Red Bud heat

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
7/3/2012 9:45am
kardy wrote:
"Ever" in this case means ever recorded. Sorry I didn't spell that out for you in more basic and direct terms. I'll dumb it down for...
"Ever" in this case means ever recorded. Sorry I didn't spell that out for you in more basic and direct terms. I'll dumb it down for you even further next time.
Here, let me help. What you wrote:

"Record heat wave. That means record high temps. As in the highest ever.

One of the gnarliest storms ever. That means ONE of the gnarliest storms ever. When's the last time you heard of a super derecho rolling through? Right. "

What you say you meant to convey:

"Record heat wave. That means record high temps. As in the highest in about 100 years.

One of the gnarliest storms in about 200 years.. That means ONE of the gnarliest storms in about 200 years.. When's the last time you heard of a super derecho rolling through? Right. "

Just a wee bit less hyperbolic distortion.
kardy
7/3/2012 10:02am
Here, let me help. What you wrote: "Record heat wave. That means record high temps. As in the highest [b]ever[/b]. One of the gnarliest storms ever...

One of the gnarliest storms ever. That means ONE of the gnarliest storms ever. When's the last time you heard of a super derecho rolling through? Right. "

"Record heat wave. That means record high temps. As in the highest in about 100 years.

One of the gnarliest storms in about 200 years.. That means ONE of the gnarliest storms in about 200 years.. When's the last time you heard of a super derecho rolling through? Right. "

What I wrote is what I intended to convey. My mistake was assuming that the entire audience would be able to discern the difference between what I said and what I clearly meant. i.e. ever (recorded).

Again, I will dumb it down for you next time. Now, shouldn't you be at Whole Foods making fun of it's patrons in order to make yourself feel superior in some bizarre way?
7/3/2012 10:21am
Here, let me help. What you wrote: "Record heat wave. That means record high temps. As in the highest [b]ever[/b]. One of the gnarliest storms ever...

kardy wrote:
What I wrote is what I intended to convey. My mistake was assuming that the entire audience would be able to discern the difference between what...
What I wrote is what I intended to convey. My mistake was assuming that the entire audience would be able to discern the difference between what I said and what I clearly meant. i.e. ever (recorded).

Again, I will dumb it down for you next time. Now, shouldn't you be at Whole Foods making fun of it's patrons in order to make yourself feel superior in some bizarre way?
Who the fuck cares. It's hot and people are dying because of the heat.
peelout
7/3/2012 10:46am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2012 10:47am
all i know is that it's hot as f**k here in Utah, and i'll have a couple buddies and 4 large chested skanks with daddy issues on my boat this weekend.

good luck to all the dudes that will be riding/racing this weekend... it's gon' be hot

The Shop

robkinuk
7/3/2012 10:53am
Hey guys, can you share some of that heat around? Been one of the wettest summers here on record here in England with loads of events washed out.

We could do with a little bit of that heat right now!
7/3/2012 11:49am
peelout wrote:
all i know is that it's hot as f**k here in Utah, and i'll have a couple buddies and 4 large chested skanks with daddy issues...
all i know is that it's hot as f**k here in Utah, and i'll have a couple buddies and 4 large chested skanks with daddy issues on my boat this weekend.

good luck to all the dudes that will be riding/racing this weekend... it's gon' be hot
you're my favorite. other than your avatar.
jtomasik
7/3/2012 1:50pm
peelout wrote:
all i know is that it's hot as f**k here in Utah, and i'll have a couple buddies and 4 large chested skanks with daddy issues...

Wanna swap flag hags sometime? They get old after about 3 outings on the boat. I gotta get a fresh batch. Last one I had on Sunday couldn't get the concept to raise the flag when the rider was in the water. A fugging mazing.
peelout
7/3/2012 1:58pm
peelout wrote:

jtomasik wrote:
Wanna swap flag hags sometime? They get old after about 3 outings on the boat. I gotta get a fresh batch. Last one I had on...
Wanna swap flag hags sometime? They get old after about 3 outings on the boat. I gotta get a fresh batch. Last one I had on Sunday couldn't get the concept to raise the flag when the rider was in the water. A fugging mazing.
my rule of thumb, never take a girl more than twice unless it's a gf or a wife.

or unless they bring sandwiches.
ehr400
7/3/2012 2:06pm
peelout wrote:

jtomasik wrote:
Wanna swap flag hags sometime? They get old after about 3 outings on the boat. I gotta get a fresh batch. Last one I had on...
peelout wrote:
my rule of thumb, never take a girl more than twice unless it's a gf or a wife.

or unless they bring sandwiches.
Or unless they give one hell of a BJ.
motomike137
7/3/2012 4:19pm
peelout wrote:

"4 large chested skanks"... LOL!... priceless! I don't miss Red Bud for anything but if I was a little closer to UTAH...Cool
Braaap14
7/4/2012 10:11am
I'm just going to come out and say it,

KARDY. NO one fuggin likes you.

if this were a playground we'd kick your ass and make you sit by the wall crying to yourself.
Xracer
7/5/2012 7:02pm
A hunnerd degrees in the forecast. And not that namby-pamby "dry" hunnerd like in the Southwest....it's gonna redefine the term "like a sauna". I suspect that the phone lines will be jammed in between motos with riders begging their agents to sign them to supercross-only deals. And stuff like that.

Last year was 93 and I thought I might die in my moto chair (note to self: Beer is a poor hydration solution). There's just something about that place that amplifies the heat. If I decide to go this year, I'll start hydrating tomorrow at about Noon and I'll bring my own shade, as there won't be much room under the 3 trees out there.
Sparkalounger
7/5/2012 7:16pm
Braaap14 wrote:
I'm just going to come out and say it, KARDY. NO one fuggin likes you. if this were a playground we'd kick your ass and make...

if this were a playground we'd kick your ass and make you sit by the wall crying to yourself.
ahhh no, we would kick your ass...
kardy
7/5/2012 7:54pm
Braaap14 wrote:
I'm just going to come out and say it, KARDY. NO one fuggin likes you. if this were a playground we'd kick your ass and make...

Ahhh, thats kinda mean but i know it ain't true. Heck I see a lot of the guys on here almost every weekend so either they're really good actors or you're clueless. I'm guessing it's the latter.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
7/5/2012 8:18pm
Have to see Red Bud some day, but relieved I made the call to skip this year when it started looking hot.

Looks like Washougal in a couple weeks and then Steel City; flights are booked (as it turns out have to miss the Elsinore closer to be at a family wedding up north that same day).
TomZ
Fantasy
4402nd
7/6/2012 6:46am
Braaap14 wrote:

kardy wrote:
Ahhh, thats kinda mean but i know it ain't true. Heck I see a lot of the guys on here almost every weekend so either they're...
Ahhh, thats kinda mean but i know it ain't true. Heck I see a lot of the guys on here almost every weekend so either they're really good actors or you're clueless. I'm guessing it's the latter.
Kardy I still like you.

I don't want to beat you up. It would be fun to punch you just once.

To argue about how high is up........just makes me tired. I think I understood your point to be it is really frickin hot.

If you are not prepared RedBud is going to hurt.

Start drinking. (not beer)

Post a reply to: Red Bud heat

The Latest