Reed

12/27/2015 3:34pm
Zycki11 wrote:
He looked good in Ausie. To me, the tell sign on Chad's season will be his corner speed. He lost time in each corner to Webb...
He looked good in Ausie. To me, the tell sign on Chad's season will be his corner speed. He lost time in each corner to Webb and even RC in Australia, but gained massively in the whoopdedoos, hoopties, straight bumps, perkleys, humpty dumptys
No he didn't. He was the fastest on track. Best watch the race again but the TV just doesn't show it properly. He made two charges...
No he didn't. He was the fastest on track. Best watch the race again but the TV just doesn't show it properly. He made two charges to the front and if they had another lap he would off got him. If the race ment something he would off most likely punted him. The other thing i noted was how well those YZ's were turning. Watch how early Reardon turns down in the last corner each lap. Then look at Reed's last ditch effort. He's comfortable.
bama205 wrote:
Wtf does "would off" mean?
It was a test. Good news, you passed.
kiwifan
12/27/2015 10:13pm
DonM wrote:
Factory Yamaha and Factory Semi.....The return of Team Yamaha....
Zycki11 wrote:
Jumping up and down like high school cheerleader. Who will do Yamahas suspension? Will it be factory KYB with influence by Ross?
Why are people so obsessed with what suspension these guys run? "Roczen has KYB in the new photos," "Tomac has KYB but RV is testing with...
Why are people so obsessed with what suspension these guys run? "Roczen has KYB in the new photos," "Tomac has KYB but RV is testing with Showa."
because they think they should run the same suspension company that comes with the showroom bikes
kiwifan
12/27/2015 10:13pm
resetjet wrote:
he will be fine. He already said he will be riding a yamaha, just not sure under which tent. The lawyers and agents need to all...
he will be fine. He already said he will be riding a yamaha, just not sure under which tent. The lawyers and agents need to all fight it out. If I had to guess, they are trying to set up the yamaha 360 team, but other contracts in the way. I still would not be suprised at all to see him at JGR.
oshow wrote:
He won't be at JGR
I agree
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/27/2015 10:23pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Jumping up and down like high school cheerleader. Who will do Yamahas suspension? Will it be factory KYB with influence by Ross?
Why are people so obsessed with what suspension these guys run? "Roczen has KYB in the new photos," "Tomac has KYB but RV is testing with...
Why are people so obsessed with what suspension these guys run? "Roczen has KYB in the new photos," "Tomac has KYB but RV is testing with Showa."
kiwifan wrote:
because they think they should run the same suspension company that comes with the showroom bikes
Yamaha recently hired a long time KYB employee as their in-house guy. He was already assigned to assist JGR and other Yamaha efforts, but now he reports directly to the Yamaha guys instead.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Reed

The Latest