RedBud MX Bench Racing - The Motos

Hut
7/1/2017 1:56pm
Good job Nick Wey!
andymoto
7/1/2017 2:01pm
BB go down again or was it a poor start? Either way, can't work miracles every moto from the back while the front is long gone.
RacerX8
7/1/2017 2:03pm
Baggett must have ate a big karma sandwich before the second moto. Seriously I like Blake and wouldn't ever wish bad on him but when an athlete chirps unprovoked it does rub me wrong. He made a hell of a charge to grab that top ten finish!

The Shop

andymoto wrote:
BB go down again or was it a poor start? Either way, can't work miracles every moto from the back while the front is long gone.
Went down when he tried to go from the outside line to the middle and hit Andersons rear wheel.
andymoto wrote:
I saw one lap early on, when he was in 13th, he lost about 10 seconds. I imagine that it was a crash.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
7/1/2017 2:04pm
andymoto wrote:
Pulled a holeshot, Barcia passed him in turn 3, then Anderson and Baggett came together in the off camber and Baggett went down. First to last in 7 corners.
cali11
7/1/2017 2:05pm
RacerX8 wrote:
Baggett must have ate a big karma sandwich before the second moto. Seriously I like Blake and wouldn't ever wish bad on him but when an...
Baggett must have ate a big karma sandwich before the second moto. Seriously I like Blake and wouldn't ever wish bad on him but when an athlete chirps unprovoked it does rub me wrong. He made a hell of a charge to grab that top ten finish!
Yep. I like BB4 too. Just can't handle shit talk
7/1/2017 2:05pm
1911 wrote:
Nico Izzi, I did not see his name last week and do not see it this week. Anyone know what's up withe him?
mxjeff575 wrote:
On his Instagram he posted he did not have the money to make it to the races, he was gonna hold some riding schools, and hoped...
On his Instagram he posted he did not have the money to make it to the races, he was gonna hold some riding schools, and hoped to hit the last few nationals on a 450.
Thank you
andymoto
7/1/2017 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2017 2:08pm
andymoto wrote:
Pulled a holeshot, Barcia passed him in turn 3, then Anderson and Baggett came together in the off camber and Baggett went down. First to last...
Pulled a holeshot, Barcia passed him in turn 3, then Anderson and Baggett came together in the off camber and Baggett went down. First to last in 7 corners.
Thanks. Lot unlucky there.
Yep
7/1/2017 2:11pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
Tomac : 2:04.870, the best rider of the world, no discussion.
RangerLee wrote:
Herlings and Cairoli have a few things to say about that.
And Emig " Tony is the fastest man on the planet".
Yep
7/1/2017 2:18pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
The US will win the MXDN easily this year.
Being on the podium this year would be a win for the USA, you are right
andymoto
7/1/2017 2:20pm
35th on lap one of the lap chart and another bad lap......lucky he's only 13 points behind.
cali11
7/1/2017 2:23pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
RangerLee wrote:
Yep wrote:
And Emig " Tony is the fastest man on the planet".
Must be some good shit your smoking!
PRM31
7/1/2017 2:28pm
Sometimes when you poke the dragon, it pokes back. Eli is alive and well. Rest of the season should be great! Hopefully we have a championship on the line at Budds!
Hut
7/1/2017 2:33pm
Seems crazy we are at the halfway point already.
Eli not broken!

mxb2
7/1/2017 2:36pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
RangerLee wrote:
Did you watch tomac at the mxgp last year? 4 motos.
Tzevtkoff
7/1/2017 2:49pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
RangerLee wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Did you watch tomac at the mxgp last year? 4 motos.
I am in the European motocross world for 25 years, I know Everts personally. I cried when Albertyn had won the title against Everts, I cried when Everts won first 250 title, I told my father that he had to sign at Rinaldi after his injuries and that he would be again Champion, I know the sport well and I can tell you that Tomac is better than Cairoli and that for Herlings, the question does not even arise.

The first time I saw Everts in Kester, I felt something special and I have the same with Tomac. He his special.

Sorry for my English, I'm learning to speak by myself at this very moment.
Beeby
7/1/2017 7:29pm
Got back a few hours ago. What a day. Perfect weather, great venue and superb racing. We saw our man nearly get nailed by the that bike with the throttle stuck too, man that bike flew!
RangerLee
7/1/2017 10:10pm
Tzevtkoff wrote:
I am in the European motocross world for 25 years, I know Everts personally. I cried when Albertyn had won the title against Everts, I cried...
I am in the European motocross world for 25 years, I know Everts personally. I cried when Albertyn had won the title against Everts, I cried when Everts won first 250 title, I told my father that he had to sign at Rinaldi after his injuries and that he would be again Champion, I know the sport well and I can tell you that Tomac is better than Cairoli and that for Herlings, the question does not even arise.

The first time I saw Everts in Kester, I felt something special and I have the same with Tomac. He his special.

Your English is fine, do not apologize, most on this board can only speak one language, so you are awesome.

As I stated in another comment, the issue with Tomac is consistency. He may kick butt in one moto, and then put the bike on the dirt in another. Poor starts hurt, especially with the smaller MXGP tracks.

I state Herlings and Cairoli as they have at least been consistent in the MXGP, the question mark for them is their team mates and how well they will do.
dkg
7/1/2017 10:44pm
Can anyone tell me what happened to McAdoo?
Tzevtkoff
7/2/2017 1:25am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
I am in the European motocross world for 25 years, I know Everts personally. I cried when Albertyn had won the title against Everts, I cried...

RangerLee wrote:
Your English is fine, do not apologize, most on this board can only speak one language, so you are awesome. As I stated in another comment...
Your English is fine, do not apologize, most on this board can only speak one language, so you are awesome.

As I stated in another comment, the issue with Tomac is consistency. He may kick butt in one moto, and then put the bike on the dirt in another. Poor starts hurt, especially with the smaller MXGP tracks.

I state Herlings and Cairoli as they have at least been consistent in the MXGP, the question mark for them is their team mates and how well they will do.
Thank u so much, ur comment touches me a lot ;-)

"As I stated in another comment, the issue with Tomac is consistency."

Agreed but he progress i think, he become a real man.

I think the pick of his career will be in a few years because his mentality needs years to properly mature. He is very sensitive and shy.

The experience will help him and I think he will become better and even better in the next 4/5 years. Of course if he does not have a big crash.

His sensitivity is also his strength, he needs to manage it well.

Personally, I like the intensity and strength of his riding.

He is an "ibride" rider for me. He has the qualities of old school riders (strength, killer instinct, tough).

The modern riders are very technical but have lost this kind of qualities, he has both.

Definitely I'm a very big fan.

Post a reply to: RedBud MX Bench Racing - The Motos

The Latest