Reed Jason Thomas fallout

B DUB 333
6/21/2018 8:31am
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High...
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
Real info. Best show ever
B DUB 333
6/21/2018 8:33am
#434 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/21/269549/s1200_100_9559_orig.jpg[/img]

Totally bitchin. I'd love to aquire those......
bradnelson
6/21/2018 8:35am
BobKerr wrote:
From the comments I heard and read, I assumed that JT disagreed with Reed's decision to race SX this year, and as a close friend, probably...
From the comments I heard and read, I assumed that JT disagreed with Reed's decision to race SX this year, and as a close friend, probably tried to talk him out of doing it. Then, I would guess that being very strong minded, Reed decided to stop talking to JT. It was probably as simple as that.

For the record, I am a big fan of both JT and Reed.
I think your theory is probably right.

As for Byrner...... their relationship cooled when Byrne got hired by Butler's KTM team. All the sudden, Byrne was training Millsaps, Bagget, Bloss to go out and beat Reed. Kind of a....conflict of interests. Anyway, I read that a while back.
milliebays
6/21/2018 8:36am
Look, re the feud. Ive said this before. Reed clearly has indications of narcissistic personality disorder. Its gives you almost supernatural drive to succeed, but doesn't tolerate disagreement or lack of validation from your "fuel"; the folks that orbit you. Makes you incapable of admitting wrongdoing or fault. Its an ego protection mechanism, often arising from substantial trauma during development.

This is my thoughtful opinion from the outside. Feel free to tell me why i'm wrong.

The Shop

billyp330
6/21/2018 8:48am
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High...
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
B DUB 333 wrote:
Real info. Best show ever
Was a good show. Modern Family is great as well. Also, Ed O'Neill went to Youngstown State University which is where I graduated from!
billyp330
6/21/2018 8:53am
milliebays wrote:
Look, re the feud. Ive said this before. Reed clearly has indications of narcissistic personality disorder. Its gives you almost supernatural drive to succeed, but doesn't...
Look, re the feud. Ive said this before. Reed clearly has indications of narcissistic personality disorder. Its gives you almost supernatural drive to succeed, but doesn't tolerate disagreement or lack of validation from your "fuel"; the folks that orbit you. Makes you incapable of admitting wrongdoing or fault. Its an ego protection mechanism, often arising from substantial trauma during development.

This is my thoughtful opinion from the outside. Feel free to tell me why i'm wrong.
I can believe this. Explains why I cant be a fan of him even though he has a great underdog type of story. Explains why he claimed his Atlanta 2011 pass on Stew was totally fine and could have been much worse, the Dungey lapper incident also. I think you are really onto something, or he is just a douche bag idk lol
MXD
6/21/2018 8:57am
milliebays wrote:
Look, re the feud. Ive said this before. Reed clearly has indications of narcissistic personality disorder. Its gives you almost supernatural drive to succeed, but doesn't...

billyp330 wrote:
I can believe this. Explains why I cant be a fan of him even though he has a great underdog type of story. Explains why he...
I can believe this. Explains why I cant be a fan of him even though he has a great underdog type of story. Explains why he claimed his Atlanta 2011 pass on Stew was totally fine and could have been much worse, the Dungey lapper incident also. I think you are really onto something, or he is just a douche bag idk lol
When I read this original post by milliebays, my first thought was the same as yours. That sounds just like the Chad Reed that he portrays himself to be. I've never liked him for the same reasons that you mentioned and much like you said, it sucks because his story is one that I would normally love to root for.
mx_563
6/21/2018 9:02am
milliebays wrote:

It has always seemed painfully obvious to me. Thanks for articulating it so well.
Crush
6/21/2018 9:22am
jemcee wrote:
X2 on know how to handle it
Me? Vegemite and cheese toasted sandwich.. Boooosh
jock wrote:
For me, let the toast cool, then spread butter or marge and then a light smear of vegemite. Been eating it like that for almost 50...
For me, let the toast cool, then spread butter or marge and then a light smear of vegemite. Been eating it like that for almost 50 years. Smile
aaryn #234 wrote:
It has to be the opposite Jock, as it pops out the toaster, smear it thick with Marg then a light cover of Vegemite. Ratio of...
It has to be the opposite Jock, as it pops out the toaster, smear it thick with Marg then a light cover of Vegemite.

