Red Bull Straight Rhythm - Bench Racing

Related:
SoCalMX70
10/7/2019 11:41pm
FU2 wrote:
A big bore brings nothing. If it would brings something then the bike would pull up when the power hits the ground but that big bore...
A big bore brings nothing. If it would brings something then the bike would pull up when the power hits the ground but that big bore just didn't have it.

Once a year i pull out my brothers cr250 to do a race. Put my forks and shock on it and line up against the 20/25 years old on the 450's and the ktm 250/300. So yes you can bore what you want but as long it's not done by the brand itself it's gonna hurt more then it brings more.

Same.thing as people.here are saying my ktm 150 is a screamer lmao

So my craigslist is my brothers cr250 bike( complete ti/carbon/a kit and weigt reduction from 96 to 93.8 kilo so far) and yes sure i know my brothers cr pulls harder away then a 450. Not a engine what is milled down to get bottem like the little girls here did in the past. But with a yz with those bikes i play with on the track. Heavy overated bikes. Sorry just what i find out on the track.

Ow that yz rider went from a ktm 250 to a yz 250 coz the ktm was running and pulling to hard lmao

U as a diehard yz lover i know your feelings are hurting now to bad you're living in the wrong country or you could try and feel how a real 2 stroke should ride. A cr250!! Lmao
You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Most of what you just said was gibberish.

Stop while you're behind.
zehn
10/8/2019 1:48am
FU2 wrote:
A big bore brings nothing. If it would brings something then the bike would pull up when the power hits the ground but that big bore...
A big bore brings nothing. If it would brings something then the bike would pull up when the power hits the ground but that big bore just didn't have it.

Once a year i pull out my brothers cr250 to do a race. Put my forks and shock on it and line up against the 20/25 years old on the 450's and the ktm 250/300. So yes you can bore what you want but as long it's not done by the brand itself it's gonna hurt more then it brings more.

Same.thing as people.here are saying my ktm 150 is a screamer lmao

So my craigslist is my brothers cr250 bike( complete ti/carbon/a kit and weigt reduction from 96 to 93.8 kilo so far) and yes sure i know my brothers cr pulls harder away then a 450. Not a engine what is milled down to get bottem like the little girls here did in the past. But with a yz with those bikes i play with on the track. Heavy overated bikes. Sorry just what i find out on the track.

Ow that yz rider went from a ktm 250 to a yz 250 coz the ktm was running and pulling to hard lmao

U as a diehard yz lover i know your feelings are hurting now to bad you're living in the wrong country or you could try and feel how a real 2 stroke should ride. A cr250!! Lmao
What that hell are you going on about, none of that makes any sense whatsoever
2whlfun
10/8/2019 2:12am
Has anyone mentioned that Bowers was wearing an Enduro fannypack? 😂 so awesome!
H4L
10/8/2019 9:17pm
Yz229 wrote:
It's not apples to oranges, did you see the qualifying times? I was there at the gates, Roczen was faster then Pastrana and Bowers, while they...
It's not apples to oranges, did you see the qualifying times? I was there at the gates, Roczen was faster then Pastrana and Bowers, while they were on a 500. Holding on to 40+ seconds isn't really how it's done, it's a little more technical then that. HP is in no way everything in SX, or RBSR.
TP199 was there to have fun. He was losing time by doing the back flips..

The Shop

ocscottie
10/8/2019 9:35pm
2whlfun wrote:
Has anyone mentioned that Bowers was wearing an Enduro fannypack? 😂 so awesome!
Was not a "fashion statement" was pure function.
Yz229
10/8/2019 10:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2019 10:34pm
Yz229 wrote:
It's not apples to oranges, did you see the qualifying times? I was there at the gates, Roczen was faster then Pastrana and Bowers, while they...
It's not apples to oranges, did you see the qualifying times? I was there at the gates, Roczen was faster then Pastrana and Bowers, while they were on a 500. Holding on to 40+ seconds isn't really how it's done, it's a little more technical then that. HP is in no way everything in SX, or RBSR.
H4L wrote:
TP199 was there to have fun. He was losing time by doing the back flips..
Everyone was there to have fun. I can assure you, everyone there would like to win as well. The fastest guys qualifying times were pretty close 125, 250, 500. So, yet again, HP is not even close to everything. Rider skill is by far the most important part.

Speaking of backflips, Tevin riding with Travis doing backflips

H4L
10/9/2019 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2019 9:21pm
Yz229 wrote:
Everyone was there to have fun. I can assure you, everyone there would like to win as well. The fastest guys qualifying times were pretty close...
Everyone was there to have fun. I can assure you, everyone there would like to win as well. The fastest guys qualifying times were pretty close 125, 250, 500. So, yet again, HP is not even close to everything. Rider skill is by far the most important part.

Speaking of backflips, Tevin riding with Travis doing backflips

If TP199 doesn’t do any back flips he could have possibly shaved 2-3 seconds off his times. He looked like he could have won had he taken it more seriously.

Post a reply to: Red Bull Straight Rhythm - Bench Racing

The Latest