Reed / Anderson Instagram gold!

5/4/2018 12:29pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 5:59pm
@elhombre21 - Anderson with funniest reply of the year!

|
5/4/2018 12:39pm
Pretty cool they both joke about it. Also there is a zero percent chance Reed takes out Anderson intentionally.
5/4/2018 1:17pm
Bit of fun. I'm rooting for Anderson. Would be great to see Husqvarna win the SX title.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
5/4/2018 1:39pm
Its amazing how many people in the comments legitimately think that Reed would do this to Anderson tomorrow night.
TeamGreen
5/4/2018 2:11pm
El Hombre: "Wasn't me"

The Shop

peelout
5/4/2018 2:40pm
TeamGreen wrote:
El Hombre: "Wasn't me"
they even caught me on camera (it wasn't me)
5/4/2018 2:40pm
Let the slow downs/bunch ups and take outs begin
Dcope17
5/4/2018 3:05pm
If at first you don't suceed ( at bunching up the pack to get the points leader back in the pack ), try try again.
You can do it ET3
brycepdh
5/4/2018 6:15pm
what caught my eye out in that pic is that you follow matthew phillips, he's an all round legend and can rip on the enduro GP scene
dirtnapper
5/4/2018 7:04pm
I for one am happy for Anderson, where's he's been and where he's at now. His whole team and him did good
rohleder644
5/4/2018 7:30pm
brycepdh wrote:
what caught my eye out in that pic is that you follow matthew phillips, he's an all round legend and can rip on the enduro GP...
what caught my eye out in that pic is that you follow matthew phillips, he's an all round legend and can rip on the enduro GP scene
"He's an all around legend"
Truth. Dude is a bad motherfucker.
LungButter
5/4/2018 9:08pm
Yep.
Knobbyjake
5/4/2018 9:13pm
Reed sucks, needs to retire. Legend in his and Ralph's minds.Evil
brycepdh
5/4/2018 10:23pm
brycepdh wrote:
what caught my eye out in that pic is that you follow matthew phillips, he's an all round legend and can rip on the enduro GP...
Glad he's getting the recognition he deserves from a far. I've been privileged to see him grow up as he lives 45 minutes from me and we are close family friends, so I may be a little biased but i'm fan of him because I've seen where he's come from and followed every step of his career closely from being on 85cc.

P.S Sorry to derail this thread and be off topic
5/5/2018 1:22am
brycepdh wrote:
I'm from sweden. We follow the enduro GPs. ?
Phillips is a beast!
brycepdh
5/5/2018 1:27am
brycepdh wrote:
I'm from sweden. We follow the enduro GPs. ?
Phillips is a beast!
I follow it too, I hope he finds his championship winning form tonight
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
5/5/2018 4:02am
On the topic of Phillips, I love this save he did last year

brycepdh
5/5/2018 4:12am
Derpin' DJ wrote:

I remember that! Pretty epic save, frustrating times for him at the moment and sounds like Sherco aren’t pulling their weight to give him a bike he wants
5/5/2018 4:50am
Derpin' DJ wrote:

brycepdh wrote:
I remember that! Pretty epic save, frustrating times for him at the moment and sounds like Sherco aren’t pulling their weight to give him a bike...
I remember that! Pretty epic save, frustrating times for him at the moment and sounds like Sherco aren’t pulling their weight to give him a bike he wants
Didn't he retire, then change his mind and come back? For an aussie he gets very little recognition in australia, despite all his achievements.
brycepdh
5/5/2018 4:58am
Didn't he retire, then change his mind and come back? For an aussie he gets very little recognition in australia, despite all his achievements.
He didn’t intend to finally retire from racing, just only from the Enduro GP competition. He didn’t like the way the classes were run and now they brought back the traditional structure he was happy with that. He wanted to come back home and race in Australia, so he asked around the teams for a ride, while some teams shut up shop there were a lot of riders available for hire and because of this they were offering little money to him because they could just get another rider easily for that money so he had no choice but to go back to enduro GP. It’s a bit hard to get a top position on a team when very capable riders like Milner and chucky have already bases themselves in Australia.
5/5/2018 5:09am
brycepdh wrote:
He didn’t intend to finally retire from racing, just only from the Enduro GP competition. He didn’t like the way the classes were run and now...
He didn’t intend to finally retire from racing, just only from the Enduro GP competition. He didn’t like the way the classes were run and now they brought back the traditional structure he was happy with that. He wanted to come back home and race in Australia, so he asked around the teams for a ride, while some teams shut up shop there were a lot of riders available for hire and because of this they were offering little money to him because they could just get another rider easily for that money so he had no choice but to go back to enduro GP. It’s a bit hard to get a top position on a team when very capable riders like Milner and chucky have already bases themselves in Australia.
With his resume they are mad to just pick another rider. When Shane Watts did what Matt did in Europe we never stopped hearing about it in Australia, It seems like Matt is ignored in comparison. Both earned recognition , hats off to them.
brycepdh
5/5/2018 5:24am
With his resume they are mad to just pick another rider. When Shane Watts did what Matt did in Europe we never stopped hearing about it...
With his resume they are mad to just pick another rider. When Shane Watts did what Matt did in Europe we never stopped hearing about it in Australia, It seems like Matt is ignored in comparison. Both earned recognition , hats off to them.
Yeah I do hear a lot of wattsy and not too much of phillips. Maybe we will in the future when another generation of Australians go into that championship. Now it seems like Milner winning 5 Australian 4 day enduros gets more talked about than Matt winning 4 world championships...
5/5/2018 2:54pm
I'm in the Reedy autograph line now. I'll ask him who he intends to punt tonight. He'll totally tell me.
b_kowalsk
5/5/2018 5:41pm
I'm in the Reedy autograph line now. I'll ask him who he intends to punt tonight. He'll totally tell me.
Well?
5/5/2018 5:56pm
b_kowalsk wrote:
Well?
"Hahaha...we'll see."
brycepdh
5/5/2018 5:59pm
"Hahaha...we'll see."
Love how he didn’t deny it, awesome

Post a reply to: Reed / Anderson Instagram gold!

The Latest