RedBull posts the 5 gnarliest National MX Tracks

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2019 4:25 PM

We're kinda biased but we agree with RedBull! What do you think?

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/gnarliest-national-mx-tracks

|

5/14/2019 4:28 PM

Gnarly track for sure, but bummed it's not on the schedule this year

|

5/14/2019 4:38 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Gnarly track for sure, but bummed it's not on the schedule this year

Talk to Bud

|

5/14/2019 5:08 PM

article is 3yrs old.

|

5/14/2019 8:29 PM

What’s the entry fee to clicking on the link?

|



youtube.com/iridea250fyamaha

5/14/2019 8:34 PM

RPM68 wrote:

What’s the entry fee to clicking on the link?

$50 but your first 3 laps are free

|

5/15/2019 4:45 AM

lol their first post is to reference a 3 year old article? Seems like some MXA shit right there.

|

5/15/2019 5:06 AM

every time I successfully complete a lap at Southwick I say a small prayer for not crashing.

|

5/15/2019 5:25 AM

Without a pro race are you still a national track??

|

5/15/2019 5:42 AM

mh226 wrote:

Without a pro race are you still a national track??

?

|

5/15/2019 8:00 AM

motoxxx599 wrote:

lol their first post is to reference a 3 year old article? Seems like some MXA shit right there.

It is kind’ve an odd 1st post.
Not sure that anyone would disagree that Glen Helen can be downright gnarly, especially when they were hosting the outdoor national. So yeah.... I agree with RedBull.

|

5/15/2019 8:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2019 8:08 AM

AngryBear wrote:

article is 3yrs old.

What track has changed or been added globally to make the article outcome any different? Glen Helen is a gnarly ass track been to quite a bit. I would rank Gatorback in its prime near the top as well.

|

5/15/2019 8:13 AM

They've clearly never had to ride the ruts at High Point

Agree with the list but I'd swap out Red Bud and put High Point in its place.

|

5/15/2019 8:17 AM

Glen Helen is the MXA of motocross tracks...

|

5/15/2019 8:54 AM

Well, if you're going to include tracks that AREN'T on the circuit anymore....how about Saddleback and Carlsbad?

|

5/15/2019 6:26 PM

It’s not just Bud it’s about reaching a compromise on a business deal. That takes 2

|

5/15/2019 7:02 PM

Mr. Info wrote:

It’s not just Bud it’s about reaching a compromise on a business deal. That takes 2

Interesting how every other track and promoter in the last 20 years seems to be able to make a deal?!?!?

|

5/15/2019 8:20 PM

Glen Helen Raceway wrote:

We're kinda biased but we agree with RedBull! What do you think?

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/gnarliest-national-mx-tracks

Maybe you should be able to negotiate a deal like all the rest of the national tracks....

|

Go Hawks!