RedBud MX - Race Discussion

ML512
Fantasy
36th
7/7/2018 2:23pm
TAKE THE BEER! TAKE THE BEER! TAKE THE BEER! Wonder who they're chanting at... Laughing
MELTON139
Fantasy
3590th
7/7/2018 2:24pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
I find it really interesting how some are seemingly more interested in talking about who boo'd who, and why, and what country they are from, than...
I find it really interesting how some are seemingly more interested in talking about who boo'd who, and why, and what country they are from, than the actual racing.
I find it really interesting that some people just want to post a smartass comment about what other people are talking about. We’re talking about something that happened in the race, that can lead us wherever it goes if you don’t want to talk about it then skim past it there’s a bunch of other comments you can read and criticize douche
KB221
7/7/2018 2:31pm
Haha “thanks Aaron” oops!
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
7/7/2018 2:32pm
Quick question that puzzles me. Why does tomacs mechanic tighten his levers up so much? They don't need be that tight to not slip round? If you can't straighten them with both hands they're too tight. We all know he can't ride worth a shit if they're not in right position for him. We've seen it last couple years he can't ride if they're not right and having to pit to get them put right is stupid.

The Shop

BobPA
7/7/2018 2:36pm
One Suzuki in then entire 250 field....
Helder
7/7/2018 2:45pm
plowboy wrote:
I'm about to type the truth. If you don't like the truth...don't read this post. The guy ahead of you OWNS the track. He can cross...
I'm about to type the truth. If you don't like the truth...don't read this post.

The guy ahead of you OWNS the track. He can cross jump, go inside to outside, out to in...anything he wants to do. It's up to the following rider to use his racing guile to find a way around. These guys know each other intimately...they know when to make a move and when not to. Like I said, when you are leading someone/anyone...you own the track. (Lappers do not ever own the track).
Agree - if I’m in front my line is my line is my line - don’t like it then do something about it.
I agree but man it is dangerous if you dont know its coming, ive landed on a few people and everytime the person in front that cross jumped came out worse then me but i was stilll pissed.
Thelen20
7/7/2018 2:51pm
plowboy wrote:
I'm about to type the truth. If you don't like the truth...don't read this post. The guy ahead of you OWNS the track. He can cross...
I'm about to type the truth. If you don't like the truth...don't read this post.

The guy ahead of you OWNS the track. He can cross jump, go inside to outside, out to in...anything he wants to do. It's up to the following rider to use his racing guile to find a way around. These guys know each other intimately...they know when to make a move and when not to. Like I said, when you are leading someone/anyone...you own the track. (Lappers do not ever own the track).
Agree - if I’m in front my line is my line is my line - don’t like it then do something about it.
Helder wrote:
I agree but man it is dangerous if you dont know its coming, ive landed on a few people and everytime the person in front that...
I agree but man it is dangerous if you dont know its coming, ive landed on a few people and everytime the person in front that cross jumped came out worse then me but i was stilll pissed.
Exactly, you own the track . . . And you have a responsibility to be at least somewhat predicable.

These guys are pros, they shouldn't have to feel like they are riding behind a beginner
plowboy
7/7/2018 2:58pm
plowboy wrote:

Helder wrote:
I agree but man it is dangerous if you dont know its coming, ive landed on a few people and everytime the person in front that...
I agree completely. But, being a pro...they have to know/expect a cross jump. It's just part of the drill. It's the followers job to TAKE it...not the leaders job to give it. Part of what makes this sport so exhilarating...the danger and the skill required to survive and excel at it. Even the pros have control of that right grip. Lead and be master or follow and overcome. That's the bottom line in racing.
Drtbykr
7/7/2018 2:59pm
robkinuk wrote:
If they disc Red Bud so deep and sandy for MXDN they are playing into Herlings hands. He will totally destroy Tomac in those conditions on...
If they disc Red Bud so deep and sandy for MXDN they are playing into Herlings hands. He will totally destroy Tomac in those conditions on that track.
Wonder if today's mechanical then poor second Moto will make Roger de Coster and AMA re-consider Eli as an automatic pick for Team USA?
BSmooth13 wrote:
If team USA doesn't offer/want Eli this year, I will run across the country bare assed. That's crazy talk!
I’m Canadian, but I’m with ya on that one.

“we’re going streakin’....come on”!
bvm111
7/7/2018 3:01pm
Helder wrote:
Thelen20 wrote:
Exactly, you own the track . . . And you have a responsibility to be at least somewhat predicable. These guys are pros, they shouldn't have...
Exactly, you own the track . . . And you have a responsibility to be at least somewhat predicable.

These guys are pros, they shouldn't have to feel like they are riding behind a beginner
wait ... what?

Why would you want to be predictable if you are in front... that is counter intuitive to the term "racing"
plowboy
7/7/2018 3:03pm
Drtbykr wrote:

Good Lord...what's the point...white asses on a snow white back ground...you'd be invisible.Woohoo
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/7/2018 3:08pm
Drtbykr wrote:

plowboy wrote:
Good Lord...what's the point...white asses on a snow white back ground...you'd be invisible.Woohoo
When it's cold skin turns red.
Drtbykr
7/7/2018 3:15pm
Drtbykr wrote:

plowboy wrote:
U have a point, the weather isn’t a “turn on” for quite a few months.

Most days you would be ashamed of shrinkage and bluer balls.....if u r married.

Nice night for it tonight though. I am super hoping “podium phrase” that 3 and 84 meet up healthy.
Could be iconic.

MXdN (I stuck with the d) would be insane, it sounded like a hockey game today.
The Euro’s will have chainsaws.
plowboy
7/7/2018 3:29pm
Drtbykr wrote:

plowboy wrote:
Drtbykr wrote:
U have a point, the weather isn’t a “turn on” for quite a few months. Most days you would be ashamed of shrinkage and bluer balls.....if...

Nice night for it tonight though. I am super hoping “podium phrase” that 3 and 84 meet up healthy.
Could be iconic.

I normally say MXdN....but I turned 60 yesterday and am trying to act young and hip.
plowboy
7/7/2018 3:31pm
Drtbykr wrote:

plowboy wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
When it's cold skin turns red.
Unless there are 7 layers of fat...(old 3 Stoogies reference).
Drtbykr
7/7/2018 3:33pm
plowboy wrote:
Drtbykr wrote:
U have a point, the weather isn’t a “turn on” for quite a few months. Most days you would be ashamed of shrinkage and bluer balls.....if...

Could be iconic.

plowboy wrote:
I normally say MXdN....but I turned 60 yesterday and am trying to act young and hip.
F.....you are old! Was there dirt when you were born?

I just turned 58 last week. When do your balls drop, I mean really drop.....60!?

Happy Birthday.
plowboy
7/7/2018 3:43pm
Drtbykr wrote:
F.....you are old! Was there dirt when you were born? I just turned 58 last week. When do your balls drop, I mean really drop.....60!? Happy...

I just turned 58 last week. When do your balls drop, I mean really drop.....60!?

Happy Birthday.
Thanks for the birthday wishes buddy. As to your other question...I think I had to start holding my sack out of the toilet water at around 50. Who knew having sex 3 times a day for 30 years would make them hang so low.Evil
Drtbykr
7/7/2018 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2018 4:39pm
Drtbykr wrote:
F.....you are old! Was there dirt when you were born? I just turned 58 last week. When do your balls drop, I mean really drop.....60!? Happy...

Happy Birthday.
plowboy wrote:
Thanks for the birthday wishes buddy. As to your other question...I think I had to start holding my sack out of the toilet water at around...
Thanks for the birthday wishes buddy. As to your other question...I think I had to start holding my sack out of the toilet water at around 50. Who knew having sex 3 times a day for 30 years would make them hang so low.Evil
Wow, that’s a lot of action. If only there would have been someone there to enjoy it too.

Braap
plowboy
7/7/2018 4:47pm
Drtbykr wrote:

Happy Birthday.
plowboy wrote:
Thanks for the birthday wishes buddy. As to your other question...I think I had to start holding my sack out of the toilet water at around...
Drtbykr wrote:
Wow, that’s a lot of action. If only there would have been someone there to enjoy it too.

Braap
Lol...you shut your dirty Canook mouth. My Prez says you're no good rotten cheaters. I'll have you know I married an autistic blind deaf mute that didn't mind (at least audibly) being chained to the bed for 30 years. I'm a lucky man.
Ericrob7
7/8/2018 3:35am
Drtbykr wrote:
JGR guys drinking yet? Unreal.
Monster Kawi guys are though.
Lord knows I am. Brutal day for Tomac
Ericrob7
7/8/2018 3:39am
mx_phreek wrote:
Quick question that puzzles me. Why does tomacs mechanic tighten his levers up so much? They don't need be that tight to not slip round? If...
Quick question that puzzles me. Why does tomacs mechanic tighten his levers up so much? They don't need be that tight to not slip round? If you can't straighten them with both hands they're too tight. We all know he can't ride worth a shit if they're not in right position for him. We've seen it last couple years he can't ride if they're not right and having to pit to get them put right is stupid.
He's definitely not comfortable being uncomfortable, what a disaster today for him.

Post a reply to: RedBud MX - Race Discussion

The Latest