Red Bull Straight Rhythm ?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2017 10:46 AM

I have been to many Supercrosses and kinda have my routine down. But I have never been to this event. Although I have watched it online every year so far. I am curious if anyone has any advice for me in terms of where to sit, how early to get there etc? Do they run day time qualifiers etc?

Thanks in advance.
-=SPODE
|

10/19/2017 10:51 AM

I am not sure about where to sit but I know there are day qualifiers. The full (tentative) day schedule is up on Red Bull's website. https://www.redbull.com/us-en/events/straight-rhythm/faq

|

10/19/2017 10:54 AM

SPODEBOY wrote:
I have been to many Supercrosses and kinda have my routine down. But I have never been to this event. Although I have watched it online every year so far. I am curious if anyone has any advice for me in terms of where to sit, how early to get there etc? Do they run day time qualifiers etc?

Thanks in advance.
-=SPODE

If you get there early enough for the qualifiers, or honestly like an hour before the night show, you shouldnt't have any issue with seating. There's a lot of it, and anything in the stands is pretty good. Its all open seating so it's not like youre stuck in the same seat. Pretty fun to be standing up against the barricades right by the finish line too. See you there

|

IG: @_porch32
2014 Kawasaki KX450

10/19/2017 11:19 AM

Ah perfect. Thanks for the info guys!

|