, TRY OZEMITE for yourself, make your own choice!!

I’m clearly not just saying, ‘don’t buy overseas products’, Im giving you some info to make a personal choice! Jobs for our children’s future, Aussie pride & flavour, should be taken into consideration.

The Shop

darcy00
6/23/2018 10:41pm
Might have to try some of Dick's best pretender [img]https://petersmilkbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ozevegemite.jpg[/img] [url=http://petersmilkbar.com/ozemite-vs-vegemite]http://petersmilkbar.com/ozemite-vs-vegemite[/url] Dick Smith Foods now has Ozemite on supermarket shelves, and I finally got my hands...
Might have to try some of Dick's best pretender

http://petersmilkbar.com/ozemite-vs-vegemite
Dick Smith Foods now has Ozemite on supermarket shelves, and I finally got my hands on a jar. Woolworths, and some IGA supermarkets definitely have it so pick yourself up a jar and be pleasantly surprised!

One big advantage of OzEmite that I discovered is that it is sooo easy to spread, unlike Vegemite, on say toast, it balls up as you spread it cause it is too thick. OzEmite has a very similar flavour to vegemite, however I think OzEmite wins cause Vegemite in comparison, is too salty. Ozemite tastes great in soups to add flavour, even as a hot drink, or my favourite, on crackers.

OzEmite is 100% Australian made and owned, the best reason to buy it, where as Vegemite, most of the profits go overseas cause it’s American owned by kraft(y) so and so’s ..

I called Vegemite to let them know I wasn’t happy about them putting the map and word ‘Australia’ together on the front of a commercial jar for a commemorative occasion. It is not Australian made & owned, and personally I am insulted at such a marketing ploy … and I told em so .. Imagine coca-cola putting similar ‘America’ on it’s bottles!

The creepy corporate on the end of the phone told me in a “prescribed” lingo, that I’m translating simply to .. “It’s still an Australian owned company sir” .. I reluctantly retreated, and closed the call, with no way of protruding his spiel! .. I say to you folk, TRY OZEMITE for yourself, make your own choice!!

I’m clearly not just saying, ‘don’t buy overseas products’, Im giving you some info to make a personal choice! Jobs for our children’s future, Aussie pride & flavour, should be taken into consideration.
Vegemite is owned by Bega, an Australian company.
Crush
6/24/2018 1:55am
2-nil on vegemite and cheese toast for the weekend, back to eggs tomorrow.

Did make pumpkin pie today tho, bloody unreal!
Dougy1
6/24/2018 3:32am
Crush wrote:
2-nil on vegemite and cheese toast for the weekend, back to eggs tomorrow.

Did make pumpkin pie today tho, bloody unreal!
Cmon dude....you really Wana know what's up!! that's why U keep chimming into this thread..
Crush
6/24/2018 5:04am Edited Date/Time 6/24/2018 5:04am
Haha, not gonna find it here!

I’m also dutifully spreading the word of vegemite!
Bearuno
6/24/2018 5:54am Edited Date/Time 6/24/2018 5:58am
Crush wrote:
Haha, not gonna find it here!

I’m also dutifully spreading the word of vegemite!
With Vegemite , and the spreading of its glories, we Aussies are on a Mission from God * CoolWoohoo

* C/R: Jake and Elwood Blues.

twotwosix
6/24/2018 9:28am Edited Date/Time 6/24/2018 9:30am
Dang It wrote:
I don’t think Chad should have retired, but showing up to A1 with zero time on a year old privateer bike, pitted out of a fun mover, chubby and out of professional SX racer shape with a still broken ankle wasn’t a great idea!

He did pretty good considering, but it definitely was not advisable lol.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
6/24/2018 1:15pm
Why on earth has this made it to 7 pages!?!

Guys talking about shit they have no clue about, the essence of this forum.
plowboy
6/24/2018 1:39pm
Ramrod wrote:
Why on earth has this made it to 7 pages!?!

Guys talking about shit they have no clue about, the essence of this forum.
So, the Aussies have no clue about Vegemite? Those lying bastards. I bet they're really not "down under" either. No wonder the Pommes put 'm on a raft and shoved them south. Fuggers.
86honda
6/24/2018 2:32pm
Taking a shit in Reeds RV is not permited. Bad JT bad!
make1go
6/24/2018 5:39pm
twotwosix wrote:

Dang It wrote:

type of answer from someone who is 'a never was and never will be', and this is how they try feel good about themselves..
Dougy1
6/24/2018 8:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2018 8:23pm
twotwosix wrote:

Hallelujah. 7 pages and we basically got the answer.. I would say JT in previous years defended or danced around questions on CR but said what him Matthes and Weig thought Which
alas was the truth. Difficult to maintain close friend ships when you're a moto journalist and your rider friend is as stubborn as CR is. That's my theory of relativity and I'm finally dropping out of this thread.
?. P.s. Light on the vegimite with cheese on top.
life_of_jaze
6/24/2018 8:48pm
Dang It wrote:

make1go wrote:
type of answer from someone who is 'a never was and never will be', and this is how they try feel good about themselves..
I hope he feels better.

Post a reply to: Reed Jason Thomas fallout

The Latest