Reed

struth
Edited Date/Time 2/10/2018 9:33pm
Got to test this week ...
Think that its his worst his qualifying effort......
Mmm be interesting to see how much he can get his lap times down in his heat.. .
Hard to watch Reed being this slow ( I know his coming back from injury.....)
|
Justin345
2/10/2018 5:38pm
I don’t think “coming back from injury” is the correct way to phrase it. He was racing professional sx before he got cleared to do ANY weight bearing following surgery. In other words, limp along with the assistance of crutches. I’d say he’s a f^*>ing beast for being out there.
2/10/2018 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2018 5:55pm
It's sad to see him out there in last or near last for whatever the reasons,

I would hope he would announce his retirement soon if and after he gets just a few more starts,
After all thats the only professional SX title he can aim for.

I would say he is done, It must be an impossible task to train and put the effort required after all the injuries, age,
lets be real mentally he has already attained his personal goals way back, time has caught him.

Thank him for entertainment he provided us with.
lumpy790
2/10/2018 5:51pm
Justin345 wrote:
I don’t think “coming back from injury” is the correct way to phrase it. He was racing professional sx before he got cleared to do ANY...
I don’t think “coming back from injury” is the correct way to phrase it. He was racing professional sx before he got cleared to do ANY weight bearing following surgery. In other words, limp along with the assistance of crutches. I’d say he’s a f^*>ing beast for being out there.
Here here
toroP
2/10/2018 6:03pm
Seems he’ll need a great start and some luck to get out of the LCQ.

He got smoked by Alex Ray in koalafying.

The Shop

mx317
2/10/2018 6:09pm
toroP wrote:

You say Alex Ray like he's slow. Alex has made all five mains so far and is getting better every weekend (16th last race).
BobPA
2/10/2018 6:10pm
You guys are aware that it has been a full 16 weeks since his ankle injury at straight rhythm right?
beamer
2/10/2018 6:11pm
toroP wrote:

mx317 wrote:
You say Alex Ray like he's slow. Alex has made all five mains so far and is getting better every weekend (16th last race).
Here here
life_of_jaze
It's sad to see him out there in last or near last for whatever the reasons, I would hope he would announce his retirement soon if...

I would hope he would announce his retirement soon if and after he gets just a few more starts,

I would say he is done, It must be an impossible task to train and put the effort required after all the injuries, age,
lets be real mentally he has already attained his personal goals way back, time has caught him.

What you say or think is unimportant
BobKerr
toroP wrote:

I was surprised to see him at 25th. Not good. I was hoping for better since he got to practice this past week. I'm pulling for the old guy to get a top 10 finish here soon.
life_of_jaze
2/10/2018 6:12pm
struth wrote:
Got to test this week ... Think that its his worst his qualifying effort...... Mmm be interesting to see how much he can get his lap...
Got to test this week ...
Think that its his worst his qualifying effort......
Mmm be interesting to see how much he can get his lap times down in his heat.. .
Hard to watch Reed being this slow ( I know his coming back from injury.....)
He's still testing .... and limping

2/10/2018 6:14pm
It's sad to see him out there in last or near last for whatever the reasons, I would hope he would announce his retirement soon if...

To me it's the opposite. I think it"s badass that he's out there, mid thirties, racing injured and still making mains.

Normally I'm annoyed with his mid pack results.
Crush
2/10/2018 6:25pm
BobPA wrote:
You guys are aware that it has been a full 16 weeks since his ankle injury at straight rhythm right?
Wow. A full 16. Best case scenario, it's a non-weight bearing injury till 12 and he raced before that. What a pussy.
struth
2/10/2018 8:13pm
Great ,straight thru to main.
toroP
2/10/2018 8:20pm
struth wrote:
Great ,straight thru to main.
Showed a little more speed ..... short term.
2/10/2018 9:33pm

To me it's the opposite. I think it"s badass that he's out there, mid thirties, racing injured and still making mains. Normally I'm annoyed with his...
To me it's the opposite. I think it"s badass that he's out there, mid thirties, racing injured and still making mains.

Normally I'm annoyed with his mid pack results.
and no mid week riding/testing/training. How many guys you know only riding the weekends are making the main every week? If you think of it like that, that's pretty darn badass
Knobbyjake
2/10/2018 10:02pm
Hate when he gets a good start and Ralph has to start slobbering all over him. Then he fades.

Post a reply to: Reed

The Latest