Ratio of Butter:Vegemite would be at around 4:1 Maybe 5:1

Good for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or a light snack Smile
Go gour-met bros! Toast is for fuck I’ve got to get out the door.

Crusty white bread in the oven, slice thick, butter and generous veg with cheese or avo and vegemite. Game changer.
DEMONDAVE
6/21/2018 9:26am
the beef all goes back to the missing table cloths
the "truth" will come out in time ................................
tcallahan707
6/21/2018 9:48am
milliebays wrote:

Do they test for psilocybin?
CalRMX
6/21/2018 9:54am
milliebays wrote:

You could say the same about most Australians,
Jrewing
6/21/2018 10:06am
jock wrote:
For me, let the toast cool, then spread butter or marge and then a light smear of vegemite. Been eating it like that for almost 50...
For me, let the toast cool, then spread butter or marge and then a light smear of vegemite. Been eating it like that for almost 50 years. Smile
aaryn #234 wrote:
It has to be the opposite Jock, as it pops out the toaster, smear it thick with Marg then a light cover of Vegemite. Ratio of...
It has to be the opposite Jock, as it pops out the toaster, smear it thick with Marg then a light cover of Vegemite.

Crush wrote:
Go gour-met bros! Toast is for fuck I’ve got to get out the door. Crusty white bread in the oven, slice thick, butter and generous veg...

Crusty white bread in the oven, slice thick, butter and generous veg with cheese or avo and vegemite. Game changer.
Well Alex it's all about loads of margarine and hot crumpets. Fuckin CRUMPETS! Man I miss them
Dougy1
6/21/2018 2:01pm
BobKerr wrote:
From the comments I heard and read, I assumed that JT disagreed with Reed's decision to race SX this year, and as a close friend, probably...
From the comments I heard and read, I assumed that JT disagreed with Reed's decision to race SX this year, and as a close friend, probably tried to talk him out of doing it. Then, I would guess that being very strong minded, Reed decided to stop talking to JT. It was probably as simple as that.

For the record, I am a big fan of both JT and Reed.
Classic..... I said basically the same theory at the start of the thread and it got deleted Lol.
Then some pelican started saying I was being slanderous even more hillarious..
plowboy
6/21/2018 3:29pm
aaryn #234 wrote:

Crush wrote:
Go gour-met bros! Toast is for fuck I’ve got to get out the door. Crusty white bread in the oven, slice thick, butter and generous veg...

Jrewing wrote:
Well Alex it's all about loads of margarine and hot crumpets. Fuckin CRUMPETS! Man I miss them
I've never had vegemite....but there's been a jar of marmite in my cupboard since 1977...no, not the same jar sillies. Toasted cheese marmite sammies are the shit. Like my old Grandpa used to say about oysters..."they put lead in yer pencil".
Crush
6/21/2018 6:34pm
Jrewing wrote:
I feel like you could make your own crumpets.
Crush
6/21/2018 6:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 6:37pm
Crush wrote:

Jrewing wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I've never had vegemite....but there's been a jar of marmite in my cupboard since 1977...no, not the same jar sillies. Toasted cheese marmite sammies are the...
I've never had vegemite....but there's been a jar of marmite in my cupboard since 1977...no, not the same jar sillies. Toasted cheese marmite sammies are the shit. Like my old Grandpa used to say about oysters..."they put lead in yer pencil".
It’s fucking delicious but as these posts reveal there is a method or you’re in trouble which is what scares most off, peanut butter it isn’t!

Haven’t had marmite since I was a wee lad at school in Scotland, remember it being a tad sweeter?
Sully
6/21/2018 6:38pm
Jrewing wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I've never had vegemite....but there's been a jar of marmite in my cupboard since 1977...no, not the same jar sillies. Toasted cheese marmite sammies are the...
Crush wrote:
It’s fucking delicious but as these posts reveal there is a method or you’re in trouble which is what scares most off, peanut butter it isn’t...
It’s fucking delicious but as these posts reveal there is a method or you’re in trouble which is what scares most off, peanut butter it isn’t!

