Redbud on budget

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2018 11:06 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know I found a vacation finance company called uplift. They work with United Airlines and Southwest possibly others. I was approved and have a pretty low credit score (600-650) and not a ton of income. My trip is 700$ split up into 12 monthly payments for around 85$ in finance charges. Hope this helps others too!

|

A 350 is always the solution.
My favorite time of year is when the biblical rains come to Southern California

9/20/2018 11:35 AM

Hope to budgeting for alcohol. Gonna be pricy!

|

9/20/2018 2:32 PM

You’ve committed to paying over $300 extra for a trip to red bud? I assume your credit score has been hurt in the past due to similarly bad financial decisions?

|

9/20/2018 2:47 PM

Beeby wrote:

You’ve committed to paying over $300 extra for a trip to red bud? I assume your credit score has been hurt in the past due to similarly bad financial decisions?

Not your money so.... Once in a lifetime experience to see the likes of Herlings and Tomac in their prime face off. Not to mention Roczen and a host of other top GP riders in the biggest race on US soil in quite some time. At REDBUD! I really wanted to go and would have put it on credit also, but it just wasn’t in the cards with kids and family. Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve wasted $300 in one night on sweaty tits and beer. His money seems a lot better spent! laughing

|

9/20/2018 3:03 PM

Beeby wrote:

He doesn't say what the 12 monthly payments are going to be, just that there is only $85 in finance charges (which sounds pretty dang cheap, what would that be, maybe 11% apr?)

Hell, there are a lot of people that are going to end up paying more than that to a credit card company.

|

9/20/2018 3:06 PM

MichaelAndrew93 wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know I found a vacation finance company called uplift. They work with United Airlines and Southwest possibly others. I was approved and have a pretty low credit score (600-650) and not a ton of income. My trip is 700$ split up into 12 monthly payments for around 85$ in finance charges. Hope this helps others too!

Have fun and good for you. Not all that would like to attend can spend 700-1000 out of pocket at once. Paying it out might give you a little bit of pocket money to spend while on vacation.

|

9/20/2018 3:22 PM

Beeby wrote:

JustMX wrote:

He doesn't say what the 12 monthly payments are going to be, just that there is only $85 in finance charges (which sounds pretty dang cheap, what would that be, maybe 11% apr?)

Hell, there are a lot of people that are going to end up paying more than that to a credit card company.

I misread it as 12 payments of $85, rather than 85 total. 85 over the 700 borrowed isn’t SO bad

|

9/20/2018 3:41 PM

Not too bad

Glad I jumped on this early, my trip total is 420.00.
Got on Spirit airlines round trip to Chicago for 102.00 bucks, rental car for 110.00 plus tickets, food..ect. added 100 just for unforeseen costs adjustments.
Just looked on spirit and see they went up about 200%

Anybody need a lift to the track from Chicago let me know, be glad to cut cost

|

9/20/2018 4:37 PM

I'm always doing everything as cheap a possible, BUT NOT THIS!! I rented a house for the week, got VIP tickets (Holeshot Club because Gold sold out so fast) and taking off work!
Photo

|

9/20/2018 4:39 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

I'm always doing everything as cheap a possible, BUT NOT THIS!! I rented a house for the week, got VIP tickets (Holeshot Club because Gold sold out so fast) and taking off work!
Photo

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/20/2018 6:28 PM

I just hope all you guys going get some pics with yer phones.
Forget the track stuff. Guy b and company will do just fine.
A thread full of tits, puke, fights, crazy foreigners, friends, stuff no other place will have, would be gold.
|

9/20/2018 7:24 PM

www.creditcards.com just find one with 0% introductory and pay off a month early to make sure u dont get hit with finance charges. there's 12, 15, and 18 month options haha.
|

"So you're telling me there's a chance!!"

9/21/2018 7:33 AM

If the Op accepts the interest charge, who cares! He is funding an awesome trip/memory that won't be an option again for many years to come.

|

9/21/2018 8:43 AM

motogrady wrote:
A thread full of tits, puke, fights, crazy foreigners, friends, stuff no other place will have, would be gold.

Challenge accepted!

|

9/21/2018 8:49 AM

mxtech1 wrote:

If the Op accepts the interest charge, who cares! He is funding an awesome trip/memory that won't be an option again for many years to come.

Exactly, his $, his choice. Why do people care how others spend their own money.

|

9/21/2018 9:25 AM

I'm just spending my food money for the rest of the year. But not touching the racing budget, lol

|

9/21/2018 9:52 AM

People finance tattoos, why not a vacation...

|

9/21/2018 10:12 AM

motogrady wrote:

MelonFan123 wrote:

Challenge accepted!

It's going to be Legen-wait for it- dary! Legendary!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals