Reed Honda

9/1/2017 3:06am
51xc wrote:
maybe that's why jmart might stay 250 for sx again. geico has new management. kroc is still a questionmark if he can compete for wins starting...
maybe that's why jmart might stay 250 for sx again. geico has new management. kroc is still a questionmark if he can compete for wins starting a1. just guessing here.
Honda will make it more worthwhile for him to stay on the 250 indoors to promote the new bike. His desire is to go 450 outdoor no question
tmauto769
Fantasy
1135th
9/1/2017 3:25am
Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be- today. Losers are going for the money when in reality wherever he goes his following goes...
Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be- today. Losers are going for the money when in reality wherever he goes his following goes. The guy has more following in the pits then anyone.
Ok... so "Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be -today." lol, I think you got that backwards. Factory Yamaha was around way before Chad Reed, and will be around way after he is gone and forgotten.
Crush
9/1/2017 4:11am
Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be- today. Losers are going for the money when in reality wherever he goes his following goes...
Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be- today. Losers are going for the money when in reality wherever he goes his following goes. The guy has more following in the pits then anyone.
tmauto769 wrote:
Ok... so "Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be -today." lol, I think you got that backwards. Factory Yamaha was around way before...
Ok... so "Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be -today." lol, I think you got that backwards. Factory Yamaha was around way before Chad Reed, and will be around way after he is gone and forgotten.
Well, technically, he's not wrong. Yamaha did go away for a few years.
slipdog
9/1/2017 5:39am
kzizok wrote:
Pullin out jives and jamboree handouts
Passing the dutchie from coast to coast!

The Shop

mxb2
9/1/2017 7:55am
avidchimp wrote:
I wouldn't put my money on your statement. Whistling
mxb2 wrote:
Wager?
cali11 wrote:
You should of learned long ago not to bed against CR. He got a podium this year! What's your point?
How much do you want to wager?, That he won't podium or win a Ama sx this upcoming year. $$ talks.
tprice07
9/1/2017 8:39am
I could see Reed with Honda HRC, in some capacity for SX only, especially if Kenny isn't ready yet.

As for Boost and Chad...Chad is buddy buddy with Peter Adderton, former CEO of boost and current director. Adderton was also the CEO for the 360 Fly camera.

Optimal deal for Chad is Honda gives him bikes/parts/transportation and he gets his gear and sponsorship money...maybe some bonus for good finishes.

chase414
9/1/2017 8:40am
tmauto769 wrote:
Ok... so "Chad made Factory Yamaha what it is and will be -today." lol, I think you got that backwards. Factory Yamaha was around way before...
Crush wrote:
Well, technically, he's not wrong. Yamaha did go away for a few years.
But they already had cooper webb signed for 17 before they signed chad for 16. At the point they signed cooper they were bringing the team back and the chad deal just made them bring the team back a year earlier.
kiwifan
9/1/2017 2:40pm
I am not convinced he will be on a factory Honda...perhaps a PC Honda with factory ECU and suspension?

Thats assuming he is on Honda, I dont think we should take that for granted just yet.

Post a reply to: Reed Honda

The Latest