Red Bud Go Pro vid

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:29pm
Check out RV tackling Hahn at about the one minute mark. The whole thing could have been so much worse. Isn't that where Alessi got trampled a couple years ago?

|
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/7/2011 11:35am
Wow, perfect form tackle! Yes, Alessi swapped and landed on the downside of that mound.
rocrac
7/7/2011 11:36am
Yes that is where Allesi got creamed. It's a blind high speed drop off which is scary at the start of a race with everyone bunched together full of adrenaline.
`ol Ger
7/7/2011 4:21pm
rocrac wrote:
Yes that is where Allesi got creamed. It's a blind high speed drop off which is scary at the start of a race with everyone bunched...
Yes that is where Allesi got creamed. It's a blind high speed drop off which is scary at the start of a race with everyone bunched together full of adrenaline.
and gas...
Xracer
7/7/2011 4:24pm
Which is probably why RV was scrambling to get out of there....that Alessi crash was one of the nastiest things I've seen

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/7/2011 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2011 4:31pm
I think if you look carefully, Tommy's front end got caught on the ridge at the edge of the track, maybe combined with a foot grab.
TDeath21
7/7/2011 4:46pm
If I remember correctly, Lichtle was down just before he would have crashed into Villopoto or Hahn. He clearly wasn't down prior to these two so he must have went down trying to avoid them or something after the two were on the ground. Villopoto took a good shot to the head. No wonder he was down so long. Smart move getting out of there as fast as he could though. Did Tommy pull off due to a bike malfunction? If that were the case, I don't see how it was caused by this crash.
Ddavis
7/7/2011 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2011 5:50pm
Imagine if RVs head/neck got caught inbetween Hahns tire/back fender. Probably would have been life threatening.
neysbo
7/7/2011 7:27pm
Wow, RV is so lucky. That was so similar to Alessi's crash in the same spot, He is so lucky he did not get creamed. I cannot believe he got up and ran off like that. It looks like Hahn crashed trying to avoid hitting RV but still clipped him. I wonder how RV crashed in the first place--did he tangle with another rider or just mess up.
Ddavis
7/7/2011 7:32pm
neysbo wrote:
Wow, RV is so lucky. That was so similar to Alessi's crash in the same spot, He is so lucky he did not get creamed. I...
Wow, RV is so lucky. That was so similar to Alessi's crash in the same spot, He is so lucky he did not get creamed. I cannot believe he got up and ran off like that. It looks like Hahn crashed trying to avoid hitting RV but still clipped him. I wonder how RV crashed in the first place--did he tangle with another rider or just mess up.
Ryan said he went into a soft spot and immediately got thrown over the bars.
7/7/2011 7:42pm
So I have RV to thank for taking down Hahn and screwing up my Fantasy picks! Thanks Ryan.......
dboivin
7/7/2011 7:49pm
TDeath21 wrote:
If I remember correctly, Lichtle was down just before he would have crashed into Villopoto or Hahn. He clearly wasn't down prior to these two so...
If I remember correctly, Lichtle was down just before he would have crashed into Villopoto or Hahn. He clearly wasn't down prior to these two so he must have went down trying to avoid them or something after the two were on the ground. Villopoto took a good shot to the head. No wonder he was down so long. Smart move getting out of there as fast as he could though. Did Tommy pull off due to a bike malfunction? If that were the case, I don't see how it was caused by this crash.
lots of riders behind their position plowed hahns bike. bent the hell out of it.
TDeath21
7/7/2011 11:39pm
TDeath21 wrote:
If I remember correctly, Lichtle was down just before he would have crashed into Villopoto or Hahn. He clearly wasn't down prior to these two so...
dboivin wrote:
lots of riders behind their position plowed hahns bike. bent the hell out of it.
I would have believed that, but OC's video proves otherwise. Lol. It looks like Lichtle and Villopoto hit the exact same rut in the exact opposite way. Lichtle endoed to his left and Villopoto endoed to his right. Look at how many people would have hit Villopoto had he not ran out of there. Villopoto crashed hard and took a nice hit from Hahn on his way out, then came from way back with a mangled bike and helmet to get 9th. Awesome ride by him to get 3rd overall on the day. On a side note, do you guys think the track not being perfect on the first lap like it had been in every 1st moto this year for them played a part in this crash?
Ddavis
7/7/2011 11:49pm
Creepy to see Josh Lichtle in that video, 30 minutes later and he would go into a coma. That's horrible.

Post a reply to: Red Bud Go Pro vid

The Latest