Red Bud Heads Up

greenmx5
6/28/2019 2:21pm
It's already the track with the biggest turn out. Why abuse it?
500guy
6/30/2019 5:14pm
From their FB

⚠️ With a liquor license in effect at the pro track, you cannot BYO in or out of the numbered fence gates.
📢 Don’t panic! 📢 The campgrounds and parking lots are outside the licensed area. BYO, tailgate, go back for a drink during intermissions. You can bring anything to drink as long as it’s not in a glass bottle; you just can’t take it to the racetrack. Beer, etc. will be sold at the track. Prices start at $6 for a fruit/seltzer drink or a 16 oz. beer. 🇺🇸 #redbudmx #july #motocross For more info click here: https://redbudmx.com/byo/ 😎

The Shop

crowe176
6/30/2019 7:28pm
Having not been to Redbud since mid 00’s, not sure how BYOB could get anymore out of control. I mean, we strapped a keg of nattylight to a radioflyer drinking out of milk jugs. When it was empty we built a jump and jumped the keg over the fire. Is it worse Than that?
crowe176
6/30/2019 7:30pm
500guy wrote:
From their FB ⚠️ With a liquor license in effect at the pro track, you cannot BYO in or out of the numbered fence gates. 📢...
From their FB

⚠️ With a liquor license in effect at the pro track, you cannot BYO in or out of the numbered fence gates.
📢 Don’t panic! 📢 The campgrounds and parking lots are outside the licensed area. BYO, tailgate, go back for a drink during intermissions. You can bring anything to drink as long as it’s not in a glass bottle; you just can’t take it to the racetrack. Beer, etc. will be sold at the track. Prices start at $6 for a fruit/seltzer drink or a 16 oz. beer. 🇺🇸 #redbudmx #july #motocross For more info click here: https://redbudmx.com/byo/ 😎
Well shit, there ya go. That’s totally acceptable. I’m usually too hungover to drink during the race anyway
kNewc
7/1/2019 7:00am
I saw plenty of people drinking their own at MXoN. Either really good at hiding or the staff only confiscated the obvious.
Beeby
7/1/2019 11:55am
kNewc wrote:
I saw plenty of people drinking their own at MXoN. Either really good at hiding or the staff only confiscated the obvious.
I don't think the checks were as thorough as they could have been. At the nations the year before in england they had us open a water bottle so they could smell it was just water.
ctbale
7/1/2019 12:52pm
yea If was working the main gate that would be a bummer asking that question. I would say, "and since I know you dont have any beers in there due to the beer ban, you guys have an awesome day!"

but really, where they gunna store all that confiscated beer?

Post a reply to: Red Bud Heads Up

The Latest