Reed Goggle-less

RedRum666
Edited Date/Time 1/11/2016 11:08am
Noticed Reed was without goggles in the closing laps.... did he find some mud or what....
|
DPR250R
1/11/2016 10:04am
Total guess... dirt floating inside the goggles deal??

That shit always drove me nuts.
Gringoe
1/11/2016 10:10am
Yeah he was still turning fast laps after he took them off. He has taken them off outdoors a good bit on the last lap or two at the really hot places, I believe he says it has to do with over heating and the wind cools him off but I might be wrong.

I think he had them off at near lap 15 which is very weird, I'm guessing some kind of failure happened with the goggle.

I'm guessing 95% of either field couldn't take their goggles off and still go 100% as fast as they go. Mind boggling
Panic_Rev
1/11/2016 10:17am
Gringoe wrote:
Yeah he was still turning fast laps after he took them off. He has taken them off outdoors a good bit on the last lap or...
Yeah he was still turning fast laps after he took them off. He has taken them off outdoors a good bit on the last lap or two at the really hot places, I believe he says it has to do with over heating and the wind cools him off but I might be wrong.

I think he had them off at near lap 15 which is very weird, I'm guessing some kind of failure happened with the goggle.

I'm guessing 95% of either field couldn't take their goggles off and still go 100% as fast as they go. Mind boggling
missed opportunity- Mind goggling!
Roostermx58
1/11/2016 10:19am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2016 10:19am
Gringoe wrote:
Yeah he was still turning fast laps after he took them off. He has taken them off outdoors a good bit on the last lap or...

The riders not wearing 100% goggles can't go 100% as fast as normal. That's a given.Silly

The Shop

peelout
1/11/2016 10:19am
Gringoe wrote:

Panic_Rev wrote:
missed opportunity- Mind goggling!
i SEE what you did there

Post a reply to: Reed Goggle-less

The Latest