Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2018 8:47 AM

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by RedBud MX (@redbudmx) on

THOR VIP Hospitality
Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/27/2018 8:56 AM

Thor tent/bleachers looks new. According to the ticket guys the top row seats pictured are first come first serve at the gate. Hopefully we can get them!

|

9/27/2018 9:18 AM

Can’t wait!

|

9/27/2018 9:19 AM

Looks great, can't wait... I've never been to Red Bud so I have no idea what race visibility is like. I traditionally like to roam, is that viable at Red Bud?

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/27/2018 9:21 AM

Damn it looks amazing!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/27/2018 9:23 AM

kNewc wrote:

Thor tent/bleachers looks new. According to the ticket guys the top row seats pictured are first come first serve at the gate. ...more

I believe you have to pay extra for them. matter of fact, they are auctioning each seat. top row starts at $600.
https://mxonexperience2018.com/

|

9/27/2018 9:24 AM

*excite*

|

KX125

9/27/2018 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2018 9:29 AM

kNewc wrote:

Thor tent/bleachers looks new. According to the ticket guys the top row seats pictured are first come first serve at the gate. ...more

Myrz wrote:

I believe you have to pay extra for them. matter of fact, they are auctioning each seat. top row starts at $600.
...more

Yea, what the freak! Dude told me on the phone that they would be first come first serve. Must be the other bleacher areas. Well damn lol thank you for the link.We have gotten them quite a few times for the national, well worth it if you can get them for under $100.

|

9/27/2018 9:31 AM

Press516 wrote:

Looks great, can't wait... I've never been to Red Bud so I have no idea what race visibility is like. I traditionally like to ...more

My guess is you'll be lucky to get around anywhere with that many people. I sure hope we can at least see the riders with the projected numbers I've seen. Red Bud is pretty packed over the 4th with roughly 25,000-they are expecting 50,000 plus.

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

9/27/2018 10:08 AM

I'm feeling better and better about buying holeshot club passes.

|

9/27/2018 10:14 AM

crusher773 wrote:

Thinking back I wish I would have splurged and bought better passes lol.

|

9/27/2018 10:17 AM

I like the starting line in it's new spot... I'm assuming they still need to build the 2 story mechanics area?

|

9/27/2018 10:27 AM

crusher773 wrote:

I'm in the Holeshot Club too (was beyond stoked when they called me saying they added those tickets; I was on a waiting list for VIP).....

Was curious if you could see the Holeshot Club tent/area from this video.... When/where should I be looking in the drone footage Buydos posted?

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

9/27/2018 10:27 AM

I wonder how many tickets were sold to each of the VIP areas? We were able to get holeshot club tickets.

|

9/27/2018 12:30 PM

kNewc wrote:

Myrz wrote:

...more

kNewc wrote:

Yea, what the freak! Dude told me on the phone that they would be first come first serve. Must be the other bleacher areas. ...more

you have a PM.

|

9/27/2018 12:32 PM

Just noticed they left the roller in front of the leap.... What the hell??

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/27/2018 1:25 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Just noticed they left the roller in front of the leap.... What the hell??

No worries- I'm sure they could manual over it and still Huck It-

I think I'll start packing tonite LoL

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

9/27/2018 3:38 PM

The giant TV near the bottom of the ski jump is gone. Hope it's there raceday, only way to see both sides of the track at once.

It's ridiculous that Thor structure blocks half of the people on the top of the existing grandstand from looking backwards to see Loroccos Leap.

|

9/27/2018 4:08 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/27/2018 6:48 PM

One more week and I head over! w00t

|

9/27/2018 7:33 PM

Any of you guys know what they will be running live timing and scoring on? It will help me remeber all these new numbers durung the race.

|

9/27/2018 7:52 PM

Press516 wrote:

Looks great, can't wait... I've never been to Red Bud so I have no idea what race visibility is like. I traditionally like to ...more

Traditionally you can roam at the national, but think there will be too many people at this race to roam. Get there early, get a good spot and park yourself. If you have some buddies take turns wandering so you can get your spot back.

|

9/27/2018 8:06 PM

Press516 wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Traditionally you can roam at the national, but think there will be too many people at this race to roam. Get there early, get ...more

Me and my wonderful wife on Sunday... Just me all day Saturday.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/27/2018 8:31 PM

crusher773 wrote:

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I'm in the Holeshot Club too (was beyond stoked when they called me saying they added those tickets; I was on a waiting list ...more

From what I saw it will be right across from the mechanics area. I don't think you can see it really good in the drone footage looked like it was just off camera maybe. I know it was after about the first or 2nd turn. I've never been there so I'm not super familiar with the layout. Yeah I had sent an email about them too and found out when they were opening them up. I jumped on those things within the first 15 minutes the opened them up. We weren't going to go that far and not have a good spot to watch from. When its all factored in what it comes with it's not a bad deal.

|

9/27/2018 8:53 PM

I am expecting that the viewing and getting in and out of the race is going to be pretty crappy, but the whole atmosphere should be insane. Can always watch the actual racing on the old DVR when I get home!

|

9/27/2018 9:29 PM

I kinda hate to ask, but did RedBud bring in more sand ?

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/28/2018 3:34 AM

ledger wrote:

I kinda hate to ask, but did RedBud bring in more sand ?

They always do...

|

9/28/2018 3:35 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

9/28/2018 4:23 AM

Might need more crappers....

|

HAF

9/28/2018 5:01 AM

crusher773 wrote:

Maybe I'm wrong, but it kinda looks like the viewing isn't going to be to good from Holeshot Club VIP tent.

|