Red Bull Straight Rhythm Bench Racing

tempura
10/21/2017 9:40pm
JW381 wrote:
Why you hanging up the keyboard?
ocscottie wrote:
No, vital is hanging up OC. Time moves on........
Say it ain't so...?...
MXerDW
10/21/2017 10:11pm
Respect OC has always run the #28. Thank you McElrath for sending OCScottie with a win?

The Shop

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
10/21/2017 10:24pm
MXerDW wrote:
Respect OC has always run the #28. Thank you McElrath for sending OCScottie with a win?
It was a thank you when he gave me the confidence to post and work on PS.

nch209
10/21/2017 10:37pm
Boy o boy were they ALL hauling the mail. Pretty darn impressive. My coverage was clear as could be. Good job all!
Gukamonster
10/21/2017 11:51pm
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMs2SfvV4AAfsMY.jpg[/img]
Fireball whiskey. Once you have been deathly hungover on that shit you develop a sharp eye for it.

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
10/22/2017 12:17am
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMs2SfvV4AAfsMY.jpg[/img]
Fireball whiskey. Once you have been deathly hungover on that shit you develop a sharp eye for it. [img]https://www.superliquorsct.com/assets/images/fireball.jpg[/img]
Fireball whiskey. Once you have been deathly hungover on that shit you develop a sharp eye for it.

Fucken ay...Laughing
SteezGeez
Fantasy
553rd
10/22/2017 7:42am
Pembroke36 wrote:
55,000? I'd say 5500
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think there's more than 5500 people but no way near 55k. That's insane.
I was there and holy shit you'd be surprised. That place was packed
SteezGeez
Fantasy
553rd
10/22/2017 7:45am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You there now? Sal has said 55k in attendance twice now. First time I thought maybe he meant to say 5500 but he said it twice...
You there now? Sal has said 55k in attendance twice now. First time I thought maybe he meant to say 5500 but he said it twice.

How many you figure?
I replied to your comment early but I'd say the attendance was 35,000. I mean I could see where everyone was but you'd be amazed at how there were people everywhere!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/22/2017 8:53am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You there now? Sal has said 55k in attendance twice now. First time I thought maybe he meant to say 5500 but he said it twice...
You there now? Sal has said 55k in attendance twice now. First time I thought maybe he meant to say 5500 but he said it twice.

How many you figure?
SteezGeez wrote:
I replied to your comment early but I'd say the attendance was 35,000. I mean I could see where everyone was but you'd be amazed at...
I replied to your comment early but I'd say the attendance was 35,000. I mean I could see where everyone was but you'd be amazed at how there were people everywhere!
No doubt there was a lot of people there. I could see that from the shots of the stands and people walking around but when Sal said 55k in attendance the first time I was like did I just hear that right. I thought for sure that he had made a mistake but he said it again.

I guess it didn't look like that amount of people because it's not in a stadium. If there was as much people you say there was Red Bull definitely has a hit with straight rhythm. The event looks to be growing every year. I can see the format expanding to more events.

Was it your first time there? Did they have monitors/screens set up so you could see the entire run like us that watched the stream online or were you only able to see the section where you were sitting/standing?

The stream was great. The event was just as long as the MEC but with no filler material like social media, best/biggest whip contest, practically no commercials, etc. Personally I thought it went by fast compared to the MEC. Non stop racing action is how you keep the people watching interested and they accomplished that.

Red Bull > Monster
MBR
10/22/2017 10:10am
A few shots from THE SCRUB.

10/22/2017 10:19am
MBR wrote:
A few shots from THE SCRUB.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/22/221260/s1200_KTM_juniors_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/22/221261/s1200_KTM_juniors_2.jpg[/img]
A few shots from THE SCRUB.

Damn...pretty soon these guys are going to start modifying their foot pegs to create more drag on their scrubs.
SteezGeez
Fantasy
553rd
10/22/2017 2:30pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No doubt there was a lot of people there. I could see that from the shots of the stands and people walking around but when Sal...
No doubt there was a lot of people there. I could see that from the shots of the stands and people walking around but when Sal said 55k in attendance the first time I was like did I just hear that right. I thought for sure that he had made a mistake but he said it again.

I guess it didn't look like that amount of people because it's not in a stadium. If there was as much people you say there was Red Bull definitely has a hit with straight rhythm. The event looks to be growing every year. I can see the format expanding to more events.

Was it your first time there? Did they have monitors/screens set up so you could see the entire run like us that watched the stream online or were you only able to see the section where you were sitting/standing?

The stream was great. The event was just as long as the MEC but with no filler material like social media, best/biggest whip contest, practically no commercials, etc. Personally I thought it went by fast compared to the MEC. Non stop racing action is how you keep the people watching interested and they accomplished that.

Red Bull > Monster
Honestly I wouldn't doubt it if 55k were there. The place is huge and had a ton of people.

It was my first time and honestly I liked it just as much as Anaheim since pit action was so close and the 2 stroke class was an entertaining thing that's rare.

There were multiples screens so no matter where you were you could see it all. From the stands you could see about half of the racing. I watched qualifying from the front of the race and finals in the stands.

Once the racing started it was a non stop show

Post a reply to: Red Bull Straight Rhythm Bench Racing

The Latest