Reed Jason Thomas fallout

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/21/2018 8:03pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Some of our comments were deleted by GuyB!!! I don't get it why even have these forums when his righteousness just deletes comments he doesn't like...
Some of our comments were deleted by GuyB!!!
I don't get it why even have these forums when his righteousness just deletes comments he doesn't like.
At the end of the day they are Just opinions.
Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man.
6/21/2018 8:40pm
Bearuno wrote:
You know, this is all just a bit too "TMZish'. And that's why most of we Aussies here are prattling on about Vegemite. : Something important.........:whistle...
You know, this is all just a bit too "TMZish'.

And that's why most of we Aussies here are prattling on about Vegemite. : Something important.........Whistling

2 blokes have a falling out.

WGAF?

They'll either patch it up, or not.

What is also important, is that it appears that some poor Bastard can't find Crumpets in his local shops - and that's a bloody tragedy. Either that, or he's been monstered by his Doc, Wife or whoever, to loose a bit of his gut.
plowboy wrote:
WTF time is is in Aussie right now?
Bearuno wrote:
Just before Mid Day, Friday, Plow.

And I'm just about to fire up the old 500, and go for a ride.
I'll give you real tragedy. Fuck Reed and JT$ and their quibble. I'm now been diagnosed with Coeliacs (gluten free for life bro's), and I can not eat either Vegemite, crumpets, real nasty white bread, Weetbix, or anything with flavour for that matter. That's a real bastard when you've grown up a Vegemite kid.

To get over that, having kids and marriage, I've just bought an RMX450Z, and about to go pick it up right now and ride it home through the bush. Fuck the world !!!
6/21/2018 8:43pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Some of our comments were deleted by GuyB!!! I don't get it why even have these forums when his righteousness just deletes comments he doesn't like...
Some of our comments were deleted by GuyB!!!
I don't get it why even have these forums when his righteousness just deletes comments he doesn't like.
At the end of the day they are Just opinions.
GuyB wrote:
Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man.

via GIPHY

" class="img-fluid" />
6/21/2018 8:47pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
When something like this happens between two people (not specifically between these two), it actually reveals that what was thought to be a friendship, wasn’t. It...
When something like this happens between two people (not specifically between these two), it actually reveals that what was thought to be a friendship, wasn’t. It was a dependency that was no longer desired after one person was honest with the other, and when the message was no longer what the second person wanted to hear, the first person was cut loose from the “friendship”. Usually replaced by the next “yes man” in line......

Hard to argue with that...aligned self-interest often appears as "friendship". I'm no insider, so no idea if that's really the case here, but I've seen the...
Hard to argue with that...aligned self-interest often appears as "friendship". I'm no insider, so no idea if that's really the case here, but I've seen the same scenario play out many times in business and life. I think that's one of the reasons you always hear seriously injured riders (as in career-ending, or at least career-altering) say "you find out who your real friends are"....all the hangers-on move to the next "guy" once they no longer have use for their so-called friend.

These are the Days of Our (moto) Lives...lol
And that is MX in a nutshell. Only as good as your last race. Or whatever you did that could help someone else earn wins or money.

The Shop

billyp330
6/21/2018 8:52pm
billyp330 wrote:
Yes, but only if it helps keep "some guy"'s broship with riders. I understand wanting to help keep bad rumors of people at bay, but if...
Yes, but only if it helps keep "some guy"'s broship with riders.

I understand wanting to help keep bad rumors of people at bay, but if its not true then why worry about it? Most people on here (including myself) have no clue whats really going on with these guys as they are not "inside" people, so what does it matter if they say stuff. They have no validity and have the freedom to say whatever they want. Deleting comments just makes it more suspicious and in a way adds some validity to the comments. A simple reply saying "that is not true" would suffice.
GuyB wrote:
So if I lock you, does that mean we're not bros anymore? As I said before, I don't know what Chad believes...or not. But I'm not...
So if I lock you, does that mean we're not bros anymore?

As I said before, I don't know what Chad believes...or not. But I'm not going to let someone post that they "heard", or they "think" he might follow some religion or another. That's just speculation. If I leave it alone, someone could say, "I read it on Vital..."

As an example, someone on here could post that they believe you're a child molester. Should I leave it? Or delete it?
I can honestly say idc if u leave it or not. I know im not and anyone whom actually knows me knows the truth.

I think you are making Vital forums out to be more then it is. Its just a public forum on the internet. Its not the be all, end all of Moto and moto racers.

Also, even big time professional media journalist will write articles on rumors and speculation, they just have to make sure they state it as such. Ever watch Fox News???

Quit trying to act like theres any real justification to deleting some controversial comments, but not all, other then to help protect personal relations with riders and teams (or just becuase you dont agree with them). With your reasoning 90% of the forum posts would have to be deleted as well as most articles actually written on the site, as most are just pure opinion.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/21/2018 8:58pm
billyp330 wrote:
I can honestly say idc if u leave it or not. I know im not and anyone whom actually knows me knows the truth. I think...
I can honestly say idc if u leave it or not. I know im not and anyone whom actually knows me knows the truth.

