Red Bull Straight Rhythm ?

SPODEBOY

I have been to many Supercrosses and kinda have my routine down. But I have never been to this event. Although I have watched it online every year so far. I am curious if anyone has any advice for me in terms of where to sit, how early to get there etc? Do they run day time qualifiers etc?

Thanks in advance.
-=SPODE
|
Porch32
10/19/2017 10:54am
SPODEBOY wrote:
I have been to many Supercrosses and kinda have my routine down. But I have never been to this event. Although I have watched it online...

I have been to many Supercrosses and kinda have my routine down. But I have never been to this event. Although I have watched it online every year so far. I am curious if anyone has any advice for me in terms of where to sit, how early to get there etc? Do they run day time qualifiers etc?

Thanks in advance.
-=SPODE
If you get there early enough for the qualifiers, or honestly like an hour before the night show, you shouldnt't have any issue with seating. There's a lot of it, and anything in the stands is pretty good. Its all open seating so it's not like youre stuck in the same seat. Pretty fun to be standing up against the barricades right by the finish line too. See you there
SPODEBOY
10/19/2017 11:19am
Ah perfect. Thanks for the info guys!

Post a reply to: Red Bull Straight Rhythm ?

The Latest