Reed Jason Thomas fallout

tcallahan707
6/20/2018 1:27pm
Didn’t know I had TMZ bookmarked. Two dudes’ relationship status seems awful important to you fellas.
Jrewing
6/20/2018 1:30pm
WHOTF is Jason Thomas??
Is he relevant?
Jt$ wrote:
No one important. Carry on.
Would Scientology have helped you to get off privateer island???
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/20/2018 1:37pm
People were speculating on Chad’s religous leanings. Long on speculation, short on fact. I have no idea what they are, nor do I care.

We don’t do politics or religion in non-moto, and certainly aren’t going to start in here.

Unfortunately, JT’s reply quoted a message that included a reference to it. When I clicked that one, JT’s message went out with the tide.

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/20/2018 2:25pm
burn1986 wrote:
Who is Jason Thomas again? Wasn't he sponsored by Surf detergent Cool
kkawboy14 wrote:
I thought that was Jeff Glass? Smile
Haha, it was lol
yzmatt
6/20/2018 2:30pm
Which one is allegedly in the cult of Scientology?
Jt$
6/20/2018 3:51pm
GuyB wrote:
People were speculating on Chad’s religous leanings. Long on speculation, short on fact. I have no idea what they are, nor do I care. We don’t...
People were speculating on Chad’s religous leanings. Long on speculation, short on fact. I have no idea what they are, nor do I care.

We don’t do politics or religion in non-moto, and certainly aren’t going to start in here.

Unfortunately, JT’s reply quoted a message that included a reference to it. When I clicked that one, JT’s message went out with the tide.
Just to be clear, my message had nothing to do with religion. My only comment was that our disagreement had nothing to do with religion whatsoever. I am not sure how that can be misconstrued but since the comment is gone, I want to make that abundantly clear.
plowboy
6/20/2018 4:03pm
JT, completely off topic but have you ever ridden the Three Sisters in the Sawtooth mtns? I tried to hump my XR600 through there...thought I was gonna die.
Jt$
6/20/2018 4:06pm
plowboy wrote:
JT, completely off topic but have you ever ridden the Three Sisters in the Sawtooth mtns? I tried to hump my XR600 through there...thought I was...
JT, completely off topic but have you ever ridden the Three Sisters in the Sawtooth mtns? I tried to hump my XR600 through there...thought I was gonna die.
No sir. I’ve been on a few rides but nothing crazy. There are excellent trails up here, though.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/20/2018 4:06pm
GuyB wrote:
People were speculating on Chad’s religous leanings. Long on speculation, short on fact. I have no idea what they are, nor do I care. We don’t...

Jt$ wrote:
Just to be clear, my message had nothing to do with religion. My only comment was that our disagreement had nothing to do with religion whatsoever...
Just to be clear, my message had nothing to do with religion. My only comment was that our disagreement had nothing to do with religion whatsoever. I am not sure how that can be misconstrued but since the comment is gone, I want to make that abundantly clear.
Correct. You had no mention of that in there. Sorry for any confusion.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/20/2018 4:07pm
yzmatt wrote:
Matt, did you see what I wrote above?
plowboy
6/20/2018 4:11pm
plowboy wrote:
JT, completely off topic but have you ever ridden the Three Sisters in the Sawtooth mtns? I tried to hump my XR600 through there...thought I was...
Jt$ wrote:
No sir. I’ve been on a few rides but nothing crazy. There are excellent trails up here, though.
Lol. I was following some mountain boys that probably chose the hardest trails. They had no mercy on me. Amazing country though.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
6/20/2018 4:15pm
They just couldn't see eye to eye, you know, because JT's short.
plowboy
6/20/2018 4:19pm
GuyB wrote:
Off topic Gibby but I saw you had the Vital camper in Colorado. Are you hauling it all summer? That Tundra probably doesn't know it's back there...compared to the Tacoma. Were you able to get spots at all the tracks or are you having to park off site?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/20/2018 4:21pm
plowboy wrote:
Off topic Gibby but I saw you had the Vital camper in Colorado. Are you hauling it all summer? That Tundra probably doesn't know it's back...
Off topic Gibby but I saw you had the Vital camper in Colorado. Are you hauling it all summer? That Tundra probably doesn't know it's back there...compared to the Tacoma. Were you able to get spots at all the tracks or are you having to park off site?
It knows its back there, but it does okay. ?

Luckily there’s usually a spot for me in the pits. ?
plowboy
6/20/2018 4:29pm
plowboy wrote:
Off topic Gibby but I saw you had the Vital camper in Colorado. Are you hauling it all summer? That Tundra probably doesn't know it's back...
GuyB wrote:
It knows its back there, but it does okay. ?

Luckily there’s usually a spot for me in the pits. ?
Lol...It's good to be the King.
milliebays
6/20/2018 4:46pm
GuyB wrote:

in all sincerity, it's well known Chad put power crystals in his bar-ends. nothing wrong with that, but theres nothing wrong with discussing public figures either.
plowboy
6/20/2018 4:58pm
TeamGreen wrote:
(Popcorn Emoji goes here)
So popcorn has replaced pizza and a nap? I missed the damn memo.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/20/2018 5:13pm
milliebays wrote:
in all sincerity, it's well known Chad put power crystals in his bar-ends. nothing wrong with that, but theres nothing wrong with discussing public figures either.
Do you really want to argue forum rules with me? ?
tempura
6/20/2018 5:34pm
GuyB wrote:

Jt$ wrote:
Just to be clear, my message had nothing to do with religion. My only comment was that our disagreement had nothing to do with religion whatsoever...
GuyB wrote:
Correct. You had no mention of that in there. Sorry for any confusion.
GuyB apologising for inadvertently deleting someone’s post..lol jt$ must be part of the ole boys club to receive such an apology.
daemon616
6/20/2018 5:38pm
I heard JT$ said, "Vegemite sucks!" and Reed replied, "You're dead to me!"
yzmatt
6/20/2018 5:54pm
yzmatt wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Not until now. I guess I can behave.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/20/2018 5:56pm
daemon616 wrote:
I heard JT$ said, "Vegemite sucks!" and Reed replied, "You're dead to me!"
Fake News. Stop making shit up. Vegemite is a delicacy, no way JT$ would ever besmirch the good name of our national dish.

The nose wheelie to front flip is much more believable
jeffro503
6/20/2018 5:58pm
milliebays wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Do you really want to argue forum rules with me? ?
Man I really hope that ain't true.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
6/20/2018 7:14pm
Jt$ wrote:
No one important. Carry on.
If only you were both nihilists...

Post a reply to: Reed Jason Thomas fallout

The Latest