I think you are making Vital forums out to be more then it is. Its just a public forum on the internet. Its not the be all, end all of Moto and moto racers.

Also, even big time professional media journalist will write articles on rumors and speculation, they just have to make sure they state it as such. Ever watch Fox News???

Quit trying to act like theres any real justification to deleting some controversial comments, but not all, other then to help protect personal relations with riders and teams (or just becuase you dont agree with them). With your reasoning 90% of the forum posts would have to be deleted as well as most articles actually written on the site, as most are just pure opinion.
You really cited Fox News? Grinning

You've been here for something over a year. I've been working on the forum for about the last...15 or so?

I've also seen a whole lot of "anything goes" forums flame out...some rather spectacularly. While it sounds good in theory, it generally doesn't work that well.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/21/2018 9:01pm
billyp330 wrote:
I can honestly say idc if u leave it or not. I know im not and anyone whom actually knows me knows the truth. I think...

There are opinions based on research, and then there are opinions based on rumours and heresay. Which one do you think gets deleted more?

I've read speculation ranging from, infidelity to religious conflicts and everything in between, so there's obviously a few people in here that are wrong whatever the case may be. At the end of the day its really none of our business and speculating on it without any real first hand knowledge doesnt do anybody any good.

Why would guyb or any other media organisation address a personal disagreement or falling out? They report on the races and results, its not news and never will be.

PS. Vegemite on potato scallops for the win. If any of the aussie blokes in here haven't tried it then you're missing out.
Crush
6/21/2018 9:27pm
plowboy wrote:
I think the recipe for crumpets is only slightly less complicated than plutonium. I can bbq pretty much any critter to perfection. I can make a...
I think the recipe for crumpets is only slightly less complicated than plutonium. I can bbq pretty much any critter to perfection. I can make a mean salad but baking is for witches and wizards.
Correct. Baking is voodoo.
jemcee
6/21/2018 9:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 10:24pm
I'll give you real tragedy. Fuck Reed and JT$ and their quibble. I'm now been diagnosed with Coeliacs (gluten free for life bro's), and I can...
I'll give you real tragedy. Fuck Reed and JT$ and their quibble. I'm now been diagnosed with Coeliacs (gluten free for life bro's), and I can not eat either Vegemite, crumpets, real nasty white bread, Weetbix, or anything with flavour for that matter. That's a real bastard when you've grown up a Vegemite kid.

To get over that, having kids and marriage, I've just bought an RMX450Z, and about to go pick it up right now and ride it home through the bush. Fuck the world !!!
My old man is a Coeliac or Coelicunt as I call him haha (It's pronounced Silly-ak for those that don't know)

I saw a comedian say once that he doesn't know what gluten is but apparently it's delicious haha
jeffro503
6/21/2018 10:05pm
Jrewing wrote:
Well Alex it's all about loads of margarine and hot crumpets. Fuckin CRUMPETS! Man I miss them
Crush wrote:
I feel like you could make your own crumpets.
plowboy wrote:
I think the recipe for crumpets is only slightly less complicated than plutonium. I can bbq pretty much any critter to perfection. I can make a...
I think the recipe for crumpets is only slightly less complicated than plutonium. I can bbq pretty much any critter to perfection. I can make a mean salad but baking is for witches and wizards.
Haha!! " Witches and wizards!! LMFAO!!
MX690
6/21/2018 10:06pm
haydos25 wrote:
There are opinions based on research, and then there are opinions based on rumours and heresay. Which one do you think gets deleted more? I've read...
There are opinions based on research, and then there are opinions based on rumours and heresay. Which one do you think gets deleted more?

I've read speculation ranging from, infidelity to religious conflicts and everything in between, so there's obviously a few people in here that are wrong whatever the case may be. At the end of the day its really none of our business and speculating on it without any real first hand knowledge doesnt do anybody any good.

Why would guyb or any other media organisation address a personal disagreement or falling out? They report on the races and results, its not news and never will be.

PS. Vegemite on potato scallops for the win. If any of the aussie blokes in here haven't tried it then you're missing out.
What the fuck is a potato scallop? They're called potato cakes where I come from.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/21/2018 10:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 10:11pm
MX690 wrote:
What the fuck is a potato scallop? They're called potato cakes where I come from.
you probably eat savoy biscuits instead of Jatz too dont you?

