Red Bull Knock Out 2015 - Livestream RBTV

11/29/2015 9:57am
Jurgen van de Goorbergh ( former MotoGP rider ) reached a 168km/h topspeed on the straight Shocked .... and he wasnt the fastest out there as he didnt make it to the final with the best 350 riders
Sidecar
11/29/2015 10:59am
Jurgen van de Goorbergh ( former MotoGP rider ) reached a 168km/h topspeed on the straight :ohmy: .... and he wasnt the fastest out there as...
Jurgen van de Goorbergh ( former MotoGP rider ) reached a 168km/h topspeed on the straight Shocked .... and he wasnt the fastest out there as he didnt make it to the final with the best 350 riders
Who went faster? Well built 450s geared for around 90 mph are as fast as it gets at the Weston beach race, I have seen a fire blade built with minimal body work, mx tyres and bars etc pull away from factory 990 KTM Dakar bikes at Le Touqet must have been doing 130/140 mph, didn't look like going much faster on wet sand would be much fun!!!!!

The Shop

11/29/2015 10:59am Edited Date/Time 11/29/2015 11:00am
Is there a way to rewatch the event? I missed the live stream this morning Sad

replay of final
11/29/2015 11:18am
[embed]http://www.redbull.tv/videos/event-stream-591/the-hague-beach-netherlands[/embed] replay of final

replay of final
Thank you!
Sidecar
11/29/2015 11:19am
Anybody know if they got that Kawie out of the sea at the end, last shot I watched before turning off the waves were swallowing a KXF as the tide was coming in...... Where was the rider? I would have been desperately digging to get it out!!!
11/29/2015 11:43am
Sidecar wrote:
Anybody know if they got that Kawie out of the sea at the end, last shot I watched before turning off the waves were swallowing a...
Anybody know if they got that Kawie out of the sea at the end, last shot I watched before turning off the waves were swallowing a KXF as the tide was coming in...... Where was the rider? I would have been desperately digging to get it out!!!
Yep. but I think it was too late for the kawa anyway at this time
philG
11/29/2015 1:28pm
Even though you know the chances of finishing a Beach Race are evens at best , there is no rush like the run down the start straight on lap one .

Its like busting out a huge jump for the first time, but having the time you are in the air last an eternity, knowing that if the bike stops, you are in a whole heap of trouble.

I doubt i will ride another , because the risk/ reward ratio is too high now, Weston Beach race when i stopped doing had turned into a battle between the track builder and the riders, with the idea being to stop you getting round, and that stopped it being fun, and while its got better over the years, and is a proper race again, the fact that any hole in the beach fills with water means its a total bike wrecker .

I will try to get to RBKO next year if i can , looks a great event , and worth the trip.

11/29/2015 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2015 1:42pm
Sidecar wrote:
Anybody know if they got that Kawie out of the sea at the end, last shot I watched before turning off the waves were swallowing a...
No, the bike is still missing. Red bull is gonna look for it again tomorrow....
Sidecar
11/29/2015 2:08pm
Phil, get back out at Weston, it was really back on form this year, great atmosphere, great track, great weather and a big entry in all classes, can't wait until next year, I will try and upload my gopro video of the start of the quad and sidecar race later this week, we were just about last bike to get on the line before they started the race......

Shame about that kawie, I can't imagine a night under water in a hurricane affected tide will do it much good, if it's ever seen again!!!!!
philG
11/29/2015 2:27pm
There wont be anything left of it, we had a bale of fences left too close to the sea at Skeggy and it smashed them like twigs.

Weston is always the same weekend as Mettet, or has been recently, and by October i am done, will have MX of Nations in Italy , and a race in Czech & 2 in Germany , and the Vets at Farleigh if it doesnt clash.

Last time i was at Weston i pit crewed for Ben & Nathan Watson on 150 Honda's .. that was the year it was abandoned

Post a reply to: Red Bull Knock Out 2015 - Livestream RBTV

The Latest