Haven’t had marmite since I was a wee lad at school in Scotland, remember it being a tad sweeter?
Sounds to me like the "method" is to put enough shit on top of it, that you don't taste the Vegemite.
plowboy
6/21/2018 6:41pm
Jrewing wrote:
Crush wrote:
I feel like you could make your own crumpets.
I think the recipe for crumpets is only slightly less complicated than plutonium. I can bbq pretty much any critter to perfection. I can make a mean salad but baking is for witches and wizards.
Bearuno
6/21/2018 6:44pm
You know, this is all just a bit too "TMZish'.

And that's why most of we Aussies here are prattling on about Vegemite. : Something important.........Whistling

2 blokes have a falling out.

WGAF?

They'll either patch it up, or not.

What is also important, is that it appears that some poor Bastard can't find Crumpets in his local shops - and that's a bloody tragedy. Either that, or he's been monstered by his Doc, Wife or whoever, to loose a bit of his gut.
life_of_jaze
6/21/2018 6:52pm
Grenader26 wrote:
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/vym9p3.jpg[/IMG]
CR wouldn't finance JT’s cartoon project.
plowboy
6/21/2018 6:54pm
Bearuno wrote:
You know, this is all just a bit too "TMZish'. And that's why most of we Aussies here are prattling on about Vegemite. : Something important.........:whistle...

And that's why most of we Aussies here are prattling on about Vegemite. : Something important.........Whistling

WGAF?

What is also important, is that it appears that some poor Bastard can't find Crumpets in his local shops - and that's a bloody tragedy. Either that, or he's been monstered by his Doc, Wife or whoever, to loose a bit of his gut.
WTF time is is in Aussie right now?
Bearuno
6/21/2018 6:59pm
Bearuno wrote:
You know, this is all just a bit too "TMZish'. And that's why most of we Aussies here are prattling on about Vegemite. : Something important.........:whistle...

WGAF?

plowboy wrote:
Just before Mid Day, Friday, Plow.

And I'm just about to fire up the old 500, and go for a ride.
life_of_jaze
6/21/2018 7:01pm
milliebays wrote:

billyp330 wrote:
I can believe this. Explains why I cant be a fan of him even though he has a great underdog type of story. Explains why he...
MXD wrote:
When I read this original post by milliebays, my first thought was the same as yours. That sounds just like the Chad Reed that he portrays...
When I read this original post by milliebays, my first thought was the same as yours. That sounds just like the Chad Reed that he portrays himself to be. I've never liked him for the same reasons that you mentioned and much like you said, it sucks because his story is one that I would normally love to root for.
Reed is highly driven. He is also a damn good dude.
tempura
6/21/2018 7:04pm
plowboy wrote:
Time for a vegemite sandwich
plowboy
6/21/2018 7:23pm
Bearuno wrote:

WGAF?

plowboy wrote:
Bearuno wrote:
Just before Mid Day, Friday, Plow.

And I'm just about to fire up the old 500, and go for a ride.
Wear a coat...I hear it's wintertime down there.
Bearuno
6/21/2018 7:42pm
plowboy wrote:
Wear a coat...I hear it's wintertime down there.
It's Bright and Sunny, Plow, with just a slight chill.

Perfect bike bike riding weather. Kick the bike in the guts ( well, I've got a button on the old girl now) , and in 2 minutes I'm in the bush / Mountains.

Makes up for the harrowing time I had taking a bunch of kids to see Jurassic Park, early this morning. Took a bloody long time to wash the Vegemite off their silly little dials, and a hell of a lot of whingeing and squirming.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
6/21/2018 7:50pm
billyp330 wrote:
Yes, but only if it helps keep "some guy"'s broship with riders. I understand wanting to help keep bad rumors of people at bay, but if...
Yes, but only if it helps keep "some guy"'s broship with riders.

I understand wanting to help keep bad rumors of people at bay, but if its not true then why worry about it? Most people on here (including myself) have no clue whats really going on with these guys as they are not "inside" people, so what does it matter if they say stuff. They have no validity and have the freedom to say whatever they want. Deleting comments just makes it more suspicious and in a way adds some validity to the comments. A simple reply saying "that is not true" would suffice.
So if I lock you, does that mean we're not bros anymore?

As I said before, I don't know what Chad believes...or not. But I'm not going to let someone post that they "heard", or they "think" he might follow some religion or another. That's just speculation. If I leave it alone, someone could say, "I read it on Vital..."

As an example, someone on here could post that they believe you're a child molester. Should I leave it? Or delete it?

Post a reply to: Reed Jason Thomas fallout

The Latest