As long as you drink your beers out of schooners then you're all right by me.
BB366
6/21/2018 10:19pm
Who thought a thread with this title would morph into one about the pros and cons of vegemite......
dirtnapper
6/21/2018 10:31pm
Grenader26 wrote:
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/vym9p3.jpg[/IMG]
My only input into this thread is that NO grown ass man in his mid to late 30s should ever EVER have such a dumbass hair cut.
MotoMo165
6/21/2018 10:45pm
dirtnapper wrote:
My only input into this thread is that NO grown ass man in his mid to late 30s should ever EVER have such a dumbass hair...
My only input into this thread is that NO grown ass man in his mid to late 30s should ever EVER have such a dumbass hair cut.
#noConfidence
Crush
6/21/2018 10:47pm
BB366 wrote:
Who thought a thread with this title would morph into one about the pros and cons of vegemite......
Cons?
TogaSet
Fantasy
3906th
6/21/2018 10:55pm
What’s up with the Kardashian’s?
Jrewing
6/21/2018 11:48pm
billyp330 wrote:

haydos25 wrote:
There are opinions based on research, and then there are opinions based on rumours and heresay. Which one do you think gets deleted more? I've read...

WOW i thought the scallop pinnacled at salt and sauce, tomato or bbq depending on the day.

People talk about seafood scallops but they pale insignificantly v the real scallop.

How bout CHIKO's!!! Bought fom Woolies frozen and shallow fried in extra virgin. Treat the missus to a gourmet night in... bbq and tomato sauce together.
Might need to try Vegemite on that Chiko!
zehn
6/21/2018 11:53pm
Honestly If you need to flavor a good scallop with anything then you probably don’t like scallops. They were made perfectly (by your preferred deity or not) just they way they are
Bearuno
6/22/2018 1:05am
BB366 wrote:
Hell, we had to bring a serious bit of discussion to what appears to be a "Man Squabble".

They've been friends for years now, so hopefully they can be Men and get over whatever has created the rift.

Question is, is CR bringing his kids up on Vegemite and *Tim Tams*, or is he just bringing up a few little 'Mericans, who think Oreos are 'it' ?

* Tim Tams * - the World Greatest Chockie Biscuits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Available in a bazzilion flavors now. Though, they went a bit towards the space cadet zone with the Mint Lichie flavored ones Sick Thankfully, they appear to have been done away with

Even you flamin Yanks would love them. Wink
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
6/22/2018 2:04am
zehn wrote:
Honestly If you need to flavor a good scallop with anything then you probably don’t like scallops. They were made perfectly (by your preferred deity or...
Honestly If you need to flavor a good scallop with anything then you probably don’t like scallops. They were made perfectly (by your preferred deity or not) just they way they are
Actual Scallop:

Potato Scallop: Sold at the fish and chip shop. Ya want chicken salt, or just shit-loads of Barbie sauce? Straya.

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
6/22/2018 2:13am Edited Date/Time 6/22/2018 2:15am
Seeing as this has veered *off into a somewhat 'gastronomic' direction, let's keep this Moto related.

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
6/22/2018 3:03am
haydos25 wrote:

MX690 wrote:
You guys up on the East coast are all nuts, its a Potato Fritter FFS.

Not bad with a bit of Vegemite Smile
Bearuno
6/22/2018 3:04am
Nah, bugger that Ezza - food's more important, more relevant than some bitching between CR and JT.
jemcee
6/22/2018 3:10am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Actual Scallop: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/22/269706/s1200_download_2.jpg[/img] Potato Scallop: Sold at the fish and chip shop. Ya want chicken salt, or just shit-loads of Barbie sauce? Straya. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/22/269707/s1200_1427146850953.jpg[/img]
Actual Scallop:

Potato Scallop: Sold at the fish and chip shop. Ya want chicken salt, or just shit-loads of Barbie sauce? Straya.

Oh man ya killin me Ezza! I've been having cravings since they were brought up and boom you put up a pic of their golden fantasticness..
I used to live near a chippy and the old love that owned it would give me an extra 3 or 4 every time..

Obvs wanted the D haha
Bearuno
6/22/2018 3:26am
That's it, I'm hitting my local Chippy right now!

It absolutely shits on the big fast food franchises.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
6/22/2018 3:33am
You carnts crack me up, I fucken love it Laughing
JSM 69
6/22/2018 3:39am
Yep 6 pages and no answers lol I love vital forums
6/22/2018 4:30am
EZZA 95B wrote:
Actual Scallop: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/22/269706/s1200_download_2.jpg[/img] Potato Scallop: Sold at the fish and chip shop. Ya want chicken salt, or just shit-loads of Barbie sauce? Straya. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/22/269707/s1200_1427146850953.jpg[/img]
Actual Scallop:

jemcee wrote:
Oh man ya killin me Ezza! I've been having cravings since they were brought up and boom you put up a pic of their golden fantasticness...
Oh man ya killin me Ezza! I've been having cravings since they were brought up and boom you put up a pic of their golden fantasticness..
I used to live near a chippy and the old love that owned it would give me an extra 3 or 4 every time..

Obvs wanted the D haha
Best tater scallops I EVER had was from Stockton takeaway. Golden flaky baked batter, made right there on the spot. Covered in tom sauce. Great way to end a day out there. Helped to floss out the sand too. From ya teeth anyway. Something else I can't eat now also. Or drink beer Sad

Post a reply to: Reed Jason Thomas fallout

The Latest