RedBud 2 - Main Races Bench Racing

kpiper
9/7/2020 2:24pm
Clearly, Eli is not in as good of shape this summer compared to the other years. We have seen it many motos already where he didn't have anything left at the end of the race.

I totally get it though and understand why he would not be in as good of shape this year. SX title, baby, weird season and already sitting on three in a row. Hard to keep it at the top level for years and years.
charge
9/7/2020 2:25pm
aeffertz wrote:
Hmmm. I like Betts but I hope it doesn’t turn into a “too much of a good thing”.
charge wrote:
It will. We already have to have Nicoletti and Alex Martin on every other week.

Pulp runs things into the ground.
1911 wrote:
Running things into the ground. I least you did not run the lack of passing into the ground.
You’re totally right but I couldn’t help myself. People treated USA like he was a lunatic when he mentioned it in the other thread and racing sucks when it is so start dependent. Charges to the front are the most exciting part of racing
JMR1976
9/7/2020 2:27pm
That Masterpool kid is pretty damn impressive!
teamddr
9/7/2020 2:47pm
DF is blowing this thing with those starts, but it’s great fun watching him come through

The Shop

9/7/2020 4:54pm
kpiper wrote:
Clearly, Eli is not in as good of shape this summer compared to the other years. We have seen it many motos already where he didn't...
Clearly, Eli is not in as good of shape this summer compared to the other years. We have seen it many motos already where he didn't have anything left at the end of the race.

I totally get it though and understand why he would not be in as good of shape this year. SX title, baby, weird season and already sitting on three in a row. Hard to keep it at the top level for years and years.
I think you are spot on that we are not seeing the Eli of the past few seasons out there, but I won't speculate on why since I gave no clue. I sure hope he gets his groove back and wins some motos and overalls soon. The title, barring something drastic, is out of reach, but a nice little win streak would be fun to see.
roninho
9/7/2020 11:23pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
It's going to take some significant mishap or series of misfortunes for Osborne to not win this series. As much as I was hoping to see...
It's going to take some significant mishap or series of misfortunes for Osborne to not win this series. As much as I was hoping to see a 4-time champ, it's not in the cards, ET is just not the same ET at least in this series, and I'm very happy for ZO - one of the good guys in the sport, thrilled to see things turn in his direction thus far, and have a hard time seeing how it doesn't continue. In terms of fandom, I think we're now on a race-to-race basis, not much drama in the 'ship, but that's not really outside of the normal for the most part. Really glad for AC today, too, another one of the good dudes. Track really didn't seem ideal, but it is what it is, we'll just enjoy whatever races we have to watch and see what happens.
Well it only takes one DNF to get MM and ET back into contention.
Next race MM can go 2-2 and ET go 1-3 with Osborne go 4-dnf and it's all open again.

Post a reply to: RedBud 2 - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest